• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zee Custom Typing Questionnaire

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Disclaimer: This test has absolutely no scientific validity.

@Frosty asked me for typing assistance and I take such privilege seriously.

To aid me along the determining path > I created a custom test consisting of questions that I was curious re: parallel to MBTI and Enneagram methodology. {There are no (deliberate) Socionic links within}

Posting it here, in case anyone else wants to fill it out and have other Forum-ers weigh-in.

BEGIN:

1. What is the strangest or most pleasant food you have ever tried? What were the first things you noticed about it and what do you remember?

2. In a stirring debate is it MORE important that your opponent be:

a) 100% accurate with the facts they present as trust-worthy
b) Enchanting, respectful and thought-provoking

3. What living arrangement would be most ideal:

1) Living alone
2) Living and interacting often with partner/roommate/family
3) Living alone but with a capuchin monkey that could fetch you drinks and turn on the TV
3) Living with people but being able to preoccupy with individual tasks whilst still sharing the same space
4) Another choice {not listed here} you wish to explain

4. What, if ANYthing, is too serious to be joked about?

5. A loved one is surprising you with a trip. What would better suit your sensibilities:

a) Knowing about it long in advance so you can plan and look forward to it?
b) Being surprised and letting them show you what about that destination is exciting?
c) An answer not supplied you wish to elaborate on.

6. Rate each of these social settings in order from 1-8. 1 being “ideal” and 8 being “less desired”

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere
h) Alone with a book, movie or game

7. Is it more important for parents to provide a clean house with routine, learning and stability OR a fun house filled with learning and love? Why?

8. You are considering two possible jobs.

a) One is at company X, which you admire. It has a fun work atmosphere and a lax dress code. It pays less and you will need to work 8 months before receiving benefits. It won’t do anything on your resume for the field you would like to eventually work in.

b) Company M is a more traditional work place but you will be able to make more money, working less hours. Within 6 months you will get benefits. The atmosphere is not very social. You think the ‘work uniform’ is unflattering. It will provide you with practical experience in the field you have future aspirations regarding.

Do you choose a job with a) X or b) M? Feel free to provide reasoning if you wish.

9. What would make you feel more appreciated, understood and cared for? From 1-5 {1 being MOST and 5 being least}

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask

10. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island with someone for a time, which would be MORE important to you:

a) Someone who is imaginative, easy going, witty and conversational
b) Someone with practical survival know-how and laser thinking-ability
c) Someone you are physically attracted to

11. In less than 5 sentences: what are the three greatest fears in life, you possess? Things that keep you up at night.

12. You are on the deck of the Titanic with 7 other people. The time for being able to jump in a lifeboat is down to critical seconds. Rate the following people in order of importance or 'lifeboat worthiness':

{1 = Most important to get on the lifeboat to 8 = least important} Put one adjective beside the person’s # rating to describe your decision-process.

a) Respected Politician
b) Doctor
c) Yourself
d) Small Child
e) Talented Artist
f) Firefighter
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon
h) Brainy Scientist

13. List 3 of the professions you would most like to engage in. Then list 3 of the professions that you would least like to work in.

14. In less than 3 sentences, tell me what your basic life philosophy is:

15. Would you rather someone treated you kindly or fairly?

16. Would you like to be famous, Y or N? If yes, in what way?

17. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

18. When you are 1) hurt 2) stressed 3) tired or 4) embarrassed, how exactly do you react? {Differentiate if the dynamics are different for each circumstance}

19. Complete this sentence:

Having a family is:

20. Communication style with a friend that is MOST personally preferable. Choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
b) See each other every day
c) Phone or Skype every day
d) Text here and there throughout the week
e) See each other when possible
f) Pigeon Carrier
g) Phone or Skype when possible
h) Text when possible

Preferred communication style with a romantic interest you are not cohabiting with. Again, choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
d) Naked, under the sheets
e) Text here and there throughout the week
f) See each other when possible
h) Text when possible

21. When you are having a heated discussion, do your thoughts & feelings occur quickly to you or do you need to think over things before knowing what you think/how you feel?

22. Would you rather fill in the blanks or connect the dots?

23. When you are angry with someone, what do you do? Do you communicate you are angry? Is it veiled or direct? Will the person know when they have angered you? Do you turn into a green humanoid with superhuman strength that splits your clothes?

24. What is your best memory? Why? What is your worst memory? Why?

25. What do you think is MORE admirable or ideal:

a) Living in one city and developing a community of friends and resources over a life-time
b) Living in different places and collecting experiences and different friends

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16 :tongue:?

27. Rate these fears from 1 = most relatable to 10 = least relatable.

a) Not being authentic
b) Not being understood
c) Not helping other’s enough
d) Not achieving
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform
g) Not understanding
h) Not belonging
i) Not being enough
j) Not trusting

28. Which feels like “home” to you?

a) Arriving at conclusions that make sense of things
b) Experimenting and experiencing the process of making sense of things
c) Another element not listed here that I wish to elaborate on
d) Kansas

29. When you are remembering events in your life, what do the memories more closely resemble:

a) Snapshots or movie film
b) Impressions that produce feelings of meaning associated with the memory
c) Something else {if so, what?}

30. Is it MORE likely you will miss:

a) Inconsistencies, patterns and solutions
b) Subtle social cues or opportunities for hard truths

31. Bonus Question:

Money and skill are no object. What does your dream abode (or room) look like?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Disclaimer: This test has absolutely no scientific validity.

@Frosty asked me for typing assistance and I take such privilege seriously.

To aid me along the determining path > I created a custom test consisting of questions that I was curious re: parallel to MBTI and Enneagram methodology. {There are no (deliberate) Socionic links within}

Posting it here, in case anyone else wants to fill it out and have other Forum-ers weigh-in.

BEGIN:

1. What is the strangest or most pleasant food you have ever tried? What were the first things you noticed about it and what do you remember?

1) Living alone
3) Living alone but with a capuchin monkey that could fetch you drinks and turn on the TV
3) Living with people but being able to preoccupy with individual tasks whilst still sharing the same space

5. A loved one is surprising you with a trip. What would better suit your sensibilities:

b) Being surprised and letting them show you what about that destination is exciting?

6. Rate each of these social settings in order from 1-8. 1 being “ideal” and 8 being “less desired”

e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with

7. Is it more important for parents to provide a clean house with routine, learning and stability OR a fun house filled with learning and love? Why?

a) One is at company X, which you admire. It has a fun work atmosphere and a lax dress code. It pays less and you will need to work 8 months before receiving benefits. It won’t do anything on your resume for the field you would like to eventually work in.

b) Company M is a more traditional work place but you will be able to make more money, working less hours. Within 6 months you will get benefits. The atmosphere is not very social. You think the ‘work uniform’ is unflattering. It will provide you with practical experience in the field you have future aspirations regarding.

Do you choose a job with a) X or b) M? Feel free to provide reasoning if you wish.

9. What would make you feel more appreciated, understood and cared for? From 1-5 {1 being MOST and 5 being least}

b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask

10. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island with someone for a time, which would be MORE important to you:

11. In less than 5 sentences: what are the three greatest fears in life, you possess? Things that keep you up at night.

12. You are on the deck of the Titanic with 7 other people. The time for being able to jump in a lifeboat is down to critical seconds. Rate the following people in order of importance or 'lifeboat worthiness':

{1 = Most important to get on the lifeboat to 8 = least important} Put one adjective beside the person’s # rating to describe your decision-process.

a) Respected Politician
b) Doctor
c) Yourself
d) Small Child
e) Talented Artist
f) Firefighter
h) Brainy Scientist

13. List 3 of the professions you would most like to engage in. Then list 3 of the professions that you would least like to work in.

17. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

18. When you are 1) hurt 2) stressed 3) tired or 4) embarrassed, how exactly do you react? {Differentiate if the dynamics are different for each circumstance}

Having a family is:

20. Communication style with a friend that is MOST personally preferable. Choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

Preferred communication style with a romantic interest you are not cohabiting with. Again, choose no more than 3 options:

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

21. When you are having a heated discussion, do your thoughts & feelings occur quickly to you or do you need to think over things before knowing what you think/how you feel?

23. When you are angry with someone, what do you do? Do you communicate you are angry? Is it veiled or direct? Will the person know when they have angered you? Do you turn into a green humanoid with superhuman strength that splits your clothes?

a) Living in one city and developing a community of friends and resources over a life-time

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16 :tongue:?

a) Not being authentic
b) Not being understood
d) Not achieving
g) Not understanding
h) Not belonging
i) Not being enough
j) Not trusting

d) Kansas

29. When you are remembering events in your life, what do the memories more closely resemble:

31. Bonus Question:

I will get to this before I go to bed tonight!

Im excited! Now I got something to do and this looks really really cool.

But I gotta go do real life things for a little bit. Testing in the real world.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can I do this too??

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for making this, Cloudpatrol. What a great questionnaire.

Hard to say. The one food I was most pleasantly surprised by was green tea mochi. I love it and go out of my way to find it now.

1) Living alone

I would say it depends on the context. Some people joke to deal with what they've experienced, and they're entitled to that. I'm wary of people who joke to make fun of others rather than to cope. What seems needlessy cruel to me at the moment are the "triggered" memes and jokes circulating on the internet right now. I'm always expecting to be mocked if I use that word at all, even though I'm not sure what other word to use. :shrug:

For example:

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend 1
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity 2
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends 3
h) Alone with a book, movie or game 4
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with 5
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with 6
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere 7
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle 8

Both? Can I say both?

I suppose I would choose M, knowing that it's a temporary job and will help me get to the place where I can do the work I want to do.

d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences 1
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person 2
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask 3
a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food 4
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note 5

Either a or b, depending on the island itself and how difficult it would be to survive. It would make more sense to be with someone who has survival skills, but it would be more interesting and fun to be with someone who has the qualities listed in option a.

The people I love dying, stagnancy, and fears leftover from the past.

d) Small Child 1: There's no one who'd deserve to be saved more than a child.
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon 2: Saving the mother would save two lives.
b) Doctor 3: Has the ability to provide life-saving care to people stranded on a life-boat.
h) Brainy Scientist 4: Hopefully is knowledgable in biology, marine biology, or survival skills.
f) Firefighter 5: Might also have some survival knowledge.
e) Talented Artist 6: Probably not that useful in this situation.
a) Respected Politician 7: Worse than useless
c) Yourself 8: Doesn't deserve to be saved.

Most: Actor, Playwright, Dramaturge
Least: Medicine, Business, Factory worker

It alternates between "never give up without a fight" and "when there's no way out, the only way out is to give in."

Both. But I suppose I'd slightly prefer kindly as long as that kindness doesn't come at the expense of others.

Just no. Fame seems like it'd be terrible.

I've dreamed of being an actor for a fairly long time. Fulfilling that dream is a work in progress. I also dream of travelling a lot, but that's an issue of money.

Hurt: If I'm hurt physically, I just try to ignore it and power through. If I'm hurt emotionally, I don't really know what to do with that hurt.

Stressed: I suppose I become more laser-focused on a task at hand but am prone to snapping at people who are only trying to help.

Tired: When I get very tired, I become loopy and find everything hysterical. I also talk a lot very quickly, have no filter, and then sometimes pass out.

Embarrassed: If I'm embarrassed because I've done something wrong, I apologize. Otherwise I just laugh it off.

Having a family is: nice.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible
i) Not applicable

Again, it depends on what the discussion is about.

I have no preference.

Depends both on the person and what I'm angry about. Usually I won't communicate my anger and will just stop hanging around the person I'm angry with. If it's someone I'm close to, I try to communicate it and not resort to passive aggression.

I don't know.

I think I'm more sentimental than I like to let on. I wouldn't consider myself to be nostalgic.

i) Not being enough 1
b) Not being understood 2
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform 3
h) Not belonging 4
c) Not helping other’s enough 5
g) Not understanding 6
a) Not being authentic 7
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort 8
d) Not achieving 9
j) Not trusting 10

d) Kansas

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Uhh idk. I don't really eat strange foods and I basically eat the same thing every day. Like I'll be like "Oh I feel like eating this" and then that's all I eat until I get sick of it. I am a super picky eater and I never leave my food comfort zone almost ever. But I do remember the first time I ever tried panda express orange chicken, it was a little too hot for my white ass back then but not anymore. I love it and wish I could eat it more often. I like the pieces that are smaller and crunchier.

hard to pick, but respectful > all.

1) Living alone

Sensitive issues (such as rape or abuse).

I HATE doing things like this short notice.

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend 4
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends 3
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle 5
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with 1
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with 7
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity 6
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere 8
h) Alone with a book, movie or game 2

I grew up with one parent who valued the clean/responsible/stable thing and one who was more fun/love. And I definitely prefer the former. My sister represents the results of the latter and she lacks even a shred of respect or responsibility for others. Instead I have to clean up after her messes while she sits on her ass watching youtube videos. She can barely be bothered to lift her high and mighty feet while I vacuum under them. Plus, if you have a parent who values similar things as you, you get along better. So the clean/stable environment is just as "loving" for me as the "fun/loving" environment because me and my dad get along really well because we're very similar in that regard.

Reasons:
-money
-WORKING LESS HOURS!!!!
-I have no aspirations so that doesn't actually apply to me
-Literally i'll do anything to work less hours

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food 4
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note 1
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person 2
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences 3
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask 5

hard to pick, all of those would make me feel loved.

The future, and not knowing how to prepare myself for it or what to expect. Losing the people I love by growing apart from them slowly - something that has happened to me many, many times. Never being able to live with the peace and freedom I want - working forever.

a) Respected Politician 7 fuck politicians
b) Doctor 1 can help the others who escape
c) Yourself 8
d) Small Child 3 unfair to let them die
e) Talented Artist 4 art!
f) Firefighter 6 idk
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon 5 idk
h) Brainy Scientist 2 smart?

most:
1. homemaker
2. writing? but like, casually. i don't like being judged so don't really want to be published.
3. ??? I've never wanted any profession

least:
1. anything fast paced
2. anything stressful
3. anything ambitious that requires a lot from me
4. anything that makes me work more hours than i want to

I don't have one. At least, I haven't thought of anything. I just kind of live my life and want everyone to leave me alone.

Kindly.

NO. Fucking miserable. People breathing down your neck and stalking you to gossip about you. Spotlight. Center of attention. God awful. No.

Money. Lack of it.
Family. Having to explain and potentially be rejected by them.

1) get really quiet but try to act like nothing's wrong, probably fail at that, just want to go hide somewhere and cry
2) BITCHY AS FUCK and argumentative and stubborn and controlling
3) usually the same as stressed except at some point i'll break down and probably start crying about how tired i am
4) the worst emotion in the entire history of all emotions on the planet and in the universe ever. run run run and hide and cry.

Having a family is:

only worth it if they're your friends too.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

tbh me and my friends just use facebook im or something like that and message each other whenever. we don't necessarily except a response any time soon. that's the beauty of online chat. it'll sit there in wait until they see it and you don't have to be there at the same time to back and forth all the time.

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I react very sharply in the moment. I don't always understand my own reactions. They happen before I can even process them.

blanks

If it's something small I usually just get pissy by myself but don't say anything and eventually it passes. I'm very patient and it's very hard to push my buttons. I don't think people can easily tell when they've made me mad. I can be a bitter bitch though.

I can't think of anything. I have lots of good memories, not sure if I'd call any of them "best" and too many contenders for "worst."
Best usually involves friends and worst usually involves embarrassment.

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16 ?

Yes as fuck. In literally every way possible. Like looking at a stuffed animal and remembering the day I went to that restaurant with my mom and sister and won it out of the claw machine and I named it Yote because it looks like my dog and that was years ago. I also get depressed at the end of every semester because I'll never see those teachers again (most likely) and the days I was finally used to living are now over. Now my routine is gone.

a) Not being authentic 9
b) Not being understood 4
c) Not helping other’s enough 7
d) Not achieving 10
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort 3
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform 8
g) Not understanding 6
h) Not belonging 2
i) Not being enough 1
j) Not trusting 5

d) Kansas

both.

31. Bonus Question:

super comfy. surrounded by things I've always wanted (certain video games, books, etc). Very very clean.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
me too...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
First of all I just wanted to thank [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] for taking the time to write this... its actually in my opinion... absolutely excellent. Especially compared to many other questioneres... it feels like its I dunno... really dynamic.

So really a huge huge thank you.

BEGIN:

I am actually a ridiculously picky eater. Ridiculously. I just- I cannot handle certain textures, sometimes to the point of vomiting when I come across them. But- Hah... well. I love barbeque chips. I mean, high class right? But I mean I could eat those babies and just- I mean its, they are so delicious. Especially the curly curvy ones. Those just got a wonderful special little crunch to them.

B) Because although I would like them to be--- not entirely full of shit... If I wanted facts I could consult a thesaurus. I mean, for me the best kind of debate/discussion is when... by the end of it... YOU are uncertain as to your own position. I generally dont care all that much about convincing anyone of anything- sure it is cool sometimes to hear that I brought up something that a person had not considered- but really, the most-the BEST thing is just being gifted with... well more questions to be answered- more debates to be HAD.

1) Living alone
MMM. Well, perhaps living with someone but... having my own space as well. AKA not having to share a room... but perhaps a common area? That way I mean... well, if things get rough people might be aware and I mean... I wouldnt want anything bad to happen to me because that would just KILL my family and friends and I couldnt do that.

And I mean, I feel like if I am alone TOO long... I get... It probably doesnt benefit my mental health.

The holocaust. I dont know, I just... fucking genocide... people being... anything like that

Well, honestly- any situation where I--- where there is pure unadulterated terror. Helplessness. Hopelessness. Sorrow. Fear that just breaks a person. Just... No. Ive never been able to just... those jokes have never been funny to me.

And now- I cant tolerate mental health jokes- I can if it is a really obvious joke or I mean, I know the person has no real ill will and just... isnt really thinking. I mean, I can be light. But, well there is a point in any subject- and the more sensitive it is the sooner I will get there- that things stop being funny.

Oh definitely being surprised. I mean, it would be even cooler if... I was somehow lead on a plane unaware of the destination until I got there. Then, I mean... it would feel as if once I was there... No strings. And I could just make the trip- the destination- I could just let that experience grow on its own, wherever it wanted to go.

No prep. There are so few real- good- surprises in the world. Its all been so analyzed and just torn apart... I mean, you can go an entire trip and never make any decision that was not just GIVEN to you by trip advisor. At that point it would sorta feel like a job- a checklist- more than a fun vacation to me.

a) One-on-one, conversing with a friend 1
b) A small group of around 3-5 friends 7
c) A party with friends and the opportunity to widen your social circle 6
d) By yourself but with a computer forum to interact with 2
e) At a party with one good friend where there is a dog running around you can play with 5
f) With a group, outdoors, doing an activity 4
g) A rave, where you can disappear into the group atmosphere 8
h) Alone with a book, movie or game 3

Learning and love. Let people be what they are- and I mean, they might just... I mean... I would always rather, if I had kids- they be happy and get to decide their own way- make their own decisions... than have ME make them for them. Have me live their lives for them. No.

Its why... I really hate the public school system. If I ever have kids... Im not going to drop them off at the first... just no. I would be very very careful dropping any child blindly into a system.

Probably M.

I can tolerate quite a bit, and I mean--- its only a uniform. I would want to save up money so I could do what I wanted OUTSIDE of work.

a) A home-cooked meal of your favourite food 5
b) A gift based on something you had mentioned off-handedly and the person took note 3
c) A hug & verbal expressions of what you mean to the person 1
d) A hand-made note or drawing that is linked to your favourite preferences 2
e) An errand you disliked but needed doing - being done for you - without you having to ask 4

Though I would really love any of these.

B. I would be useless on a desert island. Would probably knock myself unconsious the first time I tried to collect a coconut or something. I would need someone with the know how.

Though someone entertaining- someone who is NOT horrible, would be pretty excellent too. Thing is though- you will develop close ties with ANYONE you are with- maybe a challenge would be more fun.

Myself.
Its all myself. I could get more specific and say... that I hurt people. That Im a bad person. That I do something just absolutely horrible and crush something inside of someone.

That Im evil.

My own bad thoughts. The voices that would tell me that I deserved to die and was BAD for not killing myself because it would be getting rid of a huge evil.

Its so fucking terrifying being afraid of yourself. Nothing... It is the worst thing Ive ever experienced... partly because you HATE yourself and BLAME yourself at the same time.

a) Respected Politician 8
b) Doctor 3
c) Yourself 5
d) Small Child 1
e) Talented Artist 4
f) Firefighter 7
g) Parent Expecting a Child Soon 2
h) Brainy Scientist 6

I really dont know.

I cant answer this... urghhh.

Id like to write I suppose. And am bored with anything repetious. Always joke about accounting and how I would just be counting the days away sorrowfully if I went into it.

I know its more than 3 sentances but... I love everything about this poem. I wish I could say I successfully live by everything it encapsulates... but it IS... my sort of... well...

Im really not sure. A mixture of both would be ideal. Someone maybe who looks at things from my own perspective... or tries to... and then we can kindly decide what is fair together?

Because I mean... I wouldnt want to be unfair.

I dont care. Probably not. WOuld be a lot of work. But... maybe if I did something ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR... then yeah, maybe yeah.

I want to help people. I want to be good.

I dont know.

I freak out. As witnessed on the forum... blush.

Having a family is: important but an individual choice.

a) Text everyday 2
b) See each other every day 5
c) Phone or Skype every day 4
d) Text here and there throughout the week 1
e) See each other when possible 3
f) Pigeon Carrier 7
g) Phone or Skype when possible 6
h) Text when possible 8

a) Text everyday 2
b) See each other every day 5
c) Phone or Skype every day 7
d) Naked, under the sheets 1
e) Text here and there throughout the week 3
f) See each other when possible 4
g) Phone or Skype when possible 6
h) Text when possible 8

Depends. I tend to umm.. well, I get tongue tied... But occasionally I can get into these spurts where just thing after thing just flows out freely... and can just weave a web of SOMETHING... and watch it grow.

Oh damn. Both are so fun. Hm... more logic to connecting the dots... so that might be more challenging... stimulating in that way- in a more, have to BEAT it objectively- challenge competative spirit way... But the blanks sound more fun.

I am bad about this. The closer I am to someone the harder time I have telling them Im mad at them. I always fear Im overreacting... Ive been getting more angry more frequently... I dont handle it well.

Odd thing is... I never used to have a temper. And really generally... the temper/anger comes more from fear than anything else.

Running through the dandelions with my grandma. I loved her.
Waking up in the middle of the night as a young kid wondering what I did that was so bad that my grandma had to die. And fearing- but begging... not to die myself. Having panic attacks at 8 years old.

Either. I really can see the benefit of both so I would have a hard time answering I feel.

26. Are you nostalgic or sentimental, Y or N? If yes, how so? Are you already missing question #16 ?
Not really. I mean I CAN be... but... not really.

And... oh. hah.haha. I suppose so.

a) Not being authentic 2
b) Not being understood 4
c) Not helping other’s enough 8
d) Not achieving 9
e) Not avoiding pain and discomfort 10
f) Not being independent and being forced to conform 7
g) Not understanding 3
h) Not belonging 5
i) Not being enough 1
j) Not trusting 6

d) Kansas
B.

Sorta snapshots and impressions... with the feeling sometimes hitting me back a little.

b probably but thats hard.

31. Bonus Question:

DECKED OUT YO!

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] on question #27 what do you mean be not trusting? Is it being afraid of people not trusting you or you being afraid of not trusting others?

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your questionaire sounds fun, I would try doing it in my spare :D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] - Are you doing this as sort of research into developing a test by administering this to people with known types? If so, the fact that I have ISTJ in my profile may be misleading and I wouldn't be a useful data point. I would hazard a guess that many answering the questionnaire will be the same.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] on question #27 what do you mean be not trusting? Is it being afraid of people not trusting you or you being afraid of not trusting others?

I think I left that vague so that whatever was applicable to people would occur to them :) Then, they would answer based on what they had in mind. Great question!

thank%20you%20apu_zpszqan8tsp.jpg

@IndigoViolet11

[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION]
Are you doing this as sort of research into developing a test by administering this to people with known types? If so, the fact that I have ISTJ in my profile may be misleading and I wouldn't be a useful data point. I would hazard a guess that many answering the questionnaire will be the same.

Honestly, I hadn't given thought to aspirations for it (smile). I wanted to honor Frosty's request and find I don't normally read the answers to the questionnaire's on the site because they are often walls of text and the questions don't much interest me.

I HAD thought that I would NOT look at people's types or enneagrams on their profile and would try to analyze from the point of view of a 'blank slate' :)

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION], [MENTION=22178]hel[/MENTION], [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION], [MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION], [MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION] thank you ever so much for participating. Also thanks for your kind words re: the test hel and Frosty (hug!) I will get back to you all with interpretations.

NOTE: When Question 12 says ‘Parent Soon Expecting a Child’, this could refer to a Mother or Father.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll maybe do this when I have time to waste at work tomorrow. :D

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, Cloudpatrol, this is a really thoughtful and penetrating questionnaire. Will take a stab at it the next time I'm down for some quality navel gazing. :saturned:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

I don't remember. When I'm asked to remember a specific anything like a particular song or particular food my mind just comes up with blanks. I have a few theories about that as relates to MBTI but we can discuss those later.

Tough one, both though. If I were to rank on slightly more important it would have to be b) Enchanting, respectful and thought-provoking. I'm taking for granted "b" would be slightly more open minded and not afraid to expand the conversation. However, I have a pretty active bullshit meter and it really starts register off the charts when people present their own speculation as incontrovertible fact. 100% accuracy is not mandatory in debating with me so long as you're not 100% inaccurate. Make sense?

1) Living alone

1) alone, i'm difficult to live with I think.
2) trained monkey sounds pretty cool and I kind want to try it? Want to start some monkey business?
3) Living with partner/roomie/family
4) Halfway house

I make a joke about almost anything. Sometimes it's my way of dealing with real pain and misery. I have very flexible boundaries. I think it depends on the person. With me you can joke about pretty much anything but I'd get a good read on my company if I'm the one doing the joking. Obviously don't make poorly timed Holocaust jokes or anything like that. :shrug: But if you have thin skin you're not going to like me.

Depending on the situation I'd think "Have fun!" and think "Fuck yeah, I don't have to deal with them for a while." Other wise I'd go with b) Being surprised and letting them show you what about that destination is exciting?

1. One on one
2. Small group
3. Party, social circle.
4. Group, outdoors
5. By myself, computer.
6. Alone with book, movie, game.
7. Party, dog
8. Rave

Fun, learning, love is more important but doesn't have to be to the total exclusion of routine and stability. Schools teach routine and stability in terms of getting up and going to your classes but shouldn't parents do more? I'm not a parent but I adopt a philosophy of peaceful parenting which means no corporal punishment and avoid yelling or bullshit punishments at all costs. Learn to reason and negotiate with your kids and if you're not sure if you can do that then why the fuck are you having kids? Obviously establish sensible boundaries but don't make your entire parenting style about enforcing those boundaries.

A) It's just a job to hold you over and less stressful.
B) It's career focused.

So, what I currently have is a blend of A & B and I'm happy with it for the most part. I work in a traditional work environment goes as far as company/corporate structure goes but my work area/center is extremely lax and I have 'flex time' which means I can work my minimum 8 hours a day how I see fit. I'm not micromanaged at all and work at my own pace. This is in the career field I'm most familiar with (electronics) and the experience counts for this profession. But I always have a lingering thought of doing something else just to change it up.
I'm not 'about my career' and so long as I'm in sync with work and pulling in money then its just a means to an end. My end is to enjoy life and work gives me resources to do that. I'm not averse to blowing my money on having fun at some exotic destination or some place I've never been before.

Is this at all related to love languages? :thinking:

1) Meal, cuz food. :blush:
2) Errand
3) Note
4) Hug
5) Gift

If it's temporary then b) practical survival know-how.

If we're going to die then c) physically attracted to.

I suck at this question because I know a lot of people on these kinds of forums do a lot of introspection and know this stuff about themselves. I don't even know how to answer this. If I spend time thinking about it I lose interest. It's whatever makes me feel anxious but sometimes I feel anxious without a reason (it's rare though). Off the top of my head. 1) being mentally impaired to the point where I'm in a vegetative or semi-veggie state. 2) Seeing someone I care about like that. 3) Aardvarks.

a) Respected Politician
b) Doctor
c) Yourself
d) Small Child
e) Talented Artist
f) Firefighter
h) Brainy Scientist

1) Small child - helpless
2) Parent expecting child - helpless-ish
3) Myself - Duh
4/5) Doc - Medic
4/5) Firefighter - Survivalist
6) Scientist - ?
7) Talented artist - LOL
8) Politician - really LOL

Most: 1) Radio , 2) Lawyer, 3) run my own cruise line
Least: 1)factory work (been there, fuck no), 2) accountant, 3)politician

Three words : Non-aggression principle. It's more or less a live and let live sort of philosophy.

Fairly

I honestly don't care. Probably N.

Radio, lazy.

1) hurt physically or otherwise? If physically then like most people I address it, lol. If my feelings are hurt I don't know. It rarely ever happens. I probably stop and admire the phenomenon and go 'wow, my feelings are really hurt. Very interesting...:rly???:'
2) stressed : I go do something else to take the edge off or else I can get crabby.
3) tired : nap or sleep/semi-sleep
4) embarassed: make fun of myself

Having a family is:

ridiculously fun.

a) Text everyday
f) Pigeon Carrier
h) Text when possible

With a friend? See each other when possible, text when possible, phone skype when possible

a) Text everyday
h) Text when possible

Romantic : See each other everyday (not literally every day but frequently, at least a couple times/week), Naked, and third option doesn't matter so long as the first two are there. ;)

Relatively quickly.

Is this a literal question or is this a metaphor for something else?

Smash!

No idea.

I think 'a' is more admirable but I've done more of 'b' in my lifetime so far.

Yes, I often want to time machine back into the late 80s/early 90s.

a) Not being authentic
b) Not being understood
d) Not achieving
g) Not understanding
h) Not belonging
i) Not being enough
j) Not trusting

This is totally enneagram lol. Anyway,
1. pain and discomfort
2. not achieving
3. not being independent
4. not being understood
5. not understanding
6. not being enough
7. not trusting
8. not authentic
9. not helping others enough

d) Kansas

b) Experimenting and experiencing the process of making sense of things. Then Kansas, it was close.

31. Bonus Question:

Whatever your room looks like. ;)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This questionnaire looks amazing, Cloudy. ;p
Unfortunately I am unable to do this until I fly back home on June 17-18.
But I promise that I will do this when that happens!

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Nice read [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION]! Highly entertaining with smatterings of clever. Aesthetically pleasing format (grin).

Want to start some monkey business?

monkey%20tongue_zpsgymasoku.jpg

Is this at all related to love languages?

This is totally enneagram lol. Anyway,

Tinker%20mad_zpsmbgfyrry.gif

I'm heading out so will give more feedback later. Thanks for playing :)

- - - Updated - - -

This questionnaire looks amazing, Cloudy. ;p
Unfortunately I am unable to do this until I fly back home on June 17-18.
But I promise that I will do this when that happens!

Look forward to it!

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
This looks good, it has interesting questions too. It looks incredibly useful especially considering I still don't know which type fits me the best and I couldn't think of questions to answer. Awesome :D I'll do this tomorrow and post my answers.