• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type People Based On Their Voices

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An oldie from before, maybe not accurate for where I'm at now, but the voice is the same I think.

Ti dom does seem accurate.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Here ya go. I think the only thing that is clear from this is that I am extroverted :laugh:

You sound similar to cloud patrol, Fe dom it is.
Vocaroo | Voice message

I just read something from a book I have...

:bunnyd:

I would guess INFP but I need a freeform voice, i can understand reading someone else's material kills the purpose of the exercise. Sorry. :unsure:
???

á´…eparted

passages
Vocaroo | Voice message
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] sounds like some Fe dom. You have a very animated voice. You should look into voice acting for cartoons.

Oddly enough, I would LOVE to do voice acting! I feel like I would be quite good at it and I essentually practice all the time in private. I will actually be doing a bunch of it in the D&D campaign I am going to run in a few months.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would guess INFP but I need a freeform voice, i can understand reading someone else's material kills the purpose of the exercise. Sorry. :unsure:
I have been thinking the opposite. I have noticed that my impression of people's type in this thread is heavily influenced by the content of what they say, and not just the quality of their voice and their manner of speaking. This variable would be removed if everyone were to read the exact same text.

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been thinking the opposite. I have noticed that my impression of people's type in this thread is heavily influenced by the content of what they say, and not just the quality of their voice and their manner of speaking. This variable would be removed if everyone were to read the exact same text.

Can we make a different thread and do that? I'd be interested in seeing the results.

Plus I'm bored, on bed rest, read all my books, and my friends are busy. I literally have nothing better to do. :bored:

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You sound like an Fe introvert, possibly a 9.

Also, can don't skip me pls?

Vocaroo | Voice message

I see the IxTx clearly, plus Ne with how you described how people perceive Spanish speakers.

I so agree with you on how your voice affects how people treat you. I'm constantly not taken seriously, especially on the phone.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm just using this old video because there are too many people around to make a new one. Just watch the first minute or two and I think you'll get the idea.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=15392]Cellmold[/MENTION] Ti > Fe [MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] ENFP?
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] The selection of your parents' past for the "where in time would you travel" question sounds quite Si-driven to me. Also, I realize it is probably highly due to the fact that it's a questionnaire, but your speech seems like it calls from the back, so to speak. You keep on recalling what has happened, but that is probably also usual for this format.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm just using this old video because there are too many people around to make a new one. Just watch the first minute or two and I think you'll get the idea.

I can't really say much beyond the fact that you definitely seem like an introvert.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, I'm on the road at the moment and don't really have time to make a quality recording & I'm around people. But here's what's probably a more accurate representation anyway, since it isn't biased due to any preset understanding of what the recording will be used for.
This video's from 2012, so I was 17 at the time. Keep in mind that my presentation may be heavily influenced by the fact that I knew this would be posted on YouTube and that I was with another person. My stage persona is probably a bit sillier than my casual self. :happy2:

And I'm actually watching through this now. My voice was so much more guttural and goofy back then haha. My voice has definitely ascended a lot, and I think it would be interesting to compare with a new recording.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=15392]Cellmold[/MENTION] Ti > Fe [MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] ENFP?
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] The selection of your parents' past for the "where in time would you travel" question sounds quite Si-driven to me. Also, I realize it is probably highly due to the fact that it's a questionnaire, but your speech seems like it calls from the back, so to speak. You keep on recalling what has happened, but that is probably also usual for this format.

Well someone else said I was reflective when they were talking to me on some other site, so maybe it's not just the questionnaire.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Of course content matters. But would you consider an INFP reading a physics book an NT type?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Of course content matters. But would you consider an INFP reading a physics book an NT type?

I would think that it's personally possible for an INFP to read a physics book. I really don't think someone's voice on it's own can determine type, but I do think the spontaneity of the speech can help see how the person is thinking which is what mbti is.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would think that it's personally possible for an INFP to read a physics book. I really don't think someone's voice on it's own can determine type, but I do think the spontaneity of the speech can help see how the person is thinking which is what mbti is.

Well yes, I'm not questioning types intelligence here, I'm just saying if you're going by purely by the words alone that isn't enough. While yes voice isn't enough, I judge by patterns by how a person speaks regardless of the content but when you read straight off a book you're assimilating your voice to a monotone unless you're like one of those entertaining audiobook reader.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I knew the choice of reading material was made by someone else for standardization, I would not consider it in typing the reader. But I would recommend using a more generic text, for instance an ordinary recipe from a cookbook, a weather report, or a few paragraphs from a review of a common consumer product.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I knew the choice of reading material was made by someone else for standardization, I would not consider it in typing the reader. But I would recommend using a more generic text, for instance an ordinary recipe from a cookbook, a weather report, or a few paragraphs from a review of a common consumer product.

Oh okay, I got you there. Do you have a type for flor?