• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I FJ?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I thought I was INFP but now I am wondering if I am confusing Fi with Fe. I don't relate to any of the P stereotypes. I am decisive, I like closure, I am very time-aware and punctual and I am relatively organized. I prefer making plans rather than just going with the flow.

I usually get NFJ when I take tests. I am a good communicator and can see many different perspectives. I tend to come up with solutions that are outside of the box. I am very future oriented and have a hard time focusing on the present. I relate to a lot of descriptions of ENFJ except I am not an extrovert and I would hate to be a public speaker or lead people in that way. I don't really relate to INFJ descriptions about them being psychic and being able to pick up on the emotions of everyone surrounding them. I can usually tell when people I know are "off" but I am not likely to feel the emotions of an upset stranger walking by.

I am also considering SFJ. Unknown situations feel very stressful to me because I like to have clear expectations of what is going to happen. Once I complete a task once and understand what is expected I am confident and comfortable. When I go into unknown situations I usually imagine all kinds of awful possibilities. This could be Si/Ne or maybe even just plain old anxiety.

Thanks for any thoughts :)

Purple INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Some questions:

1) How comfortable do you feel dealing with details?
2) Do you have a good memory for day-to-day stuff (where personal belongings are, road names, etc.)?
3) If you could be in any sort of group you wanted, and you could choose one role in it, which would you pick, and why?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Best way to get a proper typing done is by answering those long questionnaires and let the other members here decipher which functions you are using.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The judging dichotomy is a mess, it should be switched for introverts in all honesty. IxxP's seem like judgers because they lead with Ji, and vice versa for IxxJ's. I don't think you're an FJ personally and the reasons you give above for INFJ could be said for all IxFx's.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You could be an FJ. I would just steer clear of descriptions. The internet is littered with them and they're not helpful except in the realm of stereotypes...which is not what one wants when typing the self.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^^^^ And also ditto for online quizzes. Don't take them too seriously. They should be taken for fun, but for serious typing purposes, they are shaky at best and absolutely fallible at worst.

My one question for you, OP, is how do you act when you are very stressed out?