• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Finally took my first Socionics Test

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Finally mustered up enough patience to sit down and complete the extended Socionics test on Sociotype.com.

Few comments on the results, first of all, it says my type is IEE subtype Ne, however, another possible typing for me could also be an EII as my first alternative typing...huh?? I know this is a different personality system but how could I potentially be an ENFP or an INFJ? I'll read into them. (Just making some initial reactions here) INFP is second alternative, and third is ENTP.

Delta is easily the strongest quadra for me. And oh! another interesting finding, my Ne and Fi are in fact relatively equal. I had always figured my Fi was really strong, why I considered an Fi dom type for a while too. Kind of cool how this test confirms my suspicions as well as suggests alternatives that I had been looking into on my own anyways. I always said, if I were to consider other types, I'd look into ESFP, ENTP, or INFP in that order.

Interesting...

Anyways, I'll just copy and paste the resultTo be honest, I was a little curious to see what results came up since I chose answers that went against the stereotypes of the functions in my current stacking. I just imagined myself in each situation and was honest with myself of how I would react.

Alternative Typings
EII (INFj): 95% as likely as IEE.
IEI (INFp): 60% as likely as IEE.
ILE (ENTp): 52% as likely as IEE.

Function - Strength
Leading - Ne - 39%
Creative - Fi - 36%
Role - Se - 11%
Vulnerable - Ti - 14%
Suggestive - Si - 11%
Mobilizing - Te - 14%
Ignoring - Ni - 39%
Demonstrative - Fe - 36%

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally mustered up enough patience to sit down and complete the extended Socionics test on Sociotype.com.

Few comments on the results, first of all, it says my type is IEE subtype Ne, however, another possible typing for me could also be an EII as my first alternative typing...huh?? I know this is a different personality system but how could I potentially be an ENFP or an INFJ? I'll read into them. (Just making some initial reactions here) INFP is second alternative, and third is ENTP.

Delta is easily the strongest quadra for me. And oh! another interesting finding, my Ne and Fi are in fact relatively equal. I had always figured my Fi was really strong, why I considered an Fi dom type for a while too. Kind of cool how this test confirms my suspicions as well as suggests alternatives that I had been looking into on my own anyways. I always said, if I were to consider other types, I'd look into ESFP, ENTP, or INFP in that order.

Interesting...

Anyways, I'll just copy and paste the resultTo be honest, I was a little curious to see what results came up since I chose answers that went against the stereotypes of the functions in my current stacking. I just imagined myself in each situation and was honest with myself of how I would react.

Alternative Typings
EII (INFj): 95% as likely as IEE.
IEI (INFp): 60% as likely as IEE.
ILE (ENTp): 52% as likely as IEE.

Function - Strength
Leading - Ne - 39%
Creative - Fi - 36%
Role - Se - 11%
Vulnerable - Ti - 14%
Suggestive - Si - 11%
Mobilizing - Te - 14%
Ignoring - Ni - 39%
Demonstrative - Fe - 36%

IEE and EII share functions, just that their order is swapped. So NeFi :)Ne::Fi:) for IEE, and FiNe for EII :)Fi::Ne:). From your results I wouldn't be surprised if you were Ne-EII, seeing how your Se :)Se:) is so low. EIIs have Se :)Se:) as their weakest and most vulnerable function.

IEE and EII are different in other aspects though. I'd suggest you read up on the differences before deciding on what to settle with.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
IEE and EII share functions, just that their order is swapped. So NeFi :)Ne::Fi:) for IEE, and FiNe for EII :)Fi::Ne:). From your results I wouldn't be surprised if you were Ne-EII, seeing how your Se :)Se:) is so low. EIIs have Se :)Se:) as their weakest and most vulnerable function.

IEE and EII are different in other aspects though. I'd suggest you read up on the differences before deciding on what to settle with.

Ahh ok, coolness! Ya, these results were really interesting, and I'm actually reading over the alternative types right now too :D

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I would try to separate MBTI and Socionics. The functions don't mean the same thing.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The results are saying that you're relatively balanced between your left and right elements of your Sociotype. Your listed enneagram stuff corresponds, with you being an SO (Ego) 7 (closest to Ne).

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I would try to separate MBTI and Socionics. The functions don't mean the same thing.

Good point Feets! I should've been tipped off when my next best alternative was suggested to be INFj. I mean, in MBTI it's pretty hard to confuse ENFP and INFJ with absolutely the complete opposing function types hahaha. I am aware that Se is given some more depth in Socionics than MBTI but the other functions, I can't say I've really looked into them. I'm a total Socionics newb. Nonetheless, this test did enlighten me. If only I knew what I was looking at when I got my results! :doh:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The results are saying that you're relatively balanced between your left and right elements of your Sociotype. Your listed enneagram stuff corresponds, with you being an SO (Ego) 7 (closest to Ne).

Thanks for your input Jeremy! As [MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] above pointed out, ENFp and INFj actually share the same functions, it's just that they're swapped. Had no idea! If what I read in my results are to my understanding, it'd make sense to have INFj as my next alternative since my Ne and Fi are almost equal. I suppose the next step is to, well, look into what the types actually mean (removing what I know from MBTI and starting fresh), and then looking into the subtypes to pinpoint which type suits me best.

Side note, glad my Enneagram aligns with my results hahaha. It'd be pretty funky if none of my results from MBTI, Enneagram, or Socionics at least somewhat lined up. I know any typing combination IS possible, but still lol.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for your input Jeremy! As [MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] above pointed out, ENFp and INFj actually share the same functions, it's just that they're swapped. Had no idea! If what I read in my results are to my understanding, it'd make sense to have INFj as my next alternative since my Ne and Fi are almost equal. I suppose the next step is to, well, look into what the types actually mean (removing what I know from MBTI and starting fresh), and then looking into the subtypes to pinpoint which type suits me best.

Side note, glad my Enneagram aligns with my results hahaha. It'd be pretty funky if none of my results from MBTI, Enneagram, or Socionics at least somewhat lined up. I know any typing combination IS possible, but still lol.

They're usually confused ST's, to be honest. Your typings are highly congruent compared to others.

I have a thread in Socionics forum to ask me Socionics junk. It has information in it. Most of it being me "trimming the fat" from overly complicated stuff. Better to start at the roots and let people complicate-it-up themselves in a way that makes sense for them.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Have you thought about being in the Alpha quadra? I ask because based on the Reinin dichotomies (I know, fancy!) you seem merry > serious. Also, being an ESE (ESFj) might account for why some people see you as MBTI ESFJ--even though they're separate systems. Just a thought.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Have you thought about being in the Alpha quadra? I ask because based on the Reinin dichotomies (I know, fancy!) you seem merry > serious. Also, being an ESE (ESFj) might account for why some people see you as MBTI ESFJ--even though they're separate systems. Just a thought.

I literally just took this test and plastered the results haha. I really haven't "considered" being in this quadra or that just yet. The overwhelming leaning was for the Delta quadra, and the second highest percentage for me was Beta. I still have little knowledge what those quadras even mean or what those types tend to look like. I've been far too busy in my work life to take the time to actually look into my results as I wish I could. :dry: