• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENTP or am I not?

jankr

MBTI Type
ENTP
So I just felt like I had to be sure wheter I really am an ENTP. I am male and 15, and I've taken the 16personalities test and another test and my results have been the same. But after I learned that tests do not matter, but cognitive functions do I felt like I needed to be sure. An INFJ friend of mine has recently been telling me that he thinks I might actually be an ENTJ, so I wondered if you guys could help me decide if I am ENTP or ENTJ - or maybe even something completely different.

Purple INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTJs are a world of difference from ENTPs, no common preferencial functions at all.

ENTJs are doers. They make things happen, they don't like to waste time to turn their visions into reality. They are also much more focused than ENTPs, and much less likely to procrastinate.

ENTPs, to put it bluntly, aren't as much into doing things as they are into talking about them. They can talk and talk about things that interest them, but they are less inclined towards getting things done than ENTJs. They can get stuff done, but it comes less easy to them than to ENTJs.

So there you go.