• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

* WHAT IS MY PERSONALITY TYPE?

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
* WHAT IS MY PERSONALITY TYPE?
I didn't want to make this post because I knew this would be extremely tiring to create. I figured I would come here because I know that you guys are use to my posts. I didn't know where else to post this either. I am sorry that I am over analytical trash. Well, I thought at first I was a INFP because I use Introverted Feeling. I know I definitely use this, so I just figured it was my dominant. I felt like I used Introverted Sensing, so I figured that because it was apart of the INFP cognitive functions. I rely on sensation. I know when my body has shifted because I can feel it. I am sensitive to different textures & light. I don't like how different things feel on my skin. I sometimes might even produce skin issues from certain products. I figured I was a sensor because of this. I thought I was a judger because I like clean things, but I realized I don't like to clean. SO I compromise by setting aside time to clean & sanitize my room. I love theories. I love conspiracy theories. I like reading about them IF they are factual. I won't believe things that don't sound realistic. I write poetry & stories. I am practically 'Grunge aesthetic'. I don't see that for a lot of ISTJ's out there. I thought that I was a Thinker. I don't process emotions the same way as others. I keep them all inside until I fly off the handle. I am not the most organized person but everything has its place. I am easily displeased & most of the time I am displeased. If I know someone isn't doing something right, I will take over instantly. I feel hutches when something isn't right. I usually feel the temperature in the room dropping or building. I don't get stomach pains. I don't like certain sounds or feelings. If I hear them, they will bring me back to times of when I first heard them. I can literally zone out into painful memories. If someone crosses me, I am going to be distrustful until proven other wise. I'm not friendly at all. It is hard to get to know me, however once you do I have this rich world that only the worthy are apart of. If someone were to describe me, I believe they would say I was mysterious & hard to understand. Its hard for me to make & keep friends because I am so different. People point out how different I am all the time. I take it as a compliment though because I do like being my own person. I don't want to be like everybody else & I don't do things so I can be the same. This is just my personality though. I don't do things purposely to be different. I just am different. I have a very aloof air about me. I am non-controlling & non - manipulative. I am very calm on the outside but my face always seems a little tense. My speech is usually kind of shaky & lower but my outward style is eccentric. I don't like drawing attention to myself although my style draws all of the attention. I don't like when anyone looks at me, especially in the eye, as I don't look at anyone else either. I rarely look at guys or basically anyone because I am so locked inside my head. I have tried exercising my Extroverted Sensing & I would become anxious because my environment would overwhelm me. I think that means I use Se as a lower function. When I was younger I would fabricate a lot of stories. I would just create these stories & have them going on. A lot of people were angry at me before. I no longer do this. I am actually overly-honest now. I am not fickle. What I feel is what I feel. I don't really change my mind often. I believe that 'Love' should be shown as physical proof. I don't really like words because they don't hold much meaning to me. I have to SEE a change. This is also why I believe I am a sensor. I am very paranoid about injuries & sickness. I try to keep myself as healthy as possible. I want everyone around me to be healthy. If a friend is going through a emotional issue, I am quick to give one some advice on how to deal with the situation. Sometimes this will get on ones nerves, but I am just trying to help. I have a pretty bad temper. I also get overly angry when someone doesn't follow the system properly. When I say the System, I mean what the steps are to get the success. I can't stand boisterousness or overly lazy people. I can't stand people who don't care to plan for their future. I can't stand people who don't want to be successful. I can't stand unoriginal people. I can't stand dramatic people. I can't stand liars. I can't stand 'cheaters'. I can't stand any type of wrong doing. I believe in helping people. I will only help if I know they are sincere. I love sincerity & loyalty. I love practical people & factual people. I also love stable people. That is the way to my heart. I need those things. I can't stand when people don't listen to me. I don't know why I just can't. I rarely get jealous of anyone. I don't have any friends. I am going to graduate early. I love science & I want to be in that field. Science, theories & conspiracies are my favorite things. I can easily spot idiosyncrasies in ideas. I am not very joyful. I am pretty solid. I am just kind of like a physical version of Fi. I don't really focus on anybody else but myself. I love the future. I love the past. I love both things & I can get caught up in both. I don't live in the present. I can be physically there, however mentally I am NEVER there. This is why it is hard for me people to get to know me. I can be really difficult, period. I'm not the easiest person in the world, however I am so difficult I am simple. Its hard to explain. I am either liked or hated. I hear that my stare is usually fixated. I sit pretty stiff and I just look really stern. I don't know, I don't think I do. I always give the impression that I am depressed or sad when in actuality I am just thinking of a 'master plan'. I am also not physically active at all what so ever. I like to sit and research. I don't mind just sitting & researching. I also like to move around though. SO I would say if I have a room to myself I would probably just be walking around in it or sitting and reading. I don't need a bunch of space, room wise. I do need a lot of personal space..people wise & emotional wise. I don't like when people find out about my inner world even though this is something I secretly want. I do want to be understood but I also love being a mystery. I can be a bit of a contradiction at times.
These are the cognitive functions I use:
Inferior Se
Inferior Fe
Auxiliary Te
Inferior Ne
Dominant Ti
Auxiliary Fi
Dominant Ni
Auxiliary Si
I don't really have anything for Tertiary. I apologize. I didn't relate to much in that category. That is probably useless information.
CHOICES:
INTJ
ISTJ
ISTP
INTP
INFJ
Those are the personality types that I am going between. <3

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

You aren't the only one who has told me this today. Can you explain why? I thought you had to be active to use Se. I don't use it & if I do, I believe it is inferior. Se is supposed to like LIGHTS & ACTION but I don't like those things. I'm not active like at all. I don't see how I use Se. I do believe I am a sensor though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You aren't the only one who has told me this today. Can you explain why? I thought you had to be active to use Se. I don't use it & if I do, I believe it is inferior. Se is supposed to like LIGHTS & ACTION but I don't like those things. I'm not active like at all. I don't see how I use Se. I do believe I am a sensor though.

Not all Se types are athletes. Inferior Se from Ni dons would have their Se be aspirational. Meaning they want to go out and do things. I used to be a runner. You are definitely an Fi Dom in my eyes though.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I use to be a runner too but I don't do that anymore. Hm, okay this gives me something to think about. Thank you. I'm not very active anymore. I have always wondered why I adored ISFP, ESTJ, ISTP, ESTP, INTJ, INTP, ENTP & INFP. I don't like ENTJ, ENFJ,ESFJ & etc...

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So far, I am getting results of ISTJ, INTJ, INTP & ISFP. :)

I guess I will have to study each one. I know I use Fi, I am not confused on that one.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
I lean towards INTJ, but ISFP might make more sense if you believe you're a Sensor. I'd go with one of those two.

I'm getting Ni-Te much more than Ti-Ne, and I don't think you're a Si-dom. Rule out INTP, and probably ISTJ too.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am going to go ahead and chalk it up to ISFP & INTJ. I relate MORE to INTJ than I do to ISFP. I wil study them both.

This group of people SWEAR I am INFJ & I don't believe it ONE BIT.

DigitalSoul

+1 for INTJ.

I see no serious indication, let alone "proof", that you are a Sensor, and everything else you've written says Ni-Te-Fi-Se to me. You might be an undeveloped (I think you're quite young) one or an unhealthy one, but these are your functions, and I believe you use them in that order, more or less.

EDIT: There's no way you're ISTJ. Very little about you reminds me of ISTJ.