• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

video q/a for mbti opinions

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
or basically I'm bored and sick on a Saturday night... also apparently incapable of looking into the camera.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem so cool, I hope you stay.

You seem ISFJ over ISTJ. I'm pretty sure you are an F because most of your answers seemed value/emotional based. But I think you should look into IXFP because they use household chores as a way to relieve stress with their inferior Te. But I also sense you indulging on concepts and imagination with inferior Ne, so it's your call. If you're certain about ISXJ then go with ISFJ, you're F is quite apparent.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
or basically I'm bored and sick on a Saturday night... also apparently incapable of looking into the camera.

I would go with ISFJ over ISTJ for you. But I'm not good at typing people, so take it with a grain of salt.

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem ISFJ over ISTJ. I'm pretty sure you are an F because most of your answers seemed value/emotional based. But I think you should look into IXFP because they use household chores as a way to relieve stress with their inferior Te. But I also sense you indulging on concepts and imagination with inferior Ne, so it's your call. If you're certain about ISXJ then go with ISFJ, you're F is quite apparent.

I definitely think I have Si, but I'm just not sure if it's high or low. Then again watch me be a isfp :D. I'm not normally chore driven, but when I feel stressed or things are out of control I definitely go nuts on cleaning. The minute my blood pressure stabilized I was cleaning like a mad woman today. Everything is so clean now and I feel quite accomplished. I did some questionnaires on the 25th if it helps. Here's the link:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/85086-help-type.html

You seem so cool, I hope you stay.
:hug: Awww, you're so nice! Thank you. It's going to be hard to get rid of me.