• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I Need Typing Help (Please?)

RenaVC

Okay so where to begin. I am Female, 16, Atheist (but open to people's beliefs). I have been typed very weirdly, xSFP, INFP, xNTJ, xSTP and even xNFJ! So I do need a strong opinion unlike the half-ass guesses and tests from before. That's all the basic information, now down to the better stuff.

As I said I'm a Female, I'm in my last year of school. I like school, but my teachers and I get along very poorly. My results range from average to top of the class. I play Tennis, and exercise quite a bit. I wouldn't say I'm obsesses with my appearence but I do like to look my best. I enjoy music and some poetry, but I don't have a taste for painted/sculpted art. I read a lot, but the past year or so I've slowed down the amount of books I go through (not sure why).
I rarely watch TV or Films, I can't sit still for that long without getting bored and wanting to read, play tennis or whatever. I love parties and go most chances I get, but I really hate small talk (and dancing.) I'm rather calm most of the time, I sometimes wear a blank-face mask but I'm sensitive really. I haven't had any "young love" romances yet but I don't really want one. I have messed about with guys like a stereotypical teenager but nothing serious. I don't follow trends, but I don't actively go against them either. My friends tell me their problems. I don't think I solve their problems but they keep coming back so I guess I'm okay.
I think a job as a detective would be fun, but if I manage to become a tennis player that'd be great. I'm fairly good at putting things together, and telling when people lie. I can concentrate very well, but I occasionally daydream. If you need for information just ask me, thanks!

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
Hmm. I see some Fi, especially from: "I'm rather calm most of the time, I sometimes wear a blank-face mask but I'm sensitive really."

Why do you and your teachers get along poorly?

RenaVC

Hmm. I see some Fi, especially from: "I'm rather calm most of the time, I sometimes wear a blank-face mask but I'm sensitive really."

Why do you and your teachers get along poorly?

They think I have much more potential than I apply to my school work. I'm also not very fond of authority figures (especially ones that abuse it like many of my teachers, I'm often at the end of misdirected punishment.)

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
They think I have much more potential than I apply to my school work. I'm also not very fond of authority figures (especially ones that abuse it like many of my teachers, I'm often at the end of misdirected punishment.)

Ugh I used to get that potential thing all the time too haha.

When your mind drifts when you start to zone out, either before you fall asleep, or when you get bored in class, etc.. what kinds of things do you think about? Or what are the first things you think about when you get up in the morning?

RenaVC

Ugh I used to get that potential thing all the time too haha.

When your mind drifts when you start to zone out, either before you fall asleep, or when you get bored in class, etc.. what kinds of things do you think about? Or what are the first things you think about when you get up in the morning?

When in class it's usually either me in the future working in different jobs and playing out all the scenarios. Or questions like "If your car is travelling at the speed of light, and you turn your headlights on, would they do anything?" Or other paradox-style questions. In the morning I have no thoughts other than the basic survival methods until I wake up properly.

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
When in class it's usually either me in the future working in different jobs and playing out all the scenarios. Or questions like "If your car is travelling at the speed of light, and you turn your headlights on, would they do anything?" Or other paradox-style questions. In the morning I have no thoughts other than the basic survival methods until I wake up properly.

Have you considered estj? I'm picking up ne, fi, and te.. Not in that order.

What type(s) are you leaning towards?

RenaVC

Have you considered estj? I'm picking up ne, fi, and te.. Not in that order.

What type(s) are you leaning towards?

I've been told xxFP a lot lately. The first time I took the test I got INTJ. However all my friends (and strangers or the internet!) seem to be leaning towards FP

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
I've been told xxFP a lot lately. The first time I took the test I got INTJ. However all my friends (and strangers or the internet!) seem to be leaning towards FP

Haha :p Hmmm. I thought ISFP at first. But then I thought you just seem very matter of fact. But that could be inferior Te.

What is your stress level like right now?

RenaVC

Haha :p Hmmm. I thought ISFP at first. But then I thought you just seem very matter of fact. But that could be inferior Te.

What is your stress level like right now?

Well my best (lifelong, so far) friend just moved to Scotland so I'm not sure I'm quite the best. It's summer though, so nothing has happened for me to be stressed

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
Well my best (lifelong, so far) friend just moved to Scotland so I'm not sure I'm quite the best. It's summer though, so nothing has happened for me to be stressed

Grief of sorts can definitely be a factor.

What's your sense of humor like? When are you at your happiest?

RenaVC

Grief of sorts can definitely be a factor.

What's your sense of humor like? When are you at your happiest?

I have a very dry sense of humour. Weird, very few people get it. I have some dark humour too, and sarcasm. I'd say I'm at my happiest playing tennis or just talking with my friends.

RenaVC

I am picking up more on sensing versus intuition
perhaps thinking versus feeling? Not sure on this one
My guess would be STJ

I'm not too sure about STJ, I don't particularly value tradition or store information from the past. Though maybe I'm stereotyping?

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=28452]RenaVC[/MENTION]
ESFP?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What tests have you taken and what did you get? Can you post the results here?

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
I don't see ESFP as much but it's hard because we're not in person!

Could be ESTP though?