• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

am i an infp or intp?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok first of all i know im an np thats for sure ok thats set in stone i now that
but i dont know weather im infp,intp,entp or enfp???
when i take the mbti type tests its strange because i score super high on the intuition % ok..
..that being said when they ask questions like do you make decisions with your heart or head i feel like i cna do bopth bu i choose head,then id come out an intp,and on some test an infp
ok as a person i am realy sensitive and very emotional,i can cry for anything realy,infact i often form emotional bonds to things,like the sports i play,and even people,i have very deep emotions,that run deep i sometimes have this deep connections with people when i think back to od cousins ect
now im also a thinker i mean im always analyzing things,always,thinking,the thing is im also into intelecual things like,chess,how to increase iq,im always interested in people with high iqs,i like intellectual stimulating things,i mostly get into things by surges of motiation and emotion,when i was young i become emotionaly attached to chess like it was an art,i feel like i have emotions and thinking?
..what could i be..
could i be an inxp?
i also dont know if im introverted or extroverted i can hang out with people and not grow tired,and at the same time,i an spend hours alone were other extroverts wont be able to?
i enjoy being with people and alone could i actualy litteraly be an xnxp?

Purple INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well, I think it comes down to 5 functions: Si, Ti, Te, and Fi.

Let's start with Si, that way we can know if you're INXP or ENXP:

Are you good at remembering quotidian stuff? Like, where you have personal belongings? Or, are you prone to absent-mindedness? Also, how comfortable do you tend to feel with routine?

skysickle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
nnn
i think you are ENFP. EF because of your emotions. You tend to show emotions outwardly but I could be wrong

Purple INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
i think you are ENFP. EF because of your emotions. You tend to show emotions outwardly but I could be wrong

The E in ENFP simply refers to the Dominant Ne (Extraverted iNtuition) of that personality.

Emotional expression is a complex topic. However, my understanding is that people of all types can express emotion outwardly.