• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me typing these people, please!

Smilesandsunshine

Hello everyone! i need some help typing these people I know! Could you help me please?
Person 1:
-She is very emotional, almost anything makes her anxious or makes her cry
-worries too much D:
-is very controlling and needs to know why did you did something or why you didnt
-Makes herself look loke the victim
-Doesnt like to risk and is quite attached to things and memories
-Tries to call attention to her but when everyone is looking she gets frustrated. When someone does something loud in public, she gets embarrased
-When someone doesnt share her opinion she gets "angry" until you agree with her or she stops trying to persuade you

Person 2:
-Is very loyal and always asks you how are you or how your day was
-Is very polite, is not rude at all and doesnt swear or says something bad
-Is very quiet normally but talks a lot when she has full confidence
-Doesnt like crowds or loud noises
-Is hard to get to know her D: as she is very very quiet. If she doesnt fully trust you is hard to have a conversation with her

Person 3:
-She describes herself as shy
-Is usually very sweet and looks nice and docile. But when she gets angy she is very controlling, agressive and worrisome
-She is very intelligent! :D
-Whenever you disagree with her she gets really mad or whrn you violate her set of principles or do something she considers wrog, she gers VERY angry to the point she looks scary!

Person 4:
-Is normally laid-back and doesnt argue much
-is gentle and laughs a lot and is very childlike!
-Usually doesnt talk much about herself or her problems,she usually says: I had a bad day, Im not gonna talk
-She isnt shy I think! She can talk and is not embarrased easily. Again is very childlike and doesnt pay attention to others opinions
-She cant think for herself and usually agrees with someone elses opinion

And last but not least! Person 5:
-She consider herself introvert. Doesnt talk much and doesnt like to go out of her house if at all.
-Likes a lot of series/movies usually american ones! superheroes movies and series like teen wolf
-Loves One direction!
-Doesnt talk much but if she gets confidence with you will talk a lot too! (she considers herself a person who is hard to get to know)
-Doesnt care about people opinions nor people who are not important to her
-Has a tough exterior but soft interior :3

Thanks a bunch! :D

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1: xxFJ?
2: IxFx?
3: IxFJ?
4: ISFP?
5: IxTJ

This is all really vague, could you elaborate more on each of them?

Smilesandsunshine

Of course! more information coming right up!
For person 1: She likes doing activities with other people BUT usually with people she knows, because she can be a bit suspicious about peoples motives. i mean, shebdoesnt trust others that easy and js hard for her to fully accept someone as her friend. Is not a bad thing either! But I think she really worries too much trying to find a meaning to every human action,because she always wants to know the "why" of your actions! I know its because she cares but it can be boring to some extent! T__T she also needs time to think when there is a problem, and even if the problem was long ago (even 1 or 2 years!) she can be still worried about it and trying to find a solution or making you share her point of view! she is compassionate that for sure! But I think she could be borderline E/I? Maybe a bit I inclined though!

Person 2: Hmmm. A bit hard to say more! She is hard to get to know! She is very hard working, values peace,togetherness and family. Even though she is quiet, she voices anything she finds wrong or anything she doesnt like. Even though she has difficulty making friends, she is sure very loyal and expects everyone to be as loyal

Regarding person 3!: (oh my gosh i had so many mistakes when typing her description! Hahaha!) well, she believes in love,but she is very attached to her boyfriend which is nice! But the problem is that she is sooo attached that she sometimes forgets she has friends too! We were like 1 month witouth seeing her because she always went with her boyfriend! She can also adjust well to people, usually in the way that she can joke with you like if she had no problem understanding your jokes or your personality! But at the same time she is strict when it comes to values: violate one of her values and she will get reaaaaaaally mad! Whenever she feels at ease, she can be random and imaginative too. Oh and she LOVES reading! Give her a book and she will be really happy! Is like Belle of the beauty and the best! Beautiful and smart!

Person 4: she can be also gregarious like having no problem when doing something silly in front of someone. But the bad thing is that when she finds herself alone, she goes to talk even to those that had problems with her, as if nothing ever happened! She is very good at drawing! She once made a drawing of the joker and it was like: oh my god! Or she drew ariel the little mermaid and it was also quite good! She likes animals and dogs specially! She also likes to experience new things! And would do anything for her familys shake!'(she has a really big family!!)

Person 5: is very commited to study because she doesnt want to get her parents dissapointed on her. And because she wants to prove those who didnt believed in her that they are wrong! She wants to go home like really soon! Her quote is: society rejects me and i reject society. She can get mad like really easy and is embarrased when you do something silly in public! Even to the point of (as a joke) tell you that you are a stranger to her! She loves books too! And also has a core set of values: her family being her top priority! And second being herself despite the circumstances. She can be very careful too! When someone close to her is ill she will get away from him/her just to not get ill herself too!

I hope it was enough help! Oh im enfj by the way! (or so i think!) and im starting to think that person 3 might be infp!:O she really really cares about her values like screaming fi?