• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help to type my friend who is an xxFP!

katieoddsocks

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm fairly certain my friend is an FP type. She's definitely a Feeler. She judges every experience she has with her feelings. She's either saying "omg this is the best day ever!" or "urgh this is the worst day ever! i hate my life". She's very dramatic and prone to moodswings. She doesn't really think about the benefits of the more difficult situations. She just thinks "nope, i don't like this" and she tends to give up easily.

She's also very creative and works in a graphic design company creating digital prints and websites. She'd prefer to work freelance as she likes to work alone at her own pace. She used to be a cornrow hairdresser and she loved it, but she quit because she couldn't deal with talking to the customers all the time. She has trouble being around people for too long (even friends and family) because it suffocates her. She's always calling herself a "hermit". She'd prefer to spread herself thinly and hop from group to group when it suits her, rather than keeping the same people around all the time. I think she needs to be in control of who she talks to and when she talks to them. She's not afraid to cut people out if they cross a boundary and she can hold a grudge like no other.

She's very flaky. She can be really into something one day, then bored of it the next. She often comes up with an idea like "i really want to go to the zoo. we could go next week" but when net week comes she won't be feeling it anymore. She's a big procrastinator and has trouble staying on one project for any length of time.

She loves to bake and cook for herself and she loves to buy new ornaments and gadgets for her home. Whenever I go to her house, she's always added something new like a birdcage hanging from the ceiling or a string of fairy lights draped across the wall. She'd spend nearly all of her time at home if she could.

She's very alternative in her style. She doesn't really place much thought into her appearance in terms of beauty or fashion. She wears plaid shirts and is covered in tattoos and piercings. She hosts a feminist blog online where she tries to come up with ideas on how to spread the word of quality in her society, though she's not that great with the upkeep.