• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type People Based On Their Voices

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh wow, you also write? Cool! :D

Here's one of my recent pieces from my FPL blog: Threads That Bind The Heart

your voice is very soft; you sound quite young, but not childlike per say... your writing style seemed quite good... i found it soothing (the effect of the recording as a whole)... my nephews are chatting happily, and their conversation interrupted at times (i had put in headphones)... i think i will have to listen again later on also... thanks for sharing... i would be interested in reading some of your writing...

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
your voice is very soft; you sound quite young, but not childlike per say... your writing style seemed quite good... i found it soothing (the effect of the recording as a whole)... my nephews are chatting happily, and their conversation interrupted at times (i had put in headphones)... i think i will have to listen again later on also... thanks for sharing... i would be interested in reading some of your writing...

Thanks! :D I'd love to read more of your work as well!

I was caught a little off-guard by the compliment on my voice, actually :alttongue: most people in my life say that I do sound like a child (and I'm 24). The links to my blogs are listed in my signature here, the one I read was from the first link. :)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks! :D I'd love to read more of your work as well!

I was caught a little off-guard by the compliment on my voice, actually :alttongue: most people in my life say that I do sound like a child (and I'm 24). The links to my blogs are listed in my signature here, the one I read was from the first link. :)

i can't see why that would be surprising... i thought my remarks were very mild in comparison to my thoughts... i had assumed that you would receive compliments in your daily life also... maybe the people you know are reserved like i am...

you saw the link i sent you for my writing... i guess i can just post it here in case others would like to see it also (instead of being shy)...

wordcore.deviantart.com

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i can't see why that would be surprising... i thought my remarks were very mild in comparison to my thoughts... i had assumed that you would receive compliments in your daily life also... maybe the people you know are reserved like i am...

you saw the link i sent you for my writing... i guess i can just post it here in case others would like to see it also (instead of being shy)...

wordcore.deviantart.com

Aww, that's all right :hug: really though, thank you so much! :D

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There was already such a post 2 years ago and I already recorded my voice on it :dry: Anyway if I read a serious text in french you may know I'll sound like some INTJ.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Vocaroo | Voice message ... talked a bit much from nervousness towards the end but eh.

Almost forgot. [MENTION=25343]Morningstar[/MENTION] Soothing. A softness. Already been said I suppose. Fairly youthful. Something I like about it, but can't say what. Other than that I guess.

[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION] Nice, relaxed. Not sure how to describe it really.

I'm bad at this I guess.

[MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION] ..And here I'm so curious. Maybe I'll have to just go look at the old one then.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And here I'm so curious. Maybe I'll have to just go look at the old one then.

You can also send me some text (no more than 2 pages :D) in pv message and I'll read it.

That could be fun, so try to chose some interesting text with very difficult words to pronounce :D

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25563]Krim13[/MENTION] Thanks!!! :D

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=25563]Krim13[/MENTION] I don't know if you wrote that, or are reading it from somewhere else, but you sound like something out of a TV drama. The conspiracy theorist elaborating the way of the world, the villain explaining his motivations, I'd expect them to have a voice like that.

I might post one if I can get around to it. I never liked my voice much (though, that's supposed to be common) but I'm curious to see what type it sounds like.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Morning Star You're welcome. Forgot to type though .. Infp? Isfp? Something like that I'd say personally. [MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION] Will do.;)

@ThaumaturgicTheorist I've been told I sound like a Radio Talk Show host.. a narrator.. and at some point even batman.. so apparently I sound like something. I guess that's a good thing.
I won't lie. I was nervous as heck, but when I'm reading something I can't help but play it off a little bit or even be slightly theatrical about what I'm reading. Point out the irony or make fun of my own fumbling over words when reading. Not actually reading a script or anything. Just a science mag.
My voice hasn't been typed though, btw. Technically the thread is for that.

Thanks, though, it'd be cool to hear yours. And I understand. Believe it or not I'm still slightly embarassed by my voice too. But I'm trying to accept it and express how I am a bit.

Remiel

MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=25343]Morningstar[/MENTION] Soothing. A softness. Already been said I suppose. Fairly youthful. Something I like about it, but can't say what. Other than that I guess.

You've got the wrong one here.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've got the wrong one here.

... .:doh: Had I known there were twin stars.
[MENTION=16650]Morning Star[/MENTION] Fixed. Seems who I meant was understood, though. >>'

Remiel

MBTI Type
INTP
... .:doh: Had I known there were twin stars.
[MENTION=16650]Morning Star[/MENTION] Fixed. Seems who I meant was understood, though. >>'

Since you called us twin stars I go from vapid anger to slight bashfulness.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
*re-ignites the dampened flame and disappears into the night and dense fog of the woods *