• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help determining my enneagram type

PurpleFlowers54

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
Confused about my enneagram type, I have reasons for being most of the types honestly (some more than others).
I have also heard that enneagram has to do with fears so here are my biggest overall fears about life:

- that me and my ideas won't be remembered past death (that I won't leave my mark and all my thoughts, ideas, and beliefs will go to waste)
- being under the control of a hive mind, I'm a lone wolf with my own original beliefs, ideas, and most importantly morals, and I like to keep it that way. (sometimes I'm a bit too cautious of new trends and such because of this)
- that there's not enough time to do everything in life (on a lesser scale than the other 2)

Also here are my traits of each type:

1.) I can be a perfectionist/completionist, and I like to speak my mind and have my opinion heard
2.) I always want to be involved/included and hate being left out, I want to be everyone's friend (probably due to bullying in middle school), and hate not being acknowledge
3.) I overachieve quite a bit (mostly on video games and knowledge), to look cool and be liked
4.) As said above, I'm a strict nonconformist and independent thinker, and am afraid of not being able to think for myself. I also loathe micromanagement
5.) I'm very independent, in my head 90% of the time, and always want new knowledge as some things are just kinda "good to know". I can be a bit of an idea/knowledge hoarder.
6.) I'm a very anxious person and overthink things constantly, as said above I'm very cautious, & I prefer some sense of safety. I also have this feeling of that I'm not quite secure unless I have one, and just one, sanctuary/resourceful space, or comfort object. (this space or object must be easily changeable & adaptable)
7.) I'm quite an adventurer, always coming up with different solo adventure scenarios for myself, I love when things get action packed orchaotic (I love when things get crazy or out of hand, It's really fun), and I'm always thinking up how to get out of the worst case scenario if it were to occur.
8.) I will fiercely stand up for what I believe is right if challenged
9.) I don't really see myself as a 9

Some other things that may help

- I try to master a lot skills
- I get really angry if someone doesn't see me or someone I love as an individual
- I get really angry if someone doesn't specifically acknowledge me or someone I love, and ask our permission, or opinion (I don't care much for oblivious or "fake" people)
- My MBTI is eNFP - T (still not entirely sure on E and I)