• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I Need a Type

HarleyQueen15

Hello everyone. I am a 16 year old girl who needs a type. I appreciate any help that you give. I'll get started.

I am a rather friendly person, I like to think. Even with people I dislike I force a smile until they're gone. I enjoy being around people, though unless I'm with my friends I'm never the conversation starter. With my friends, I never shut up. I read quite a bit, though gymnastics and guitar are my main hobbies. I really enjoy preforming in both and while I never actively search for it I love being in the spotlight. I'm a daydreamer. I can do well in school if I study but I'm often so lost in class, thinking about random things and having internal conversations. I spend a majority of my time alone but not by choice, so the extraverted/introverted is a big mystery for me.

People have called me witty and sarcastic when it comes to my humour. Emotionally, I tend to hide from people. If I get emotional I cam hold it just long enough to be by myself - I don't like crying in front of people. I'm not one for rules, unless they make sense. I wouldn't call myself a leader or a follower, I just do my own thing and can be both. I'm not very conservative, traditional, prude, whatever. I tend to wear revealing clothes and have been called flirtatious. If a like someone, I let them know. That being said I'm not a typical cheerleader type, people know me in school, but I'm more infamous than popular. I'm not sure what information to actually give, so feel free to ask questions.

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello everyone. I am a 16 year old girl who needs a type. I appreciate any help that you give. I'll get started.

I am a rather friendly person, I like to think. Even with people I dislike I force a smile until they're gone. I enjoy being around people, though unless I'm with my friends I'm never the conversation starter. With my friends, I never shut up. I read quite a bit, though gymnastics and guitar are my main hobbies. I really enjoy preforming in both and while I never actively search for it I love being in the spotlight. I'm a daydreamer. I can do well in school if I study but I'm often so lost in class, thinking about random things and having internal conversations. I spend a majority of my time alone but not by choice, so the extraverted/introverted is a big mystery for me.

People have called me witty and sarcastic when it comes to my humour. Emotionally, I tend to hide from people. If I get emotional I cam hold it just long enough to be by myself - I don't like crying in front of people. I'm not one for rules, unless they make sense. I wouldn't call myself a leader or a follower, I just do my own thing and can be both. I'm not very conservative, traditional, prude, whatever. I tend to wear revealing clothes and have been called flirtatious. If a like someone, I let them know. That being said I'm not a typical cheerleader type, people know me in school, but I'm more infamous than popular. I'm not sure what information to actually give, so feel free to ask questions.

I kinda see you as a ISFP. I definitely see Fi in how you handle emotions and Se in your interests and how you handle yourself. Love your username!

HarleyQueen15

I kinda see you as a ISFP. I definitely see Fi in how you handle emotions and Se in your interests and how you handle yourself. Love your username!

ISFP is definitley not wrong, it's one of the dominant types I've considered. That being said, I've always felt the descriptions of ISFP come of as being kind, caring and such openly. While I would consider myself kind and caring, I can't say that I am openly so. I try to hide the fact, since whenever I'm openly kind to someone I always get teased. I'm weird, I know, I can preform in front of people, get complimented or do otherwise embarrasing things and be perfectly fine - but the moment somebody mentions that I have an actual good trait I go bright red.

I was very tired writing last night, so let me give a bit more.
When it comes to the future, I'd love a job to do with either gymnastics or guitar. Gymnastics just makes me feel great, the exercise and the effects on my body are amazing. Guitar is how I express myself comfortably, I don't like just admitting my feelings so I write songs. I can never use music to pump myself up like some people do because as soon as I put on headphones I'm transferred millions of miles away in my head and I just focus on the sounds.
My friends hate me because I can never sit through a film. I almost always finish films on two parts. I get restless halfway through and want to do something else.

And thanks! I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No you don't. No one needs a type.

HarleyQueen15

No you don't. No one needs a type.

That's true, however I found when I typed "I Want a Type" I had the voice of a spoiled little child in my mind. Probably because I was taught not to say "I want" as a child, and rather "Could/May I have?" However that didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the titles here so I simply changed Want to Need.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I am a rather friendly person, I like to think. Even with people I dislike I force a smile until they're gone. I enjoy being around people, though unless I'm with my friends I'm never the conversation starter.
Teach me this type, I WANNA KNOW THIS TYPE!! =P Jk
With my friends, I never shut up. I read quite a bit, though gymnastics and guitar are my main hobbies. I really enjoy preforming in both and while I never actively search for it I love being in the spotlight. I'm a daydreamer. I can do well in school if I study but I'm often so lost in class, thinking about random things and having internal conversations. I spend a majority of my time alone but not by choice, so the extraverted/introverted is a big mystery for me.
Normal. (Could be INF* cuz they think about how to/would interact with people)

People have called me witty and sarcastic when it comes to my humour. Emotionally, I tend to hide from people. If I get emotional I cam hold it just long enough to be by myself - I don't like crying in front of people. I'm not one for rules, unless they make sense. I wouldn't call myself a leader or a follower, I just do my own thing and can be both. I'm not very conservative, traditional, prude, whatever. I tend to wear revealing clothes and have been called flirtatious. If a like someone, I let them know. That being said I'm not a typical cheerleader type, people know me in school, but I'm more infamous than popular.
I like you.
I'm not sure what information to actually give, so feel free to ask questions.
Which could ya handle more: People who call you names, or joke around with ur emotions vs people who throw food at you, or physically joke around? Lolz
I know I*FP don't like to be food to be throwing at them, or be physically joked arounded with..

HarleyQueen15

Teach me this type, I WANNA KNOW THIS TYPE!! =P Jk
Normal. (Could be INF* cuz they think about how to/would interact with people)

I like you.

Which could ya handle more: People who call you names, or joke around with ur emotions vs people who throw food at you, or physically joke around? Lolz
I know I*FP don't like to be food to be throwing at them, or be physically joked arounded with..

Oh definitley the physical. I really dislike being insulted with words as I can be ridiculously sensitive to what others say, though I'd never show that or let them know it hurt. Funnily enough I did get suspended from school for punching someone who threw food at my friend. He didn't hit me back, saying that he couldn't hit a girl and that pissed me off more than it would have if he just hit me. Also thank you, the people here are so nice with all the compliments.

rainybisto

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w5
Fe/Ti
Se/Ni
PeJi
Fi/Te
Fi/Te
Fi/Te
Pe
Se/Ni

ESFP first, second ISFP.

Enneagram
9w1
okey then get one. There's a lot to choose from. You can do all the work of sifting through the good and bad ones yourself. maybe an FP type, but not infp