• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP, ESTP or ENFJ?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(Or even ENTJ)

Discuss.

Videos for reference:

Bonus points for those who can guess my socionics type.

I will give a pixelated cookie for those who reply, and a gold star for those that give me an in-depth analysis.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION], if you both have the time, I would also like you to give your input here, as well as why you thought I am ENFJ.

Thank you and the pleasure is mine.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
*awaits responses with anticipation*

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
You are not an ESFP. I can say that straight away, because of a statement you made early on which I'll paraphrase: "I start by first defining the principle I wish to discuss". This is how Ti operates.

Other observations: the way you stare into the distance and pause often seems odd for a person high in Se, who would be very engaged in the moment with his audience. You use literal, functional words, and don't communicate an awful lot through body language.

If these three types are the only types you are considering, I would lean towards ESTP, but the above, along with your measured tone and lack of variation in delivery makes me wonder if you are a xNxP Thinking type.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tew6h8YL.png

You are not an ESFP. I can say that straight away, because of a statement you made early on which I'll paraphrase: "I start by first defining the principle I wish to discuss". This is how Ti operates.

Fair enough. I do it so I know what I'm basing my explanations on, and I like to use real examples to illustrate my point. For more examples, you can go to the Quadra behavior thread.

Other observations: the way you stare into the distance and pause often seems odd for a person high in Se, who would be very engaged in the moment with his audience. You use literal, functional words, and don't communicate an awful lot through body language.

I feel that there is a big disconnect between thoughts and the real world, and often I find myself blanking out, both in mind and body, to recollect myself. I find that I only do this when I'm trying to explain something, and I don't have a clear idea of it, and when I'm not allowed to make my thoughts concrete by writing it down.

If these three types are the only types you are considering, I would lean towards ESTP, but the above, along with your measured tone and lack of variation in delivery makes me wonder if you are a xNxP Thinking type.
Specifically?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
NP for you? hmm...interesting thought. Meanwhile, I may want to revisit an ESFP typing for myself a little. Wanna trade? :happy2:

I'll think about your type a while though and see if I can come to any conclusions.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Quadrants other than Gamma just do not sound like you at all.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't know but I would say *not* ENTJ. This is just based off of first impressions from your first video.

Starry

E to the N to the F to the J

Keirva...it was recently said to me by one of our many endearing members something along the lines of my type related arguments are for shit. That it's not as I claim...that after doing a million of them over the last six fucking years I'm exhausted and don't really care to do more than merely "chime in" with 4 letters and be done with it...no. It's that I'm incapable of it and subsequently "play coy" as if I had a coy bone in my body.

And so to defend myself I present to you this highly technical and scientific explanation for ENFJ

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NP for you? hmm...interesting thought. Meanwhile, I may want to revisit an ESFP typing for myself a little. Wanna trade? :happy2:

I'll think about your type a while though and see if I can come to any conclusions.

Sure. If we're comfortable enough trading types, we'd certainly be comfortable enough to share clothes. I'm an H&M size S, you?

When you think, you need more data. How do you get more data? By talking to me. And to me only. I want you to pay attention to me, and I'll do the same for you. :devil:

Quadrants other than Gamma just do not sound like you at all.

See, that's the thing! I feel like I'm too reasoned to be :Ti: PoLR, yet I'm too comfortable/not phased by :Ne: for it to be my PoLR. Yet the other quadras don't sound like me AT ALL, because I like adult things that require you to be productive and achievable, in the pursuit of a main, overarching vision.

I mean, you've read my blogs. I talk a lot about my future, what I want to do with it, how I'm going to get to it, and why I want that kind of future.

I don't know but I would say *not* ENTJ. This is just based off of first impressions from your first video.

What is your image of an ENTJ?

Keirva...it was recently said to me by one of our many endearing members something along the lines of my type related arguments are for shit. That it's not as I claim...that after doing a million of them over the last six fucking years I'm exhausted and don't really care to do more than merely "chime in" with 4 letters and be done with it...no. It's that I'm incapable of it and subsequently "play coy" as if I had a coy bone in my body.

And so to defend myself I present to you this highly technical and scientific explanation for ENFJ

Incredible! If only I saw myself as what you see me. I don't think I'm charming AT ALL. I'm just really considerate and nice to people I meet or are on good terms with, but an absolute terror or asshole to people I don't like.

There are some members on this forum who have earned my scorn. I would not hesitate to pick a fight with them if I know I can win.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Image of an ENTJ: arrogant, serious, ambitious, opinionated, not much Fe (not trying to be rude, I like ENTJs)

This is of course, only based off my experiences with ENTJs and I've only met a handful. You seem too nice and friendly in your videos, giving off more of an Fe vibe. This is totally surface level though and I definitely could be way off. But the first impression vibe you give is not of an ENTJ, in my opinion.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Image of an ENTJ: arrogant, serious, ambitious, opinionated, not much Fe (not trying to be rude, I like ENTJs)

This is of course, only based off my experiences with ENTJs and I've only met a handful. You seem too nice and friendly in your videos, giving off more of an Fe vibe. This is totally surface level though and I definitely could be way off. But the first impression vibe you give is not of an ENTJ, in my opinion.

Then what is your assessment of my type?

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't even know my own type so what do I know. :shrug:

Starry

I'm just really considerate and nice to people I meet or are on good terms with, but an absolute terror or asshole to people I don't like.

There are some members on this forum who have earned my scorn. I would not hesitate to pick a fight with them if I know I can win.

Starry

I didn't know if I should mention this or not...not knowing if this would offend @Keirva's Fe haha...but when watching the videos...every once and a while I got a "young Oprah mannerisms" vibe.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] I guess you weren't kidding when you said you were the original spambot.
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], care to explain yourself?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], care to explain yourself?

As far as what he's told me, my impression of Hard is someone who is diplomatic and friendly with people he's on good terms with but does not hesitate to take people down if he has issues with them.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I never thought of posting a video of myself for people to more accurately type me, this may end up being groundbreaking as pretty much the only type I've seen myself as since becoming intersted in psychology is ESFP.. Although I've wondered before too if I'm ENFP.. Either way I must think of something to make a vlog about!

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Perfecttt.