• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zee Custom Typing Questionnaire

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Whohoo!

Thanks [MENTION=28080]idk[/MENTION] (smile)

8553f955-0cd8-4cae-afe7-eb2cb1c251b0_zpser48qtkd.png

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. What is the strangest or most pleasant food you have ever tried? What were the first things you noticed about it and what do you remember?

Omm... I don't know. If I only tried it once, I wouldn't remember it even if it did taste good. The only foods I remember are foods I eat more regularly. So basically my answer is I don't remember. I have a lot of things stored in my memory (basically how I met certain people for the first time, arguments I've had and certain times of my life and how I felt in those moments..)

2. In a stirring debate is it MORE important that your opponent be:

a) 100% accurate with the facts they present as trust-worthy
b) Enchanting, respectful and thought-provoking

I think being thought-provoking and respectful is important too , however trust worthy facts will make or break the debate itself and if they are not facts the entire debate will fall apart. I took advanced debate classes and where that is I get my point of view. Everyone thought I was such a strong fighter in my debate classes that people were scared to have a one on one debate with me, idk why though. I ended up losing ONE debate because I admitted my opposition was right about one of the things she said :dry: never again.

3. What living arrangement would be most ideal:

1) Living alone
2) Living and interacting often with partner/roommate/family
3) Living alone but with a capuchin monkey that could fetch you drinks and turn on the TV
3) Living with people but being able to preoccupy with individual tasks whilst still sharing the same space
4) Another choice {not listed here} you wish to explain

There's no point being super successful in a new home if you can't share it with the people you love. (That goes for any kind of success)

4. What, if ANYthing, is too serious to be joked about?
Suicide, Rape, Death.

5. A loved one is surprising you with a trip. What would better suit your sensibilities:

a) Knowing about it long in advance so you can plan and look forward to it?
b) Being surprised and letting them show you what about that destination is exciting?
c) An answer not supplied you wish to elaborate on.
I'm not usually good at planning, but big surprises or unexpected things happening tend to make my anxious. If I can "predict" what is going to happen, it keeps me calm.

6. Rate each of these social settings in order from 1-8. 1 being “ideal” and 8 being “less desired”

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend 5
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends 1
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle 7
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with (lol) 6
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with 3
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity 2 (not sports)
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere 8 (Too many people, i'd be scared and lost)
h) Alone with a book, movie or game 4

7. Is it more important for parents to provide a clean house with routine, learning and stability OR a fun house filled with learning and love? Why?

Learning and love. It will make the kids happy and teach them how to build their own relationships. In order to progress in life you must learn. But kids who feel unloved tend to get attention from other places that could harm them. The way I see it, a good family isn't stable without love.

8. You are considering two possible jobs.

a) One is at company X, which you admire. It has a fun work atmosphere and a lax dress code. It pays less and you will need to work 8 months before receiving benefits. It won’t do anything on your resume for the field you would like to eventually work in.

b) Company M is a more traditional work place but you will be able to make more money, working less hours. Within 6 months you will get benefits. The atmosphere is not very social. You think the ‘work uniform’ is unflattering. It will provide you with practical experience in the field you have future aspirations regarding.

There is no point in working at a job that doesn't help you reach your future aspirations. Even if you don't like your current job, it won't waste all of your life away. Even if the atmosphere is not very social, you don't work full hours so you could be social outside of work. It will still get you where you want to be.

9. What would make you feel more appreciated, understood and cared for? From 1-5 {1 being MOST and 5 being least}

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food 4
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note 2
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person 1
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences 3
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask 5

10. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island with someone for a time, which would be MORE important to you:

a) Someone who is imaginative, easy going, witty and conversational
b) Someone with practical survival know-how and laser thinking-ability
c) Someone you are physically attracted to

B so I can survive on the island. A sounds nice, but we'd probably die in like 10 mins. I'm on a deserted island, my first priority is survival, not friendship.

C only if we were stuck there forever so we could reproduce and start our own nation of island people

11. In less than 5 sentences: what are the three greatest fears in life, you possess? Things that keep you up at night.

Death, what if reality is an illusion, what's on other planets, fourth but what if my loved ones secretly hated me.

12. You are on the deck of the Titanic with 7 other people. The time for being able to jump in a lifeboat is down to critical seconds. Rate the following people in order of importance or 'lifeboat worthiness':

{1 = Most important to get on the lifeboat to 8 = least important} Put one adjective beside the person’s # rating to describe your decision-process.

a) Respected Politician 8 (who cares)
b) Doctor 3
c) Yourself 4 (selfish of me)
d) Small Child 2
e) Talented Artist 7
f) Firefighter 6
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon 1
h) Brainy Scientist 5

13. List 3 of the professions you would most like to engage in. Then list 3 of the professions that you would least like to work in.

The only thing I really want to be is a registered nurse because I'm suitable and the pay is good. Helping people through my job is nice.I wouldn't mind being a motivational speaker as long as people listened. I always try to motivate everyone I know (while still being honest with them) so that would make sense.
Least- Coal miner, anything that requires me being stuck in an office all day and filling out paperwork. Something where I can move around physically and still have time to see the world is suitable for me.

14. In less than 3 sentences, tell me what your basic life philosophy is:

Life isn't a given right. Don't waste your time away, be with people who make you happy or provoke your thoughts/a different side of yourself, and don't wait for everything to work on it's own, make it happen.

15. Would you rather someone treated you kindly or fairly?

Fairly.

16. Would you like to be famous, Y or N? If yes, in what way?

For the most part no, unless i'm famous for something important like saving lives or inspiring other people.

17. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

Traveling to Egypt and I don't have the money to do so right now, although I'm in college and I have time to figure that out.

18. When you are 1) hurt 2) stressed 3) tired or 4) embarrassed, how exactly do you react? {Differentiate if the dynamics are different for each circumstance}

Hurt: I don't show how hurt I am unless I completely trust that person. I don't get hurt very often and if I do I try to logically figure out why i'm hurting and if it's even worth hurting over.

Stressed: I isolate myself bc when i'm stressed I naturally take it out on the people around me. So I don't talk.

Tired: I get more energetic/laughs at everything.

Embarrassed: I embarrass myself so often doing outlandish things. I'm weirdly honest with people and it makes me say/do embarrassing things sometimes. Basically my face turns red, I don't feel any kinda way about it.

19. Complete this sentence:

Having a family is: That cares? a blessing that no one should take for granted cause it seems like caring families aren't as common anymore. I have a small family and a few family members that care about me.

20. Communication style with a friend that is MOST personally preferable. Choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
b) See each other every day
c) Phone or Skype every day
d) Text here and there throughout the week
e) See each other when possible
f) Pigeon Carrier
g) Phone or Skype when possible
h) Text when possible

Preferred communication style with a romantic interest you are not cohabiting with. Again, choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
d) Naked, under the sheets
e) Text here and there throughout the week
f) See each other when possible
h) Text when possible

21. When you are having a heated discussion, do your thoughts & feelings occur quickly to you or do you need to think over things before knowing what you think/how you feel? They occur quickly, like a tidal wave with the water a bunch of different colors (because i'm contradicting like that)

22. Would you rather fill in the blanks or connect the dots?

Fill in the blanks myself.

23. When you are angry with someone, what do you do? Do you communicate you are angry? Is it veiled or direct? Will the person know when they have angered you? Do you turn into a green humanoid with superhuman strength that splits your clothes? I'm a very patient person and it takes a lot to get me angry. Even when I really do get angry, I tend to just spill to that person. If someone makes me angry, usually i'll just be honest and tell them unless it's someone I actually dislike. Usually it's the other person who gets all illogical and starts taking everything personally instead of working things out. I'm usually peaceful and confrontation is a waste of time. It's full of emotion but it hurts people, it doesn't even create logical breakthroughs so it's not progressing things or helping anyone.

25. What do you think is MORE admirable or ideal:

a) Living in one city and developing a community of friends and resources over a life-time
b) Living in different places and collecting experiences and different friends

I do think variety is important, but you could always travel to different places for weeks at a time and stuff have a home base. This way you get to see the world and meet new people while still having the benefits of keeping long lasting relationships in a community.

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16 ?

I'm very much so nostalgic and sentimental. When people I know get me gifts, I collect the gift wrap and put it in a box so I can remember what those people did. When I travel, I have to have something from the travel to take back home so I can look at the item and relive the experience over again. When I smell something certain, it takes me back to times in my life and experiences in my life. Sometimes when i'm looking at someone, It's like I relive the first day we met.

27. Rate these fears from 1 = most relatable to 10 = least relatable.

a) Not being authentic 6
b) Not being understood 5
c) Not helping other’s enough 3
d) Not achieving 4
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort 10
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform 2
g) Not understanding 8
h) Not belonging 7
i) Not being enough 1
j) Not trusting 9

28. Which feels like “home” to you?

a) Arriving at conclusions that make sense of things

b) Experimenting and experiencing the process of making sense of things
c) Another element not listed here that I wish to elaborate on
d) Kansas

29. When you are remembering events in your life, what do the memories more closely resemble:

a) Snapshots or movie film
b) Impressions that produce feelings of meaning associated with the memory
c) Something else {if so, what?}
Although i'm inclined to say both.

30. Is it MORE likely you will miss:

a) Inconsistencies, patterns and solutions

b) Subtle social cues or opportunities for hard truths

Thanks! If anyone wants to weigh in that would be cool too. :D

Kas

Fabula rasa
1. What is the strangest or most pleasant food you have ever tried? What were the first things you noticed about it and what do you remember?

Strange food? I like to try new food, I think it’s a nice part of travelling. Ears of pigs is a strange one that comes to my mind. I think they should be more crispy.
The most pleasant? White wine sorbet. It’s cold, fresh, light and perfect for summer time, it’s possible to make it without ice cream machine. (well I once forgot to stir it – but it was still a delicious wine-ice cube)

Mainly thought-provoking. But I don’t like when somebody is presenting bullshit arguments to pretend they are knowledgeable. It’s sometimes better to say nothing.

1) Living alone
3) Living alone but with a capuchin monkey that could fetch you drinks and turn on the TV
3) Living with people but being able to preoccupy with individual tasks whilst still sharing the same space

There is a point where jokes are getting tasteless, but generally I think that everything is a good reason to laugh. After all the life is a joke, the one I’m very serious about. Besides I like very much dark humour

5. A loved one is surprising you with a trip. What would better suit your sensibilities:

b) Being surprised and letting them show you what about that destination is exciting?

I love surprises!

6. Rate each of these social settings in order from 1-8. 1 being “ideal” and 8 being “less desired”

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend ->1
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends ->2
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle ->7
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with -> 6
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with -> 8
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity -> 3
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere -> 4
h) Alone with a book, movie or game -> 5

But having choice between going out and spending time alone, almost always I will choose going out. Despite of the fact that I enjoy spending time alone as well.

7. Is it more important for parents to provide a clean house with routine, learning and stability OR a fun house filled with learning and love? Why?

The second, but I find it very important that they are consequent too and that’s probably closer to the first part.

a) One is at company X, which you admire. It has a fun work atmosphere and a lax dress code. It pays less and you will need to work 8 months before receiving benefits. It won’t do anything on your resume for the field you would like to eventually work in.

b) Company M is a more traditional work place but you will be able to make more money, working less hours. Within 6 months you will get benefits. The atmosphere is not very social. You think the ‘work uniform’ is unflattering. It will provide you with practical experience in the field you have future aspirations regarding.

Do you choose a job with a) X or b) M? Feel free to provide reasoning if you wish.

Company X if the money will be enough for living costs. I must have a serious reason to admire it. If so it will make a great difference for me if I manage to work there.

9. What would make you feel more appreciated, understood and cared for? From 1-5 {1 being MOST and 5 being least}

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food =e 4
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note 3
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person 2
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences 1
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask 4

It’s quite funny because I often bake/cook to show that I admire/care/like/support etc.

10. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island with someone for a time, which would be MORE important to you:

Someone I like. So we wouldn't kill each other.

11. In less than 5 sentences: what are the three greatest fears in life, you possess? Things that keep you up at night.

1. Evanescence
2. Loneliness
3. Failure
4. Insects

12. You are on the deck of the Titanic with 7 other people. The time for being able to jump in a lifeboat is down to critical seconds. Rate the following people in order of importance or 'lifeboat worthiness':

{1 = Most important to get on the lifeboat to 8 = least important} Put one adjective beside the person’s # rating to describe your decision-process.

a) Respected Politician
b) Doctor
c) Yourself
d) Small Child
e) Talented Artist
f) Firefighter
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon
h) Brainy Scientist

That’s the most interesting question in my opinion. I thought about it and I don’t think I could judge importance of people basing on their professions. I generally will feel more sympathy to artists or scientists than to politicians, but what kind of reason would it be to make a choice that is life or death for them. I would evacuate kids first, pregnant women (I think instinctively we want to protect weaker ) and possibly provide them with someone who knows anything about survival or navigation if there would be such a person (maybe firefighter); doctor could be useful although it depends on specialty. Besides I will put them on boat randomly. Every life is important, there is no good choice.

13. List 3 of the professions you would most like to engage in. Then list 3 of the professions that you would least like to work in.

May be 4?

Most: astronomy, medicine, engineering, acting
Least: executioner, entomology, politician, investment advisor

I’m still searching for it.

I would rather someone treated me respectfully. I think it’s kind and fair.

N. That would be very stressful.

17. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

So many things... Lack of money, time or courage.

18. When you are 1) hurt 2) stressed 3) tired or 4) embarrassed, how exactly do you react? {Differentiate if the dynamics are different for each circumstance}

1)hurt-> often I try not to show it, otherwise whinny, passive-aggressive, can’t stop about events that caused it
2)stressed-> easily annoyed, avoiding people
3) tired-> doesn’t influence much my behaviour, I usually find out how exhausted I was after I finally have some time, fall asleep during day and wake up in the morning; sometimes when tired I can behave similar to when I’m a happy drunk.
4)embarrassed-> usually I try to laugh at myself, as in 1) I try not to sow how I feel; but sometimes I freeze

Having a family is: for 80% of time fun and great support.

20. Communication style with a friend that is MOST personally preferable. Choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

f) first.
I don't like pigeons.

Preferred communication style with a romantic interest you are not cohabiting with. Again, choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

f) first too.
I think in both cases seeing each other is a basis of communication.
I wouldn’t like to feel that I need to see the other person every day (assuming we don’t live together), or even text every day.

21. When you are having a heated discussion, do your thoughts & feelings occur quickly to you or do you need to think over things before knowing what you think/how you feel?

Some occur to me during discussion. But if the discussion was thought-provoking, I am going to think about it afterwards too and there are some things I will notice only then.
It’s more that when something bad is happening, the negative emotions hit me only after it calms down and there is nothing more to be done.

Connect the dots?

23. When you are angry with someone, what do you do? Do you communicate you are angry? Is it veiled or direct? Will the person know when they have angered you? Do you turn into a green humanoid with superhuman strength that splits your clothes?

I try not to communicate when I’m angry- I am overemotional then and that would be no good. Then I’m veiled. When I decide that I was angry without reason, I can even hide how I felt. Rarely I'm too angry to control myself, I am direct then.

24. What is your best memory? Why? What is your worst memory? Why?

Best memory of mine is a evening picnic I had some years ego. The surrounding was beautiful. I was among large group of people. I was lying on the wood bridge listening to the voices and watching the sky. Not sure what make particular situations so much better than other similar ones.

a) Living in one city and developing a community of friends and resources over a life-time

Not sure.
Perfect would be seeing many places, keeping same friends and making new ones.

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16 ?

Yes. I keep a lot of stuff that have sentimental value to me and probably I should throw it all away.

I like watching old photo albums too. Though I like those about events before my life too, like albums of grandparents...

a) Not being authentic -> 6
b) Not being understood -> 9
c) Not helping other’s enough -> 10
d) Not achieving -> 5
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort ->7
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform ->1
g) Not understanding ->4
h) Not belonging ->3
i) Not being enough ->2
j) Not trusting -> 8

d) Kansas

From those given Kansas.;)

29. When you are remembering events in your life, what do the memories more closely resemble:

More a) I think.

Sometimes I miss both.

31. Bonus Question:

Money and skill are no object. What does your dream abode (or room) look like?

With my own library, big bed and wide window sills I could sit on. Aw and flowers (best roses) on the balcony.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL

Pretty utilitarian when it comes to food; It hard enough being a vegetarian without eating strange food and food is just food so who knows the most pleasant food.

1) Living alone
4) Living with people but being able to preoccupy with individual tasks whilst still sharing the same space
5) Another choice {not listed here} you wish to explain

It is more to do with context and not being controversial for the sake of it rather than a subject being off limits.

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend - 3
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends - 2
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle - 5
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with - 4
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with - 8
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity - 1
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere -7
h) Alone with a book, movie or game - 6

Routine and stability- no reason in particular.

Do you choose a job with a) X or b) M? Feel free to provide reasoning if you wish.

Company M - A job is just something one would not otherwise do for money. It pays more money and has more time to do things one actually ones to do.

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food - 3
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note - 1
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person - 2
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences -4
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask - 5

Failure, not doing the things that should have been done,

a) Respected Politician -7
b) Doctor -3
c) Yourself -4
d) Small Child - 2
e) Talented Artist - 8
f) Firefighter - 5
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon - 1
h) Brainy Scientist - 6

Falcarius will let you know when he works this out.

Just the everyday messiah complex trying to do the right thing.

Fairly

Only if it is something worth being famous for, rather than some kind of Paris Hilton bullshit.

Sure lots of things-procrastinating.

Get angry- all the same for each.

Having a family is: what you make of it.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier (that would be amazing)
h) Text when possible

a) Text everyday

h) Text when possible

21. When you are having a heated discussion, do your thoughts & feelings occur quickly to you or do you need to think over things before knowing what you think/how you feel?

Thoughts & feelings occur quickly.

Connect the dots

23. When you are angry with someone, what do you do? Do you communicate you are angry? Is it veiled or direct? Will the person know when they have angered you? Do you turn into a green humanoid with superhuman strength that splits your clothes?

Not show it but get really annoyed when they have gone.

Best- The days of being in nursery and the biggest problems in life is to play in the sandpit or on the climbling frame and being care free and having no responsibility.

Worse - Witnessing family members suffer with seriouse mental health problems.

Not really, but more sentimental if either.

a) Not being authentic 8
b) Not being understood 7
c) Not helping other’s enough 5
d) Not achieving 1
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort 6
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform 4
g) Not understanding 10
h) Not belonging 3
i) Not being enough 9
j) Not trusting 2

d) Kansas

31. Bonus Question: Money and skill are no object. What does your dream abode (or room) look like?

Somewhere with a nice view, decorated Like those upmarket showrooms in furniture store - minimalist with nothing too much in it rather than couple of interesting items.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION] are we related? (laughs)

White wine sorbet

Googled!

After all the life is a joke, the one I’m very serious about. Besides I like very much dark humour

Yes! ^

It’s quite funny because I often bake/cook to show that I admire/care/like/support etc.

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of this. I too get a lot of pleasure from cooking or baking from other's. Yet, it would not be at the top of my list either.

Enjoyed your unique answer to the Titanic question. LOVED the sound of the outdoor picnic.

Thank you so much for filling this out.

[MENTION=28080]idk[/MENTION]

I ended up losing ONE debate because I admitted my opposition was right about one of the things she said never again.

Hmmm, that is a valuable life lesson. I know I will think more on this.

The only thing I really want to be is a registered nurse because I'm suitable and the pay is good. Helping people through my job is nice.

RN's are heroes. They work harder and sometimes know more than Dr's. I hope one day their pay will properly reflect how difficult the job is. (Though a lot of our nurses seem to move to the U.S. so maybe pay IS better there?)

Hope you get to Egypt!

I will get back to you re: typing in time. This is really cool:

Sometimes when i'm looking at someone, It's like I relive the first day we met.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=14]Falcarius[/MENTION]

What a happy surprise. Thank you ever so much for participating!

This made me smile:

Just the everyday messiah complex trying to do the right thing

Your best memory: Contented sigh

Your worst: :hug:

I like the sound of your perfect abode. Sounds restful, aesthetically pleasing and serene.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is hard. I believe its squid or octopus. Such a strange texture, but tastes great!

I'm a sucker for charmers. B.

1) Living alone

Maybe a poorly timed joke following a tragedy of some sort. Otherwise, I am into morbid humor.

A, most def.

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend (2)
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends (3)
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle (7)
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with (1)
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with (6)
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity (8)
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere (5)
h) Alone with a book, movie or game (4)

The latter, and we can create games for children to teach them routine, learning, and stability in a fun way. ;p

B. I have to work towards a better future.

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food (3)
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note (5)
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person (2)
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences (1)
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask(4)

B, B, B!

If I'll die in this lifetime without ever being truly loved.

a) Respected Politician 8 (NOPE)
b) Doctor 3 (Giving)
c) Yourself 6 (Scared)
d) Small Child 1 (Helpless)
e) Talented Artist 7 (Poetic)
f) Firefighter 5 (Heroic)
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon 2 (Future)
h) Brainy Scientist 4 (Visionary)

Career counseling, nutrionist, and writer. The least ones would be staying in the customer service industry, food catering, telemarketer.

Leave behind a paper trail and let others discover your inner beauty, even if you are deathly afraid of what your mouth will say.

Kindly.

Nah.

Becoming published. Fear of failing.

I simmer inward and become sarcastic, snarky, or passive-aggressive. I will stonewall you, even if its for a few seconds.

Having a family is:
Crazy.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

Hrmm. I feel and think them really quickly but I can just as quickly hang onto them and think them through before saying them outloud.

Connect the dots. ;p

I just become quiet and I am very easy to read when I am emotionally vulnerable. I usually need space and time to cool off.

Best: Playing in the rain in Puerto Rico nearly 20 years ago.
Worst: Being assaulted... I don't want to get into it, lmao.

I've been living as b all my life, but I truly desire stability, so, a.

Yes, I can be. But I try not to dwell too much into them, lest I want to be depressed. And yes for the third question. ^.^

a) Not being authentic (8)
b) Not being understood (3)
c) Not helping other’s enough (5)
d) Not achieving (7)
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort (4)
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform (6)
g) Not understanding (10)
h) Not belonging (1)
i) Not being enough (2)
j) Not trusting (9)

d) Kansas

A.

A

A

31. Bonus Question:

%C5%9F%C3%B6mine-detayl%C4%B1-yatak-odas%C4%B1-modeli.jpg

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
This is hard. I believe its squid or octopus. Such a strange texture, but tastes great!

I'm a sucker for charmers. B.

1) Living alone

Maybe a poorly timed joke following a tragedy of some sort. Otherwise, I am into morbid humor.

A, most def.

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend (2)
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends (3)
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with (6)
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity (8)
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere (5)
h) Alone with a book, movie or game (4)

The latter, and we can create games for children to teach them routine, learning, and stability in a fun way. ;p

B. I have to work towards a better future.

b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note (5)
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person (2)
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask(4)

B, B, B!

If I'll die in this lifetime without ever being truly loved.

a) Respected Politician 8 (NOPE)
b) Doctor 3 (Giving)
c) Yourself 6 (Scared)
d) Small Child 1 (Helpless)
e) Talented Artist 7 (Poetic)
f) Firefighter 5 (Heroic)
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon 2 (Future)
h) Brainy Scientist 4 (Visionary)

Career counseling, nutrionist, and writer. The least ones would be staying in the customer service industry, food catering, telemarketer.

Leave behind a paper trail and let others discover your inner beauty, even if you are deathly afraid of what your mouth will say.

Kindly.

Nah.

Becoming published. Fear of failing.

I simmer inward and become sarcastic, snarky, or passive-aggressive. I will stonewall you, even if its for a few seconds.

Having a family is:
Crazy.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

Hrmm. I feel and think them really quickly but I can just as quickly hang onto them and think them through before saying them outloud.

Connect the dots. ;p

I just become quiet and I am very easy to read when I am emotionally vulnerable. I usually need space and time to cool off.

Best: Playing in the rain in Puerto Rico nearly 20 years ago.
Worst: Being assaulted... I don't want to get into it, lmao.

I've been living as b all my life, but I truly desire stability, so, a.

Yes, I can be. But I try not to dwell too much into them, lest I want to be depressed. And yes for the third question. ^.^

a) Not being authentic (8)
b) Not being understood (3)
c) Not helping other’s enough (5)
d) Not achieving (7)
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort (4)
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform (6)
g) Not understanding (10)
h) Not belonging (1)
i) Not being enough (2)
j) Not trusting (9)

d) Kansas

A.

A

A

31. Bonus Question:

%C5%9F%C3%B6mine-detayl%C4%B1-yatak-odas%C4%B1-modeli.jpg

Thank you for playing!

We need to talk more on this:
Leave behind a paper trail

I am intrigued.

I also am fascinated by the answers to the Titanic Question. Overall the "Respected Politician" stands the most chance of being left to sink in the sea. This really sparks my brain. Why?

The descriptor includes the adjective "respected". A HUGE percentage of discussion on the forum right now is devoted to politician's and the hopes of what they can accomplish. I am curious if the very word "politician" has an attached undercurrent. Like the word "cancer"?

What do you think?

BTW, I really enjoyed the adjectives you supplied for that question.

Oh, your dream bedroom is superb! I love the huge windows, natural light and the views. I also favour bedrooms that have a predominantly neutral coloured feel. And, I dig the variety of textures. The chaise to read on or draw. And, a fireplace in a bedroom? :heart: For aesthetic and convenience (laugh).

Without going in to it: I am sorry for 24 b :hug: Def want to hear about the Puerto Rican rain experience morrrre!

Scott Fitzgerald is a charmer then, no? ;)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION], am on mobile again, please forgive me. :c
But thank you for responding to my post :heart:

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well I was about to sleep, since I work early tomorrow, but...

Lobster bisque soup is the most pleasant, and is also pretty strange. I first noticed that it had a distinct sweetness that I had never tasted before. Nothing in the world tastes even slightly similar to it.

1) Living alone

I want to say nothing, but it does bother me when people make jokes about specific people who have died.

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend (3)
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends (4)
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with (5)
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity (6)
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere (8)
h) Alone with a book, movie or game (2)

The second one because children are sensitive and need to feel loved, cared for, etc. by their parents. There is enough routine and stability in schools.

I'd go with Company M. It's worth sticking it out for a year or two in order to have an easier time starting my career. I like the idea of more money and free time; I'd rather work hard and play hard than try to mix the two.

b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note (4)
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person (5)
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask (2)

The supernatural, health issues, and being rejected by the people I care about.

a) Respected Politician (7- non-essential)
b) Doctor (2- life-saving/rare)
c) Yourself (1- instinctual)
d) Small Child (3- helpless)
e) Talented Artist (6- inspiring)
f) Firefighter (4- life-saving)
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon (5- vulnerable)
h) Brainy Scientist (8- non-essential)

Most: author, singer, police officer.
Least: real estate agent, nurse, accountant.

Make the most of life. Don't worry about what the rest of the world is doing. Achieve greatness and do something that people will remember you by.

Kindly.

Yes, in pretty much any way as long as I can use that fame to express my thoughts.

Yes, writing a book. I haven't done it because it takes forever and I keep rewriting the parts that are already done.

1) Try to hide it by laughing about it. 2) Shut down and am unable to accomplish pretty much anything. 3) Same as usual, except I get panicky if I'm so tired that I can't think straight. 4) Change the subject and avoid acknowledging whatever happened.

Having a family is:
a likely possibility.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

I question my views/opinions often and am pretty flexible, if that's what you mean.

Fill in the blanks.

I continue to be as civil and nice as always, but avoid future contact with the person when I can until the anger goes away. It is very veiled and they probably don't know.

Best: The day I met my boyfriend, because I could feel my life changing.
Worst: Oral surgery, because it was fucking scary.

Nostalgic? I think so. Sentimental? Only in relation to my significant other.

a) Not being authentic (10)
b) Not being understood (1)
c) Not helping other’s enough (7)
d) Not achieving (2)
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort (3)
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform (4)
g) Not understanding (6)
h) Not belonging (5)
i) Not being enough (8)
j) Not trusting (9)

d) Kansas

31. Bonus Question:

It changes weekly, so I really don't know.

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
I once was at a party where was a "Fear factor" competition. One of the tasks was to eat fried insects, like ants or something. I didn't attend to the competition, but wanted to try out of curiosity how a fried ant would taste like. Well, it tasted like crap btw.

1) Living alone

I think that you can make jokes basically about everything. I don't think that it's so for everybody, though. When the time and place is right, black humor can be very emancipating and healing, but if you are making jokes as an outsider you easily end up being just an asshole.

1 a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend
2 b) A small group of around 3-5 friends
3 d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with
4 h) Alone with a book, movie or game
5 e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with
6 f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity
7 c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle
8 g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere

Uh, I don't know. Every child deserves to be loved and feel loved. That's the most important thing. Children also need to be taken cared for. Is fun house opposite to clean house?

8. You are considering two possible jobs. Do you choose a job with a) X or b) M? Feel free to provide reasoning if you wish.
b ) Company M is a more traditional work place but you will be able to make more money, working less hours. Within 6 months you will get benefits. The atmosphere is not very social. You think the ‘work uniform’ is unflattering. It will provide you with practical experience in the field you have future aspirations regarding.
Even though Company X seems to have pleasant, easy-going atmosphere (which is very important to me) the fact that working there wouldn't do well for my future career plans makes me choose Company M. I probably would work there just enough time to get the experience to apply a job with more inspiring working conditions.

1 c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person
2 a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food
3 d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences
4 e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask
5 b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note

I'm not that handy, but I believe that with imagination and creative ideas we could invent unconventional ways to survive until we're rescued.

Fear of losing my loved one. Fear that I end up living my life without passion. Fear that I'm stuck with something that prevents me reaching out to things I crave for.

1 d) Small Child - children first
2 g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon (if she's pregnant)
The rest of us are equal. I don't value people based on their occupations, especially in a situation of life and death.
a) Respected Politician
b) Doctor
c) Yourself
e) Talented Artist
f) Firefighter
h) Brainy Scientist

13. List 3 of the professions you would most like to engage in.
Writer, researcher, teacher
Then list 3 of the professions that you would least like to work in.
Butcher (killing animals), wedding planner (crazy brides and decorating), door-to-door salesperson (Hi, sorry to bother you, would you like to buy this product? No? Okay then...)

People can live their lives as they wish as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

Both, but if I must, I choose fairness.

Maybe. But only professionally, if I accomplish something meaningful.

Well yeah...the writing thing... Too much other things that keep me occupied. But I really hope that there's going to be a change soon!

1. Being emotionally hurt is like beyond of being angry. This is bad. I shut down, go somewhere I can cry alone and it takes a long time to get ovet it. I often hold grutches, too. Eventually I hope that someone finds me and understands. If I'm physically hurt I just try to pretend it's nothing.
2. I get irritated, short-tempered and scattered. Might get tantrums.
3. I just want to sleep...
4. It has to do with a situation where I feel I've made a big mistake or someone makes fun of my weak spots. I keep repeating the situation in my head, blaming myself, thinking about how I should have said or done. When I get embarrassed, I just freeze and cannot defend myself at the moment. It's just awful, I need others telling me it wasn't the end of the world and push me to move on. Otherwise I can get stuck with the feeling in a negative way.

Having a family is: something I have mixed feelings right now.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

Most times I know how I feel but I need time to think how to express it verbally. I also want to really think it through in my head before expressing my opinion. Usually, if I'm forced to speak up before I've had the chance to clear my thoughts, I end up saying something stupid.

Connect the dots.

It depends. If I'm angry/frustrated/upset in general, I curse and snap and calm down quite quick. Nothing that serious. I'm seldom angry with a specific person. If it happens, I try to remain calm and talk it through with that person or just avoid the whole situation and go home listening some aggressive music. I might be passive aggressive to the person, too.

I have good and bad memories, but none of them comes to mind to be the best or the worst.

Both have their advantages, I cannot choose! I'm kind of jealous to people who are managed to maintain friendships from childhood and are close to their relatives. I guess the ideal would be living in one city and still get to explore different kind of places and have true friends from different kind of backrounds.

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16?
Somewhat. So a mild Y. I relive certain moments in my life occasionally (good and bad) in my head but I don't own a collection of memory boxes in my closet.

1 b) Not being understood
2 f) Not being independent and being forced to conform
3 h) Not belonging
4 i) Not being enough
5 d) Not achieving
6 a) Not being authentic
7 g) Not understanding
8 c) Not helping other’s enough
9 e)Not avoiding pain and discomfort
10 j) Not trusting

d) Kansas