• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would you type this word cloud?

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I know this is not enough information to go off, but out of curiosity, what would you type this word cloud? My high school friends all put together adjectives for me and this cluster of words is what they came up with. The bigger words are the ones that were said more frequently about me. We all made one for each other so all of my friends have one too and we obviously only focused on positive traits.

Grade Word Cloud.jpg

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
some kind of FJ probably

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
That would make sense since 5/7 girls who were making this word cloud are FJs. I think my group of friends values a lot of Fe characteristics.

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
xSFx, with a lean to xSFP. The frequently said words reminds me of Fi, while the less frequent ones remind me of Ni.

Edit: Your voice message in the other thread gives me high Se vibes.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think "loyal" would be Si. Loyalty seems to involve sticking to a person or group based on having shown support to it before, i.e. sticking to what you know.

Generous seems to work for Fe. I think SFJs are generous moreso with material things, and NFJs are generous in a more abstract way, perhaps with words and ideas.

edit: for Fi, I would use words like affectionate, appreciative

For Te: objective, strong-minded

For Se: observant, seeking

For Ne: what is the word for quickly understanding what is going on?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
XSFJ
Could be ENFJ too..

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
XSFJ
Could be ENFJ too..

Yeah I got this impression from words like "philosophical".

It's very backgrounded though. Surely they could accept new modes of understanding?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................