• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why am I not an ESFJ?

Type me.

• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• So/sx

• Sx/sp

• Sp/sx

• So/sp

• Sx/so

• Total voters

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What I need are even more of these threads. I'm either too open minded or too close minded... I want to see if I'm currently capable of behaving like a person in the face of threatening things. Or figure out how it is I can do that.

Explanations are how I feed but ultimately aren't mandatory. Any system and any facet of that system is fine.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It didn't allow me to check ISFP with it.

Starry

Haha has horribly uncool become the new cool as of late? :wink:

I fuckin LOVE your personality and place it at a 10 on the coolness scale. But I really do think that's what it boils down to. No one will ever accept you as SFJ here because everyone like you is typed as something else. You might as well list ISFP and be done with it. :wink:

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh you tagged me, but I have no idea what type you are. If I were to use the comparison method of typing then I would not type you as ESFJ because you do not seem like them at all. That doesn't mean that you can't be ESFJ, but nothing about you suggests an ESFJ thought process. I don't have much to go off, but these are my thoughts.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How are these things indicative of ISFP over anything else?

Well for starters, nothing is SJ about you. Your mode of short speak is more indicative of the SP temperament.

I would suggest dominant Fi from your artwork of avatars. Nothing is "normal" or indicative of anything Ne.

Your signature is of poetry. I mean that isn't meant to be used exclusively by Fi users but I mean it can only add with how your other behaviors are.

Putting ESFJ as your username seems very un-ESFJ of you. It would be different in a sense than any SJ would name themselves. Especially a feeling oriented one. It might be that you named yourself to be in irony of the user INTP on this forum.

Also where is the Fe?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you're trying too hard to make it happen, soul twin. the parallels are amazing though.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well for starters, nothing is SJ about you. Your mode of short speak is more indicative of the SP temperament.

I do that on purpose to amuse myself, it's not in actuality anything like the way I prefer to express myself.

I would suggest dominant Fi from your artwork of avatars. Nothing is "normal" or indicative of anything Ne.
Yes, I find their tame oddness very unrepresentative of my normal essence.

I did not make any of these, so I think of them as unindicative of my prefered processes but very indicative of poor taste.

Your signature is of poetry. I mean that isn't meant to be used exclusively by Fi users but I mean it can only add with how your other behaviors are.

Are ISFJ not the librarians?

Putting ESFJ as your username seems very un-ESFJ of you. It would be different in a sense than any SJ would name themselves. Especially a feeling oriented one. It might be that you named yourself to be in irony of the user INTP on this forum.
I too do not know why this is my username.

Also where is the Fe?
This thread? This "convincing" fueled expression? (Perhaps I'm just poor at this and that's why no one notices? Or possibly that actually means I'm good at it?)This need to blatantly seek external agreement and guidance?

Nevertheless, I appreciate your providing the explanation I asked for and did find some parts interesting. I'll consider.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fuckin LOVE your personality and place it at a 10 on the coolness scale. But I really do think that's what it boils down to. No one will ever accept you as SFJ here because everyone like you is typed as something else. You might as well list ISFP and be done with it. :wink:
Were I not too cool to blush...

You know, the fact that it's not an exaggeration to say the SFJ are not allowed to be more than furniture at best is currently helping me to understand why it is some of my people feel such frustration. I mean, even I'm not allowed to sit with them and that is too much of the afar come to reality.

Also I want to ask you who is like me later because I'm sure it'll be anyone but who I think it is.

Oh you tagged me, but I have no idea what type you are. If I were to use the comparison method of typing then I would not type you as ESFJ because you do not seem like them at all. That doesn't mean that you can't be ESFJ, but nothing about you suggests an ESFJ thought process. I don't have much to go off, but these are my thoughts.
Haha, thank you for your thoughts and more than that, your honesty. I genuinely agree, I don't think most people should be getting anything substantial enough from me. And while it's the nature of the system not to need too much, nothing at all is not conducive.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
because when someone puts their type as their user name they usually end up not being that type.

so it only stands that i am not in fact a purple chickens even if that's what my name says. therefore don't trust names.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
To me you seem more ISFJ because it seems like your ego is ruled more by perception than execution. But who knows to what extent you actually go to make sure your personality is unobtrusive to the creation of a harmonious environment. :thinking: I think either ISFx type is feasible for you, but considering what I said in the first sentence of this post I guess it looks like ISFJ is the vote from me.