• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give my characters some love.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Remember when I made the months of the year characterizations? Well, I'm doing it with the days of the week! The months were female, and the days are male.

I would love, love, love you guys forever if you would read through my characters and give them typings. This is my favorite thing in the whole world, no joke. Not sure what I'll do once I finish these.

Thank you. :heart:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Monday

Monday

images

Appearance: Monday is pale, wiry, and modest. His thin stature could possibly be explained by the fact that he does not eat as much as he should. His extreme self-discipline prevents him from “indulging,” as he calls it. Monday comes across as stiff, humorless, and mostly unapproachable.

Personality: Monday is, at heart, disciplined. He takes himself far too seriously and never really has much fun. Other people would describe him as completely dull. He doesn’t appreciate humor and has a bad habit of shooting holes in others’ jokes--”That’s not possible, and here’s why.” Thus, people really don’t like being around him. Both Monday and others have a difficult time describing him, because he’s just so dry. He wakes up, studies, tidies things up, and goes back to sleep, on a tight, clockwork schedule. Rise in the morning at 5, retire to bed at 9. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wants: Monday wants to achieve the highest level of perfection in all fields, particularly academics. He has an image in his mind of how he should be, and he spends a great amount of time working towards it. To others, he seems extremely competent and dependable (though again, quite boring). Monday maintained straight A’s and a 4.5 GPA all through high school. He took as many AP classes as possible each year and received 5’s on all the exams. In the rare event that he got a less than average score on an assignment (which, to him, was anything below a 95), Monday would be extremely hard on himself. To this day, he constantly strives to be flawless. Failure makes him extremely uncomfortable.

Likes: Monday’s likes are really more like his goals. They are inseparable. In his spare time, he studies and studies and studies. He finds it amusing to learn new things, and is constantly gathering new information to store away in case of a crisis. This is actually a pathological habit--acquiring new knowledge in order to prepare for moments of uncertainty (“knowledge is a sword to be wielded against the beasts of the world,” as he puts it). And, believe it or not, Monday sometimes enjoys being around other people. Even though he does not interact, he observes others and wonders what it’s like to be able to be lovable. Deep down, this comes from a place of personal inadequacy and jealousy.

Fears: Monday is secretly terrified that he will never be able to feel. He watches other people have fun, laugh, be loved, and cry. Monday experiences very little of this. He’s disciplined the feeling right out of himself, and he can’t seem to get it back. When somebody offers him affection, his mind just short-circuits, because he doesn’t understand how to deal with it. He just pushes people away and then feels awful about it, like he just lost a chance to be happy like everybody else. Monday is quite introverted and can handle social interaction in small doses--after just one or two hours of interaction, he needs to retire for the rest of the day just to recover. He resents this need and longs for the ability to be more social. Added to this is depression. Monday has struggled with deep depression for years, but is excellent at hiding it. Sadly, he has seriously considered suicide several times in his life. He only wants to break out of his fog and be like others--with life, love, a sense of humor, and genuine color in their cheeks.

Lessons he needs to learn: It’s okay not to be perfect. Having fun is not a sin. You don’t have to know everything about everything. Hope is real, and one day you will breathe life.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Tuesday

Tuesday

fb3208bfb41b13e53ef5a9af60c62910.jpg

Appearance: Tuesday is a simple, rugged man. He sticks with jeans, paired with tee shirts in the summer and plaid jackets in the winter. Tuesday is more known for his scent--a pleasant blend of cigarettes and musk. To others, he appears warm, kind, and playfully sexy. Tuesday certainly doesn’t try to be sexy, but his eyes give the impression that he’s up to something.

Personality: Tuesday is a true gentleman. He always holds the door, sets the table, and stays faithful. Words are not his strong suit. He did poorly in school (though he always tried his best) and is generally shy. So, he finds other ways to show others he cares, like buying them gifts, smiling, and helping carry heavy items. Tuesday is known for being soft-spoken, kind, and completely altruistic, with no ulterior motive. He has a soft, endearing sense of humor. Some have accused him of being too trusting of others, because he always assumes the best and gives people the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, Tuesday’s kind soul has been taken advantage of.

Wants: Tuesday wants, above all, to be humble and kind. He doesn’t aim to change the world or be a revolutionary; he only wants others to feel loved. When he sees somebody upset, he truly wants to help. This manifests as bringing them tissues or hot soup, because again, he isn’t good with words. Tuesday also wants to live a simple, quiet, relatively anonymous life. He is well-known in his small community for being an all-around wonderful citizen, but he prefers to stay out of the spotlight, as it makes him uncomfortable. Tuesday wants to settle down and start a family to love.

Likes: Tuesday wakes up early in the morning to hike up to his favorite relaxing spot. He watches the mountain sunrise with a canteen of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other, simply enjoying the moment as it is. He enjoys reflecting on the choices he’s made in life, and imagining what the future might bring. Tuesday also enjoys interesting hobbies, like stamp collecting and soap whittling. It’s an outlet for his creative streak.

Fears: Tuesday fears being useless. Deep down, he wonders if anyone really appreciates all he does for them. He tries to deny the fact that he needs to be loved as well, because acknowledging this makes him feel like a selfish, deceptive person. Tuesday can’t help but feel empty most of the time, because he gives so much. His ability to give so much is accompanied by the need to be given much in return, and unfortunately, people just don’t meet that need for him. Most take him for granted and don’t even notice the fact that he swept their floor, dusted the shelves, and straightened the bookshelves just while they were out shopping. Tuesday craves some sort of response, but is too humble to seek one out, or even let himself consciously feel that he needs anything at all.

Lessons he needs to learn:
It’s okay to receive from others. You’re not selfish to take a break from being altruistic sometimes. You are a human being who has needs, and they deserve to be met.

More to come!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok I'm assuming Monday: ISTJ 3w4, Tuseday: ISFJ 2w1

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Ok I'm assuming Monday: ISTJ 3w4, Tuseday: ISFJ 2w1

I am not sure about the Enneagram for Monday. I was thinking possibly 1w9 or 5w4. 3w4 crossed my mind but I wasn't sure. The elements of self-discipline and perfection (1) with knowledge hoarding (5) and extreme jealousy (4) kind of go together. Why do you say 3w4?

monday: intj 5w6
tuesday: isfj 2w1

INTJ is interesting. Perhaps I could see him as that. I'm curious to know why you chose that, and 5w6.

And for both of you, ISFJ 2w1 seems to suit Tuesday well. I thought about 9w1 after I wrote it, but his fears seem more like those of a 2.

Thank you. :heart:

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooh, I like Tuesday already :D so chill! :thumbup:

Edit: Read through his description again, and I realized that I share a lot in common with this character :blush: if there was someone like this in real life... :wubbie:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Monday: ISTJ 1w9
Tuesday: ISFJ 2w1

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Monday: ESTJ, 3w4 - 5w6 - 1w9 sp/so, Slytherin, Air elemental
Tuesday: ENFJ, 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w6 sx/so, Hufflepuff, Fire elemental

*By elemental, I am speaking in terms of astrology. These are characterizations, so they don't exactly have birthdays, which is why I narrow it down to an element instead of a zodiac.
Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Keep these coming.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Wednesday

[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] [MENTION=27952]sarcasmsunshine[/MENTION] [MENTION=16650]Morning Star[/MENTION] Thank you friends :heart:

Here's Wednesday. I don't think he will be a fan favorite.

Wednesday

the-dialogue-spy.jpg

Appearance: Wednesday has a dark and intimidating presence. People often say they get an uneasy feeling being around him. Even without seeing him, people knows he’s in the room. Wednesday keeps mostly to his friend group (which he protects as family and is quite loyal to), not bothering to form new relationships, but is not shy and doesn’t mind talking to others if put in the position. He has a deep, loud voice that can be heard from several rooms over. His speech has a confident, certain tone to it, as if everything he says is a fact. Wednesday enjoys wearing black trenchcoats and fedoras, which adds to his ominous character.

Personality: Wednesday is intense and quite egotistical. He gets deep insights into other people’s lives which he relies on in order to form judgements about them. He’s a self-described philosopher and is constantly discussing the “deeper meaning” of things, even if there really is none. During class, he interrupts the teacher to debate the theoretical implications of their statement. Wednesday objects to almost everything and doesn’t know how to be quiet about his opinions. His insights into others’ souls are mostly completely off-base and don’t make sense to anyone he tells them to. Even when told he’s incorrect, Wednesday continues to believe he’s in the right. He is unable to admit to being wrong. Wednesday claims to understand and feel emotions very well, but he’s surprisingly uncompassionate. When faced with others’ feelings, he tries to debate them with hard logic. Wednesday only listens to authority when it suits him. People have tried to confront him about his lack of respect, but he only becomes defensive and accuses them of being narcissistic. Women who have been in relationships with him have been put down, patronized, controlled, and emotionally neglected. Sadly, Wednesday doesn’t even realize how much of a hypocrite he’s being.

Wants: It’s hard to know what Wednesday really wants deep inside, because his actions are thickly clouded with narcissism and dominance. One can extrapolate that he wants to be a hero. He has the delusion that he’s a true rescuer at heart. This is more of a need than a want, but Wednesday can’t handle not being in charge. He follows rules obsessively (and encourages others to do the same), except the ones that inconvenience him or threaten his precious masculinity. Wednesday wants to keep his friend group intact at all times, but at the same time, he cuts people off if they step forward and call him out on his hypocrisy. Still, after he’s cut someone off, he continues to contact them indirectly--creating alternate accounts and replying anonymously to their blog posts, tweets, and videos.

Wednesday has a very creative side and enjoys writing songs, making music, playing fantasy video games, and occasionally speaking in Early Modern English. He finds fun in debating others about everything, and then bragging about being right. “I got a political call today. I talked circles around that guy.” He enjoys keeping in contact with his friend group and greets them via text almost every day. Wednesday has an alter ego which he uses in roleplay and fantasy worlds.

Fears: Wednesday is not very open with his fears. He likes telling others that he is not easily hurt, doesn’t cry, and is not intimidated. People suspect that one of his fears is losing his position of power (or at least the one he tells himself he has). That’s why he can’t admit that he’s wrong. Wednesday wants to protect what matters to him--which is first and foremost his strength, and then people he deems weak (women and children). He believes his duty in life is to protect, completely blind to the fact that he harms people all the time with his flippant ignorance. He refuses to even hear anyone who might come forward with how they had been hurt by him.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... yeah, Wednesday isn't a fan favorite with me :alttongue: mostly because of the way he treats others and sees himself in a superior manner. Also, if my emotions were met by Wednesday's cold logic (which I've faced many times with two of my close friends - both guys whom I also once had a crush on in the past), he'd better brace himself for a tight slap across the face within two seconds after opening his mouth.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hmm... yeah, Wednesday isn't a fan favorite with me :alttongue: mostly because of the way he treats others and sees himself in a superior manner. Also, if my emotions were met by Wednesday's cold logic (which I've faced many times with two of my close friends - both guys whom I also once had a crush on in the past), he'd better brace himself for a tight slap across the face within two seconds after opening his mouth.

Plot twist: Wednesday is actually a characterization of my most recent ex-boyfriend.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am not sure about the Enneagram for Monday. I was thinking possibly 1w9 or 5w4. 3w4 crossed my mind but I wasn't sure. The elements of self-discipline and perfection (1) with knowledge hoarding (5) and extreme jealousy (4) kind of go together. Why do you say 3w4?
I thought he's more image oriented, he doesn't make jokes because he wants to keep an image of seriousness, and he's also an individualistic..

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I thought he's more image oriented, he doesn't make jokes because he wants an image of seriousness, and he's aslo an individualistic..

Fair enough, can see it. Thank you for your insights! :)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fair enough, can see it. Thank you for your insights! :)

And sorry for the grammer mistakes and the "aslo", I was going to edit that but you qoute "caught me" before I was able to do so :p

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was the "creative side" I mentioned.

Yep - sounds a bit like my ex, with interests including writing and sci-fi (I'll have to admit, I was already into sci-fi but I still give him credit for getting me to love it all the more).