• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of TP is Swiveling, I mean Zeno?

Which TP?

• Total voters

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
So I was on vent today, and it was pretty much a clear consensus that there is no consensus on the topic of what type I am. The only other consensus is that I'm clearly a TP type. So, therefore, I'm making this thread; because in my last one i excluded the STPs. Feel free to vote for which TP you think I am. Also I'm going to include a vague other category, that people can expound upon in their post if they think I'm not a TP.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Default Re: Mummy's Mask
A new tomb was dicovered in Egypt containing the world's longest run gaming session. Its not certain how the game was played, but a gaming group got sealed in the tomb some odd 5,750 years ago and played the game by the light of a narrow airshaft until it is presumed they died of starvation. One player held a papyrus scroll in his hand, and sat opposite four other players. One player opposite the one holding the scroll was holding a 20-sided die in its mummified hand. The die was carved from a gem called elephantine, and is still in decent condition. Their was an ivory board between the players with distinct rows and columns of hexagons on it, and there were small figurines on the board: three tiny humans, a tiny petsuchos, and a large demon. One archeologist, Dr. Alexis Blackwood, who is also an avid pathfinder fan, drew simulatities between the set up of the game and a modern gaming group. She said that games were often played in ancient Egypt as a way to prepare one for the afterlife, as is believed to the case with the ancient Egyptian game of senate. She says this game is unusual, however.
"The level of complexity is far greater than we normally see in games from this era. Though this is likely a religious game like others seen in ancient Egypt, its simularities to a modern game are uncanny. Perhaps there are more secrets Egypt hasn't shared with us yet."
AP

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Default Re: Mummy's Mask
A new tomb was dicovered in Egypt containing the world's longest run gaming session. Its not certain how the game was played, but a gaming group got sealed in the tomb some odd 5,750 years ago and played the game by the light of a narrow airshaft until it is presumed they died of starvation. One player held a papyrus scroll in his hand, and sat opposite four other players. One player opposite the one holding the scroll was holding a 20-sided die in its mummified hand. The die was carved from a gem called elephantine, and is still in decent condition. Their was an ivory board between the players with distinct rows and columns of hexagons on it, and there were small figurines on the board: three tiny humans, a tiny petsuchos, and a large demon. One archeologist, Dr. Alexis Blackwood, who is also an avid pathfinder fan, drew simulatities between the set up of the game and a modern gaming group. She said that games were often played in ancient Egypt as a way to prepare one for the afterlife, as is believed to the case with the ancient Egyptian game of senate. She says this game is unusual, however.
"The level of complexity is far greater than we normally see in games from this era. Though this is likely a religious game like others seen in ancient Egypt, its simularities to a modern game are uncanny. Perhaps there are more secrets Egypt hasn't shared with us yet."
AP

Uh I think you got the wrong thread buddy

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How would you describe your thought process? How do you make connections with the world around you? When you dive into something to experience it, what sorts of things go on in your mind as that experience is happening?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do you act when stressed? I think you're an xSTP maybe.