• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give my characters some love.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love Thursday. I'm going to tag the people who have helped me out so far: [MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION] [MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] [MENTION=27952]sarcasmsunshine[/MENTION] [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] [MENTION=26953]Reborn Relic[/MENTION] [MENTION=28348]soremfinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION] because you all are the bomb dot com. :) Also [MENTION=3216]Thursday[/MENTION], because you know.

You're welcome sweet lady :flame:
Well Thursday sounds to me like either ISFP e7w6 or ENFP..

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]

Thursday strikes me as an ISTP 9w8-7w6-4w5, personally. Mostly because he reminds me a little of me but with more adventurousness. ISFP is also possible I guess. XD

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Thursday is ISFP. I was thinking 9.

Also the photo used is highly apt. I found the photo for Tuesday to be strangely out of line with the description.

The photo used looks kinda INTJ-ish, so in that case the description would imply he is Buddhist-leaning in that case, however being misrepresented? I could be paying too much attention to the photo.

Not sure why I said INTP for Monday, however ISTJ just was not sitting right with me.

For Thursday, I definitely see the 7 a lot as well, looking back at it, it is probably even more prominent than the 9... maybe.

I could go into a bit of my own ideas of how enneagram and MBTI relate, however I think I'll leave that for another time (like, when my ideas are more well-formed).

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I found the photo for Tuesday to be strangely out of line with the description.

It's how I pictured him, I guess. But I also like seeing how the picture of the character influences how people see them.

Thursday: INFP 7w8

Interesting combination! But if anyone could be that type, he could be it, actually.