• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type my best friend

CakeByTheOcean

Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll type more, as I think of more things.

• Business major
  • Smart but doesn't always apply himself
  • Used to be easily distracted, especially by crushes, but also by friends & other fun activities
  • Very affectionate
  • Always gives me his honest opinion, but does it in a helpful & well meaning way
  • Likes to cook for me
  • Will help me straighten my hair(which is great cuz I hate having to do it myself lol)
  • Pays for food for his friends, & if they try to give him money towards it, refuses it
  • At the same time, tells me that I'm too nice when I pay for others & says that they're taking advantage of me
  • Gets me to try new activities & loves heights
  • Really outgoing, but talks sort of quietly
  • Used to live on social media, but in the past few yrs. has deleted all his accounts
  • Has really matured in the past couple of yrs. & has become more private about his life
  • Has always been super open with me, & is the 1 person who can get me to open up about anything

I absolutely love my bestie, & he's my fav person in the world!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So far I can only go towards F.