• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just realized i have never done one of these.

About me

My hobbies as a little kid was taking apart toys to see how they worked, riding bikes, playing with erector sets and legos, collected baseball cards.

Teenage yearsi helped my dad build things and work on cars, i was in martials arts, became a black belt and taught teen and kids class. Played around in the creek, drove anywhere and everywhere. Had a huge issue with speed and driving off road. Programmed and played video games.

Graduated in bottom quarter of class, calculated what i had to do to maintain a 69.5 grade. Aced tests, slept through class, hardly ever did homework. Very quiet in class so teachers left me alone.

Worked at discount tire for a couple years in college until they put way to many rules in place. Took out flat top changer because it was apparently dangerous, no longer allowed to race, flip up tires with feet, no more flipping and spinning tools. Got bored and quit.

Second job was a equipment technician and worked on 30-120million dollar photolithoraphy equipment that makes computer chips. Worked my way into a special projects group. Laid off when they shut building down .

Current job is a programmer. Unix, database, java, web. Worked my way from bottom of group with no schooling in programming to technical/group lead.

Love physical activity, learning, pushing myself. Become a master of all trades. Crazy independent.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love how stereotypically ISTP this is.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
meh.ro7098.jpg

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just realized i have never done one of these.

About me

My hobbies as a little kid was taking apart toys to see how they worked, riding bikes, playing with erector sets and legos, collected baseball cards.

Teenage yearsi helped my dad build things and work on cars, i was in martials arts, became a black belt and taught teen and kids class. Played around in the creek, drove anywhere and everywhere. Had a huge issue with speed and driving off road. Programmed and played video games.

Graduated in bottom quarter of class, calculated what i had to do to maintain a 69.5 grade. Aced tests, slept through class, hardly ever did homework. Very quiet in class so teachers left me alone.

Worked at discount tire for a couple years in college until they put way to many rules in place. Took out flat top changer because it was apparently dangerous, no longer allowed to race, flip up tires with feet, no more flipping and spinning tools. Got bored and quit.

Second job was a equipment technician and worked on 30-120million dollar photolithoraphy equipment that makes computer chips. Worked my way into a special projects group. Laid off when they shut building down .

Current job is a programmer. Unix, database, java, web. Worked my way from bottom of group with no schooling in programming to technical/group lead.

Love physical activity, learning, pushing myself. Become a master of all trades. Crazy independent.

Wait! You just named off a bunch of hobbies and achievements! What about you? Independence noted. What is your outlook on life? What's your biggest weakness? What do you find comforting? What's your biggest strength? How would you describe yourself socially? Describe your moral compass!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait! You just named off a bunch of hobbies and achievements! What about you? Independence noted. What is your outlook on life? What's your biggest weakness? What do you find comforting? What's your biggest strength? How would you describe yourself socially? Describe your moral compass!
Thanks for the questions :)

Outlook on life: live, laugh love. My outlook on life is to enjoy it, i dont really care why we are alive or here. Make the best of life and do what you need to do to enjoy it, as long as its not at the expense of others. I dont care if things are right, correct, logical, etc. Life is meant to enjoy, not be all picky.

My biggest weakness - social, i hate dealing with people. Its just to much damn work most of the time. Its much easier to just do things myself then to have to work with others. With that being said, i enjoy people who talk alot as i like to listen. I will talk more as i become comfortab and get to know a person. I hate dealing with negative emotions. I would rather supress them while working on a solution to my problem. When i find the solution the emotion dissipates.

My biggest strength - i can reverse engineer things at crazy fast speeds. My listening and comprehension skills are very strong. I am very reasonable and stable both mentaly and emotionally. I am very laid back and easy going, but not lazy. It takes ALOT to really get under my skin. Very rational.

Socially - shy, quiet, and keep to myself. The few people i surround myself with i tend to joke and play alot. I am a type who can get things done in a serious manner while playing and having fun. I have very few friends in real life, and for the most part i am happy that way. Crowds and groups dont bother me unless i have to interact and them i get stressed. Being social is always a challenge for me unless i click with a person. I always enjoy company and dont need much alone time at all, but not big groups. I tend to walk away from groups and find quiet spots.

My moral compass...hmm...mostly good, though i have my moments of moral issues. I enjoy doing things for others and helping. Recently offered to take in a homeless lady who was trying to turnlife around. Most consider me a gentleman, i guess the best way to put it is i do "courtly" actions for anyone. I dont have to be courting someone to be that type of gentleman. I think laws and rules are put in place for people with bad judgement. So i may or may not listen to them. For example i have never read the rules of this forum, but i have never also been banned or even really given a warning and i have been here since 2008.

My negative side - very accurately cutting with my words. Very sarcastic in a negative cutting tone when i want, i know how to play with concepts and ideas to twist and contort things. I will allow someone to spiral down their own lies and issues.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thanks for the questions :)

From these statements, I gather you have a strong Se. Few more questions for ya!

How would you define justice?
What makes someone admirable?
When in a fight, what is most important?
What's your dream job?
Any role models?
Why are you you? How are you different?

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The way you describe yourself above sounds TPish, but I've always thought you had the gravitas and seriousness of an ITJ. I don't see the TP brand of detachment.

Fwiw, since you're asking.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The way you describe yourself above sounds TPish, but I've always thought you had the gravitas and seriousness of an ITJ. I don't see the TP brand of detachment.

Fwiw, since you're asking.

I do have a strong underlying ITJ side. I am mentally like INTJ and actions like ISTJ alot. I have completely different way to process then ISTJ and my actions are very different then INTJ.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From these statements, I gather you have a strong Se. Few more questions for ya!

How would you define justice?
What makes someone admirable?
When in a fight, what is most important?
What's your dream job?
Any role models?
Why are you you? How are you different?

Justice is to keep the peace, worst case justice for me i woud end up like punisher or john wick. What scares people about that is i can disconnect from things like caring in that manner. Protect the innocent, kill the guilty. I would rather see everyone living in peace, but my snap is, we tried oh well, death sentence. Not my best side.

Admirable - Someone who is peaceful, reasonable, caring, kind, forgiving, works to fix problems. Always working toward the bettering of situations.

Disable and stop fight. We can then work through things when its calm. I dont like fights, arguing and discussing does not lead to a fight much. Turning and walking is a prefred way to disable a fight.

My dream job. Custom design and construction. Cars, stereo systems, houses, anything. I like to build and play.

Nikola tesla is the closest to a role model. I dont really have any. I dont see my dad as a role model, but he shaped who i am a tremendous amount. I provided the desire and want.

I dont know how to answer last 2. I am me, to complicated to answer.

Everyone tells me i am different, but i dont understand completely. Even if i put down what people say others do it too.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I do have a strong underlying ITJ side. I am mentally like INTJ and actions like ISTJ alot. I have completely different way to process then ISTJ and my actions are very different then INTJ.
By the way, I wouldn't say you are an INTJ because you are very coordinated, internally and externally. INTJ's are like the clumsy perfectionists of the world. You don't seem like a perfectionist nor a clumsy person. Not to mention, auxiliary Te is very definable. I can say with great confidence that Te is isn't anywhere on your main stack. This also applies to ISTJs, who are the sturdy completionists of the world, where instead of being uncoordinated, they're unimpressed.

So Poki's type is...
So I have concluded that you have that you are on the Ni-Se axis as well as the Ti-Fe. You definitely have Ti higher than Fe. Which eliminates all the feeling types. So really, what we are looking at is ISTP or ESTP.

If you were to ask me, I would deem you an ESTP. Extroverted Sensation is a common theme in the answers you shared. "Love physical activity", "My outlook on life is to enjoy it", etc... You are straight to the point and while you don't mind the occasional distractions here or there, you have an objective and you go for it full force. Ti fuels and guides that straightforward attitude. "I hate dealing with negative emotions. I would rather supress them while working on a solution to my problem. When i find the solution the emotion dissipates", "Become a master of all trades. Crazy independent." Knowledge isn't something you would break your back obtaining, as you probably would stop looking into something as soon as you got bored, but you have an identifiable want for it nonetheless. Your Fe is neither weak, nor strong. Unlike ENTPs, who's tertiary Fe is best described as 'I'm gonna do something to fuck with this whole room of people to test a theory', yours is kinda like 'I'm gonna do something so this whole room of people don't fuck with me'. It's defensive. "shy, quiet, and keep to myself", "Very quiet in class so teachers left me alone", "Turning and walking is a prefred way to disable a fight." (Which is an awesome parallel to ESFPs/ENFPs and their Fi's influence on socialness). Lastly, inferior Ni, which isn't exactly apparent, but some of your statements suggest that at the end of the day, definitive things as to be sought out. You may not be the one to do it, but you definitely want to see it done. You aren't worried about tomorrow because shit is happening today. Doing things for the sake of 'you should, it's for your future' is a terrible argument to you. If something is actually important, you'll feel the gravity of it now, otherwise shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. "I think laws and rules are put in place for people with bad judgement. So i may or may not listen to them. For example i have never read the rules of this forum, but i have never also been banned or even really given a warning and i have been here since 2008", "Aced tests, slept through class, hardly ever did homework", etc.

tl;dr i think you're an ESTP.
I hope my thoughts weren't too jumbled. I don't think I have ever done an in-depth typing online. Hopefully, I did a good job, eh? If you wanna hear that thing that I was talking about ESFP/ENFP vs Society lemme know because I think it's really cool.

Quotes are in khaki.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
By the way, I wouldn't say you are an INTJ because you are very coordinated, internally and externally. INTJ's are like the clumsy perfectionists of the world. You don't seem like a perfectionist nor a clumsy person. Not to mention, auxiliary Te is very definable. I can say with great confidence that Te is isn't anywhere on your main stack. This also applies to ISTJs, who are the sturdy completionists of the world, where instead of being uncoordinated, they're unimpressed.

So I have concluded that you have that you are on the Ni-Se axis as well as the Ti-Fe. You definitely have Ti higher than Fe. Which eliminates all the feeling types. So really, what we are looking at is ISTP or ESTP.

If you were to ask me, I would deem you an ESTP. Extroverted Sensation is a common theme in the answers you shared. "Love physical activity", "My outlook on life is to enjoy it", etc... You are straight to the point and while you don't mind the occasional distractions here or there, you have an objective and you go for it full force. Ti fuels and guides that straightforward attitude. "I hate dealing with negative emotions. I would rather supress them while working on a solution to my problem. When i find the solution the emotion dissipates", "Become a master of all trades. Crazy independent." Knowledge isn't something you would break your back obtaining, as you probably would stop looking into something as soon as you got bored, but you have an identifiable want for it nonetheless. Your Fe is neither weak, nor strong. Unlike ENTPs, who's tertiary Fe is best described as 'I'm gonna do something to fuck with this whole room of people to test a theory', yours is kinda like 'I'm gonna do something so this whole room of people don't fuck with me'. It's defensive. "shy, quiet, and keep to myself", "Very quiet in class so teachers left me alone", "Turning and walking is a prefred way to disable a fight." (Which is an awesome parallel to ESFPs/ENFPs and their Fi's influence on socialness). Lastly, inferior Ni, which isn't exactly apparent, but some of your statements suggest that at the end of the day, definitive things as to be sought out. You may not be the one to do it, but you definitely want to see it done. You aren't worried about tomorrow because shit is happening today. Doing things for the sake of 'you should, it's for your future' is a terrible argument to you. If something is actually important, you'll feel the gravity of it now, otherwise shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. "I think laws and rules are put in place for people with bad judgement. So i may or may not listen to them. For example i have never read the rules of this forum, but i have never also been banned or even really given a warning and i have been here since 2008", "Aced tests, slept through class, hardly ever did homework", etc.

tl;dr i think you're an ESTP.
I hope my thoughts weren't too jumbled. I don't think I have ever done an in-depth typing online. Hopefully, I did a good job, eh? If you wanna hear that thing that I was talking about ESFP/ENFP vs Society lemme know because I think it's really cool.

Quotes are in khaki.

Interesting, thanks :) i do switch my type to eSTP every once in awhile because my being an anti-social ESTP does fit pretty good. Hmmm.....inferior Ni. Will respond more later, got alot to do today:)