• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Still issues with determining type

Rajko

Hi guys.
So, i have answered these questionners a couple of times earlier and have yet to come to a conclusion. Last time i answered a questioneer was about 2 years ago i think and then i was much more "obessesively" seeking my type, today it is not as obssesive thankfully. Maybe this time i can answer these questions and be more truthful to myself.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I have always thought of myself as a N, and i still do. But i have always wondered if i am an extrovert or and introvert, because i can be very gregarious and charming, while i also need time to relax because the sensory stimuli is kind of exhausting me mentally. After a long day of socializing and being tense all i want to do is rewind and relax. I can also see myself as being both fi and fe. Fi in regards that i value self expression and fe because i have an accute feeling of hos things should be. And if im kinda awkard and tense around people i tend to bather myself and thinking that im bad and what just being very self counsious.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Well i could say i yearn for two things. One is internal harmony, because it gives me great, great self confidence,self satisfaction And spiritual strenght (presence)i need those to to really be out there and take on the world, i wanna be out there and impact people.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hmm..hard one. I usually feel at my finest qhen i make an impact on people, which usually is when im gregarious and charismatic. I like to make people think "wow, hes cool"

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When i am so tense, awkward and withdrawn that i can baraly look people in the eyes even less hold my own in the world. Im very image conscious in that way, and self counsius.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
When i take descisions its mostly what i feel about it but also what other people feel about it.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When i am internally stable i always have alot of fun..

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
If its in the moment with people i ask about it, then when i get home i research the crap out off it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Well, i would say that i am quite organized when needed to be. If i for example had a roommate or a psrtner i would definately step up.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
When i am stressed i usually look for information and can be a devils advocate(sucks) but when im all cool and stuff i just try to listen deeply and yeah..

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Yeah i feel good when i include everyone in something and get things going in a group you know. But for that i need internal harmony. Otherwise there is a tension between what i feel and what the group feels..

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I would love to be more spontanous when i talk but i cant since im very self conscious. I like both group and one on one. I think groups are much more dynamic and exciting though.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Well thats a tricky one and i can only say both do that .

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? I will get dressed immidiately and jump( inside myself more oftenly) in excitement.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get very disoriented and withdrawn.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When people are just all over the place and talk about nonswnse shit like what their ex boyfriend did.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
About them:)

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?hmm haha dont know?

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They probably percieve me as intelligent, fun, dutiful, somehow serious.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
If i have a nice work id love to work. Then shen i get home chill relax and then maybe go out with friends.

Rajko

And just putting it out there, i would love to like get interviewed by someone that wants to do that interview, like if somone is into that i could skype or whatever:)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can see more Fe than Fi, you seem to be feeling dominant type and if you're really sure you're N>S than my best guess is ENFJ.

Rajko

Ok thank you. I never get fe on tests though. And im definately not as energetic as enfj are portraited to be, although that could be because i have been in a stressful state generally my whole life with bits and pieces where im truelly myself u know. Do you have maybe something more to say? Or anyone else for that matter.
Why did you think more fe than fi? Ty

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Yeah i feel good when i include everyone in something and get things going in a group you know. But for that i need internal harmony. Otherwise there is a tension between what i feel and what the group feels..

I also think your answers came out very clearly as Fe>Fi. Having internal harmony is both Fi and Fe. It just presents itself in different ways. The bolded part is very Fe.

Rajko

Okay thank you all. Though i cannot recognize these funcions at all you know. But i must say though im very intune in the social atmosphere just that i can become so withdrawn and i have a hard time relaxing. When ure anxious its pretty hard to recognize functions as they are.:)