• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP or INFP?

Electra2

MBTI Type
INFP
Maybe you could try to take a functions-test from celebrity types? I scored allmost equally high on both introvertd and extraverted iNtuition for some reason. The both came highest up on the list of functions. I wonder if my adhd meds changes any functions. Hm.

tweetlebug

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I got INFP on both but ISFP in Similar Minds' Myers-Briggs Type test with 80% on Sensing.

do you consider yourself to be a pretty literal type of person? that is the quality that stands out for me with S's. the way you write makes me think S. im with Forever on that.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Look at your timeline.

Were you Fi as a young child, and then got Se and then Ni, or did it go Fi then Ne then Si, or was the start a different one?

When is your birthday? That will tell you your starsign.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Communication style in the thread, the photo, and general vibe heavily suggest ISFP to me. I don't feel like doing a long explanation right now...

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd strongly consider changing your screenname by the way, if that's your actual name. :bye: Welcome to TypC too btw.

Fernando Perla

MBTI Type
ENFP
Look at your timeline.

Were you Fi as a young child, and then got Se and then Ni, or did it go Fi then Ne then Si, or was the start a different one?

When is your birthday? That will tell you your starsign.

1. I don't know.
2. *Cricket*

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well THAT sure as hell got my attention, for reasons that I will disclose in the near future...

Why anybody still posts to this thread is beyond me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am still not sure whether I'm a S or a N, that's why.

I'm assuming you've gone to school, so how would you rate these statements on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being "most like me" and 1 being "least like me"?
"I prefer classes that are taught with an applied, sensible, humanistic approach, with topics that relate directly to my everyday life."
"I learn best in flexible situations where the teacher takes a personal interest in me."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I updated that question ^

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=28455]Fernando Perla[/MENTION] are you trying to think up an answer still?

Fernando Perla

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm assuming you've gone to school, so how would you rate these statements on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being "most like me" and 1 being "least like me"?
"I prefer classes that are taught with an applied, sensible, humanistic approach, with topics that relate directly to my everyday life."
"I learn best in flexible situations where the teacher takes a personal interest in me."

You mean university?

1. 9
2. 7