• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my fish "characters" please :)

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SO.

My ISFP boyfriend and I have fish. Like, a lot of fish. And we're really obsessed with them, to the point that our favorites have their own "personalities" and human behaviors. They're characters, really. I thought it would be fun to try to figure out what their types would be. If you'd like to help, that would be really awesome :D

Bert
Bert the guppy thinks he is cool and intimidating, but he's really just an immature skinny guy with too much confidence. It takes him a while to get comfortable in bed, and during this process, he repeatedly kicks whoever happens to be next to him in frustration. He likes to wear sunglasses and oversized shiny black pants because they make him feel like a badass. He showers every day with his shower cap (to protect his long platinum "hair") and scrub brush. He also brags about his "super dangerous weapon," a bubble gun. He has kids and treats them just like his homies from his old tank. Bert is determined to make every day fun, and nothing can bring him down.

Quote: "o sht... mah pants fell off! dont look!"

Baby Bop
Baby Bop the molly may be a hardened survivalist, but at her core she's light-hearted, curious, and always looking for attention. Being the oldest of her small group of close friends has allowed her to get away with sneaky antics such as stealing food from others when they're not looking (she's especially a big fan of shellfish). Baby Bop has cuteness and charm that no other fish can seem to get quite right. She is always eager to make friends and does not always understand the concepts of rejection or personal space. No matter what is going on in her world, she always ends up at the center of it, beeping and bopping along to the beat.

Quote: "i want fewds. giv shimps?"

Maggie
Maggie the molly is Baby Bop's best friend, as well as the only member of the "baby bop gang" who is about the same age as Baby Bop. Maggie has a very short attention span and is always looking for a new, exciting thing to focus on. She may not be as relaxed as her tank mates, but that has never stopped Maggie from exploring new places and sharing her thoughts. Unlike Baby Bop, Maggie is very affectionate and needs to be around others in order to feel safe. Maggie is also somewhat accident-prone, sometimes walking right into danger without realizing it, but somehow she's managed to get this far.

Quote: "hiii hihi hi! wuts up? hii!"

Boop
Boop the kissing gourami is the most chill fish in the world. He smokes and parties occasionally, but mostly just keeps to himself and lives by his motto: "boop." Boop isn't very social, and he has slight anger issues that arise when someone copies his style. He prefers to be left alone. When he's not partying or chilling, Boop can be found at a local fast food restaurant or gas station, because he'll pretty much eat anything. He occasionally wears oversized Hawaiian shirts and studded sunglasses.

Quote: "Boop."

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Bert: ExTP
Baby Bop: ENFP
Maggie: ESFJ
Boop: ISTP

There you go. :p