• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've been mistyped too many times... Save me

Ceiling Dots

MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Okay okay, I know what you might be thinking: "ANOTHER FUCKING TYPE ME-" But nah bro. We've got this. We've narrowed it down to a main few MBTI types on reddit and PersonalityCafe. Now. It is time for a round up? Our candidates are: ESFP, ISFP, ISTJ and INFJ. The first three are what other people have typed me as, and the last is what I usually get on the 16personality quiz thing. you know the one. sometimes i got isfp too, but we just don't know. k'dokey: gonna copy paste a form from PerCafe if that's cool?? Yeah. I'm new and I don't know how to make a poll, so we're gonna go with the most popular i guess.

1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

To be honest, since I found out that extroversion is actually about external stimuli rather than just being outgoing, it made me think. Think really hard. I’m one of those people who’s personality is all over the place, possibly due to Fi. And the fact that the cognitive function questions were super hard to understand, so I wasn’t even able to pick answers that actually represented me. I don’t know if I pick details or see the big picture! I don’t know!!!

2) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Oh earlier today i felt great. I’d only gotten like 4 hours of sleep the night before, but i just kinda felt good. Maybe it was because i’d worked with my ESFJ co-worker (and typed her, eheh) and time felt like it was moving more quickly than usual? I was really talkative with customers, since my work is customer service based (no idea how i got the job lmao) and it was sunny outside too. My other co-worker an ENFJ, i was working with him and we seem to have developed a very playful, almost sibling-like relationship so even though he talks a lot (and half the time i talk over him) we get on surprisingly well.

3) What makes you feel inferior?

Bad about myself, uhhh my appearance. My reputation and lack of progression in my chosen interest of skill-sets, like drawing. Not being as motivated as other people, i want to want!!! Being clumsy in social situations: i always worry that i’m boring or frantically wondering what i should say, if anything at all.

4) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I think about how I feel about it. Like how to answer this question ahaha i’m just spouting out everything i can rn. I’m usually quite sensitive to people’s needs i guess, like i take into account if i recognise a learning difficulty or if that person’s been upset lately and how it might affect their actions.

5) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I think i prefer starting projects than actually seeing them through, i quite like brainstorming ideas and i want to meet the deadline (even if the result isn’t all that high quality, like my final animation -.-) what do you mean have control? Um, i’d want to see results: if i was taking part in a competition i’d want to know who won and see for myself if i thought it was worth winning.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

i’m a visual and audio learner, i’m good at remembering songs and pictures. Let’s say i had an art project: one half is an essay, the other is practical worl. I’d prefer the practical work, but because i’m good at english i’d do well in the essay, maybe not as well in the practical (i find that my creativity isn’t as “loud” as other people’s)

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Usually pretty organised, though i tend to ditch plans at the last minute if i get bored with what i’m doing. That’s why i have so many unfinished novels online... So i plan, i keep to-do lists; but i often don’t stick to them.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Prooobably the second one? I can’t think of a situation where i would have had to do this.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Probably speak before thinking, and i prefer one on one communication. (i’ve just destroyed introversion/extroversion rules haven’t i)

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I wanna know where i’m going, like one time my friend invited me to “go on an adventure” but i wouldn’t agree until he told me where we were meeting, how much money to bring and if i’d be able to stay over at his later. I knew better than to ask where we were going, he’d just say “ooh~ it’s a surprise!” i like surprises, as long as they’re good ones.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I’ve never had to deal with the above situation, but i do remember a time when my friends called me at 1am asking me to go out with them and i did. (although i learned not to pick up the phone after midnight because when i got to my friend’s place they were practically asleep. I was very flattered that they thought of me while drunk though, lol)

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Dude i’m always stressed. Can’t escape the Stress. I can go between thinking on my own for days and days or having a rant to one of my friends and being far too melodramatic for what the situation is actually worth.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

It’s usually the fake people i hate, the back-stabbers. Uuuh when they treat people badly for no good reason (not that you need a reason to be nice). I dunno. I remember i really hated this girl who was DESPERATE to be my friend in primary school, but i didn’t like her because she was more popular than me and had more privileges in life than i did.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Honestly... People usually end up telling me their life-story, events in their life and the things they enjoyed/didn’t enjoy throughout their life. Today with my ESFJ co-worker we got talking about her past jobs, and i lead the conversation onto what had her favourite job been (it was an optician, surprisingly). I often find my friends and i get along even with completely different interests.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life

Uuuh i dunno, i guess i pay so little attention to them i don’t even know what isn’t there. Spirituality, probably. I’m not religious so that wasn’t something for me. I don’t really pay attention to traditions and social norms, i’m a very progressive, open-minded person who’s always trying to get rid of cliches in life and in my stories. Fuck your Meninism. < i’m glad that that doesn’t come up as an actual word in microsoft word. I used to be very focused on doing well at school, but i don’t care as much now (just stress reasons).

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Well i got tonight to myself: i spent it discussing my possible types with people on reddit, went on tumblr for a bit and i’m gonna sleep soon. Would’ve been nice if i had some food, but that’s pretty much what i like to do. And of course, i was writing all THIS out. Writing’s okay, bit easier on my concentration than reading is, and when it’s free writing it’s not as “i gotta psyche myself up to do this” kinda thing like drawing would be. I’m an artist who can’t draw. HAH.

I skipped some of the questions cuz it was getting long, and it’s late at night -.- can’t wait to hear from you guys ^.^