• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introvert. Not sure about the rest.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have scored the bolded intuitive and sensor statements on the test on a scale from 1 - 3.

I have a question about one statement where you said you are a dreamer. The statement is ambiguous because anybody can be a dreamer. You answered it like a Sensor, however. A Sensor doesn't "dream" the same way an Intuitive "dreams." When Martin Luthor King Jr. said "I have a dream," he was referring to a social ideal, for example.

So if I take that answer out, I score you with 12 points Sensor and 12 points Intuitive. If I keep the question in, you still got 12 points as a Sensor and 15 points as an Intuitive (since it was an Intuitive statement you strongly agreed with). But I since I think you answered it as a Sensor would answer it, thanks to your helpful explanation, I score you with 15 points Sensor and 12 points Intuitive. Thus ISTP.

You find it difficult to introduce yourself to other people.
AGREE: I prefer not to meet new people cause most of the people are lame.

You often get so lost in thoughts that you ignore or forget your surroundings. 3 points for sensor
DISAGREE: I have to control my surroundings. I'm always vigilant.

You try to respond to your e-mails as soon as possible and cannot stand a messy inbox.
DISAGREE: I don't care if the inbox is messy. I also don't control my mail really often and tend to turn my phone off so that I have an excuse to not answer at people texting or calling me.

You find it easy to stay relaxed and focused even when there is some pressure.
neutral: I'm NOT relaxed when I'm under pressure but I'm really focused. I'm able to concentrate really well since I was a child. I'm gonna put neutral but I don't know if it's correct.

You do not usually initiate conversations.
AGREE: there's nothing else to say.

You rarely do something just out of sheer curiosity.
disagree: I'm a very curious person and when I'm curious about something I'm gonna try to understand it or try it. But only when it's safe. So I put the little disagree because I'm really careful and don't always do things just out of sheer curiosity. 1 for sensor

You feel superior to other people.
agree: I'm not self-confident, but I think that most of the people I know are superficial and are not able to think. They're also uneducated fools. I put the "little" agree only because my social skills do clearly suck.

Being organized is more important to you than being adaptable.
disagree: Being capable of adapting to all the possible consequences of events is really important. Organizing too, but not as much.

You are usually highly motivated and energetic.
DISAGREE: I'm super lazy and often kind of depressed.

Winning a debate matters less to you than making sure no one gets upset.
agree: I can't stand losing debates BUT I hate to hurt other people's feelings. The only case in which I don't care about the others' feelings is if he's an "enemy" and doesn't respect me.

You often feel as if you have to justify yourself to other people.
AGREE: I always do what I want to do but when I know that my actions may hurt someone I care about, I always try to justify.

Your home and work environments are quite tidy.
DISAGREE: My room is a mess. The floor is full of clothes and empty water botles and the desk looks like a monster.

You do not mind being at the center of attention.
DISAGREE: I don't want to be considered cool, funny etc. I don't need fame. I want to stay alone.

You consider yourself more practical than creative.
AGREE: despite me thinking so much and spending most of the time inside my head, I'm actually not really creative. For example I'm a decent musician but I mostly play covers and rarely come up with original stuff. I was decent at drawing mangas but I mostly copied the characters I liked. I'm good at "creative activities" but it is due to my practical approach. 3 for Sensor

People can rarely upset you.
DISAGREE: They upset me all the time.

Your travel plans are usually well thought out.
agree: When I travel somewhere I do some research before to learn a little bit the road. But if I go to a foreign city during holiday I'm not gonna plan the things I'll do there. I just go there and decide when I get there.

It is often difficult for you to relate to other people’s feelings.
AGREE: Other people don't understand my feelings and I don't understand their's.

Your mood can change very quickly.
AGREE: I easily become angry and upset. Sometimes I'm happy or sad without a reason.

In a discussion, truth should be more important than people’s sensitivities.
neutral: It depends. I don't like to upset other people and sometimes it's better to sugar-coath the truth. And when the truth could be used against me it's better to not talk about it.

You rarely worry about how your actions affect other people.
DISAGREE: I always worry about it. Especially when thinking about my family and close friends. Everyone should do it.

Your work style is closer to random energy spikes than to a methodical and organized approach.
neutral: It's mix of both. I make plans but I'm flexible about them. I procrastinate all the time and when I'm feeling like working I will work too much.

You are often envious of others.
agree: Sometimes I'm envious. I feel like others are happier than me and their lives are easier than mine.

An interesting book or a video game is often better than a social event.
AGREE: Of course it depends on the event. Between a football match and a video game I choose the first. But most of the social events are boring and intended for lame extrovert people, so I would even prefer cleaning dog shits in my garden.

Being able to develop a plan and stick to it is the most important part of every project.
agree: It's true, but you also have to look at other opportunities if they are better, easier and more efficient. If you realise that your plan sucks you should change it.

You rarely get carried away by fantasies and ideas.
DISAGREE: Being such a thoughtful person it's obvious that I fantasize a lot and have a lot of ideas that I most likely won't bring to reality. 3 for Intuitive

You often find yourself lost in thought when you are walking in nature.
AGREE: Especially thinking about the fact that this world would be better and more beautiful without us, the humans.

If someone does not respond to your e-mail quickly, you start worrying if you said something wrong.
AGREE: Nothing else to say.

As a parent, you would rather see your child grow up kind than smart.
neutral: A little bit of both would be better. Smart people tend to be depressed. Kind people tend to bend to others.

You do not let other people influence your actions.
Agree: Only if my actions involve them. Otherwise I'm too stubborn to be influenced.

Your dreams tend to focus on the real world and its events.
agree: They are based on the real world but they are pretty strange lol. 1 for Sensor

It does not take you much time to start getting involved in social activities at your new workplace.
DISAGREE: I try to avoid them as long as I can.

You are more of a natural improviser than a careful planner.
disagree: I was a natural improviser in the past but nowadays I plan a lot.

Your emotions control you more than you control them.
AGREE: I can't control them.

You enjoy going to social events that involve dress-up or role-play activities.
DISAGREE: I hate dress-up parties.

You often spend time exploring unrealistic and impractical yet intriguing ideas.
AGREE: For a lot of time I dreamed of moving to America. I think at esperanto and other idealistic stuff that will never spread worldwide. In the past I thought communism could bring justice to the world. 3 for Intuitive

You would rather improvise than spend time coming up with a detailed plan.
AGREE: Yes, I would rather improvise, and I did it a lot. But nowadays I plan a lot.

You are a relatively reserved and quiet person.
AGREE: I'm the most quiet and reserved person I know lol.

If you had a business, you would find it very difficult to fire loyal but underperforming employees.
AGREE: Yes, but only if they work hard and are good people.

You often contemplate the reasons for human existence.
AGREE: It's just something I do and that's natural for me. 3 for Intuitive

Logic is usually more important than heart when it comes to making important decisions.
agree: Both are super important. Logic is slightly more important.

Keeping your options open is more important than having a to-do list.
disagree: At a certain point you have to decide. But keeping your options open is important too. An escape route must always be available.

If your friend is sad about something, you are more likely to offer emotional support than suggest ways to deal with the problem.
DISAGREE: I'm colder than a reptile. I will only try to offer solutions. I suck at giving emotional support.

You rarely feel insecure.
DISAGREE: I nearly always feel insecure.

You have no difficulties coming up with a personal timetable and sticking to it.
DISAGREE: Lol, no, I'm too lazy. I delay all the time. But in the end I'll do what I have to do.

Being right is more important than being cooperative when it comes to teamwork.
neutral: It's a perfect mix of both.

You think that everyone’s views should be respected regardless of whether they are supported by facts or not.
disagree: Some people shouldn't have the right to speak. They're such idiots... despite of that I tend to respect everyone's views.

You feel more energetic after spending time with a group of people.
DISAGREE: I'm a lone wolf.

You frequently misplace your things.
AGREE: It happens all the time and it pisses me off.

You see yourself as very emotionally stable.
DISAGREE: It's the opposite.

Your mind is always buzzing with unexplored ideas and plans. 3 for intuitive
AGREE: Yes, but this looks like one of the questions I already answered. Nevermind.

You would not call yourself a dreamer. This is an Intuitive question but you answered it like a Sensor
DISAGREE: I'm a dreamer, but I dream about simple things, like being finally happy...

You usually find it difficult to relax when talking in front of many people.
AGREE: How could I relax in such a situation? lol.

Generally speaking, you rely more on your experience than your imagination.
agree: If something worked in the past, I'll play it safe. 1 for sensor

You worry too much about what other people think.
AGREE: Yes, but I can't change it. It's in my nature.

If the room is full, you stay closer to the walls, avoiding the center.
AGREE: Always. The walls are my best friends lol.

You have a tendency to procrastinate until there is not enough time to do everything.
AGREE: Yes.

You feel very anxious in stressful situations.
AGREE: It's obvious. When should I feel anxious? During happy moments? lol.

You believe that it is more rewarding to be liked by others than to be powerful.
DISAGREE: I don't want to be liked. I prefer being respected. In some cases I will prefer being feared.

You have always been interested in unconventional and ambiguous things, e.g. in books, art, or movies.
AGREE: Yes. Mystical and esoteric stuff for example. I even enjoyed reading the Bible despite the fact that I'm an atheist. 3 for sensor

You often take initiative in social situations.
DISAGREE: No.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Badger055 was the 548 who was banned (not an 854).

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

My dreams are based on the real world. I wish to become happy in the future and to reach my goals. To find a balance in my mind. When I talk about dreams I also mean social dreams like those of Martin Luther King. I strongly agree with his thoughts and dream of a future where there is no racism, no war, no injustice. I also feel really comfortable when i think. I enjoy staying inside my head and think. But I don't know if a thinker has to be a dreamer. I dream of a better world.

Also, thank you really much for reading all that stuff!

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
There was a thread on another site where you had to write 5 things about yourself and type the person above. I wrote these things:

"I'm bad at typing but I'm curious about this game. Here I go.

1) "Live and let live" is my motto. I hate it when people mind my business.

2) My room is a mess, my car is a mess, my bag is a mess... well, you get the point.

3) I'm always suspicious. Looking and listening to the surrounding. If I'm in a room I'll stay in the corner so that I can control the situation and I can't be controled.

4) I'm silent an have a serious face. Even when I'm happy and smiling, people are gonna ask "why are you angry?" and stuff like that.

5) I'm so lazy... it's not even funny. I could sleep and procrastinate my entire life. I get hyper (don't know the english word lol) only if I care about something."

I got two answers. One saying that I am Fi dominant and the other one saying that I am INFP. What do you think about it?

rainybisto

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w5
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Except introversion, everything. I'm a dreamer but I'm also really realistic about my possibilities. I'm really logical and cold (during my childhood I got a lot of nicknames like "robot", "golem", "russian killer" lol) but always try to not hurt the sentiments of other people. I'm really cynic and think that most of the people are bad, but I'm always polite to everyone. Despite of the fact that I despise most of humankind I dream of a better world and try to come up with ideas and plans in order to make my dreams come true, even if most of the time I'm conscious about the fact that they probably will never become true.

Te/Fi Ne/Si

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Economic independence and freedom. I'm still a student but I would love to be able in the future to live and work in a foreign country. It would be awesome to get to the top and try to make some of the crazy ideas I have in mind come true. Maybe I'll get a job that gives me the opportunity to be isolated from other people... would be awesome.

JiPe

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

When I accomplish a goal like when I pass an exam. It makes me feel good because it means that I made a step in my bigger program. If I fail an exam the program paralyzes nd I feel useless.

Fi/Te

4) What makes you feel inferior?

My quietness. The fact that I don't really feel the need of being close with other people makes me feel awkward. Sometimes I keep the cellphone off for days and become unreachable to recharge. Also the fact that I think a lot. Even when I could do something I like, before doing it, I think about all the possible consequences.

Ne/Si

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

When i make a decision I think about all the above-mentioned things. When making an important decision I will probably make a list of the pros and cons. When invited to an event, if there are too many people I dislike I won't go. If I don't feel like doing something I probably won't do it, even if the pro-cons list tells me to do it.

Te/Fi

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

When working in a group for a project I make sure all of the people working on it have a precise task, because I don't want people to blame me later. Then I concentrate on my task and make sure I do everything perfectly.
When working alone on a project I must control every single step.

Te/Fi

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

When I was like 10 or 11 years old I went to a sort of camp (I don't know the precise english term) with my football team. We played a lot, went to an attraction park and did a lot of crazy stuff.

Si/Ne

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I really prefer to work hands on, but if I have to, I will also use theory as a tool. Before doing something I know nothing about I watch a lot of tutorials or read a lot of guides. If I have to do something important or risky I'm gonna plan every single step, but otherwise I don't. When I have to solve mathematical problems I try to learn only the fundamental formulas and don't care about theory that has no practical use for me. I have a very good memory and memorize a lot.

Ni/Se and Si/Ne

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I'm weird cause I'm both organized and messy at the same time. Things must be organized in my head. My desk may look messy but things are mostly placed in practical spots. I make specific plans in my head, but I'm somehow elastic. If I organized 10 days of study but one day I feel really tired, then I'll try to relax one day and organize things a little differently. But I'm a hard worker so it doesn't happen a lot.

Se/Ni

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

If something has worked in the past, than I don't really care for new ideas. But if the idea brings more justice and makes more people happy I will support it a lot. Both principles and information are fundamental. I don't choose between the two.

Se/Ni?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony by following what I believe in and by being myself. I'm a lone wolf and hate all kinds of groups.

Ji/Pe

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I think a lot before speaking. I'm really silent and I get irritated when people point out my silence. I prefer one on one communication. Group discussions are fine only with people i trust. But even with them I try to hide my real emotions. And I'm a master at it.

Ti/Fe?

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I must know everything before I do something. I jump in unknown situations only if I have no other option and if I am desperate. Action speaks more than words, yes, but sometimes words can change a situation drastically.

Content Si/Ne but wording Se/Ni?

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Not answer the phone. Just kidding (or not? :p)... I would probably decline and promise them that I will go out the next time. But seriously, I would probably turn off the phone to avoid the problem.

Ji/Pe

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

It depends. Sometimes I become a zombie. Other times I become nervous and grumpy. If the cause of my stress is a person who mistreated me, I become agressive. If the other person stressed me just for the sake of making me angry, I become violent.

Ti/Fe Se/Ni?

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

When they don't respect personal spaces... mostly extraverts. Also when they have no tact. They are rude. It's important to treat others softly. Being nice is different than trying to sugar-coat. If everyone respected the personal spaces of people and if everyone was polite and nice to others, the world would be closer to perfection.

Ti/Fe

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Things I like and things I know a lot about. Mainly football (soccer), music (especially when someone asks me advices about an instrument I play), politics, filosophy, foreign cultures and tv series. I hate chit chat, talking about other people, gossip, love stories and things I consider stupid.

Ti/Fe

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

Social relations. The only thing that I can think about now.

Ti/Fe

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

My friends consider me cold, silent, a little bit crazy, lazy but capable of achieving goals, intelligent, gentle, strong, awkward, unpredictable and trustworthy. They fail to notice my inner fragility and don't understand how much effort I put in the things I do.

Se/Ni, Fe

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

If I can do whatever I like, I will probably organize a football match with some friends or go out and visit a nice medieval borough, or go to the woods. Normally, if I have a free day I just watch tv series, read, or something like that. I like being alone in a nice place doing things I like.

Ni/Se

You are ISTP or ISFP.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm thinking i may actually be ISFP... knowing more about cognitive functions I start to realize that I confused some Fi behaviours with Ti ones... what do you think?