• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who wants to help type me? (I'll give you a Subway coupon and a free paperclip.)

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
So I've gotten ENFP/ENTP/ISTP on test results but whooo knowsss. Sorry my answers are pretty long.
SO HERE WE GO GUYS

Describe yourself--
a. What's it like to be you? It's good I suppose haha. I'm a terrible listener who spaces out frequently, so if you are me be prepared to have to explain to people why you don't listen to them. I'm persistent with people who I care about. I often don't understand why the people around me act the way they do, and I have been around several different kinds of people. But I typically don't let it show; i'm nice to everyone and anyone and the only time I don't act kind is when someone tries to walk on me or somebody else. I have habitually made it a personal responsibility to stand up for other people and be outspoken even when i'm not comfortable doing so. Typically i'm shy, but people do energize me. Some of the things I do surprise others and I've said things that other people are afraid to say.
b. What have others said about you? My friends say i'm outgoing and bold, although I don't think i'm that outgoing. People say i'm flighty, that I can't make up my mind. I don't really know what else because I don't pay close attention to what other people think of me.

5. Why have you left friends and other relationships in the past and/or why have they left you? No one has ever left me, but I have left friends who lied to me, or began to take advantage of how willing to help I was. I have had several friends who began to mistreat me because they got used to me constantly being there for them even when they were cruel to me and they took advantage of me instead of being thankful that I cared enough to help them. They used me to get things they want and acted like they were better than me even though everyone else around me told me I should stop talking to them. I just saw someone who wasn't as bad as everyone said and assumed they were being mistreated. My bad.

8. They claim enneagram type is a hidden love need. What are your attitudes toward finding love? Well there are different kinds of love. I have supportive friends who see the best in me and i'm so thankful for that. My family loves me unconditionally. As far as the opposite gender kinda love goes, I think that love isn't perfect and it isn't always kind; the perfect guy/girl doesn't exist and that's okay, love isn't perfect , love is the devotion you put into your partner and the devotion you receive back/how it makes you feel. How hard you try for that other person shows how much you love them. Love is working around his or her busy schedule and trying as hard as possible to see him or her because they change your day. Love is when no matter how ridiculous someone is acting, they still make you happy. I think people may have a harder time finding love because their standards are unrealistic.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction? - Outward I probably won't say anything or show anything unless it's directed at me, since it wouldn't help the situation. Inwardly I'd criticize them for it haha.

Usually the only time I talk to strangers is to compliment them because hey, everyone has insecurities. Other than that, I saw some guy mistreating his dog the other day and I went off on him. No one else was saying anything and I had to say something.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I don't know what types the people I get along with are but I know the majority of my friends are introverted.
I dislike people who are close-minded and can't see different sides of a situation.. I dislike people who are obviously needy for attention and I dislike people who are controlling. Especially controlling! I can't stand being controlled by anyone, it drives me insane. I hate it when people impose rules on me (I know that's an immature mindset..) I need to have a certain amount of space and freedom. I like people who care about the happiness of other people and not just their own personal happiness. I like people who know how to let loose but respect me enough to take me seriously when I ask.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Don't we all... Usually the ruts I get stuck in are self inflicted, whether it's me accidentally offending someone by saying something too honest or procrastinating too much. If it's an emergency situation like getting stuck out in the middle of nowhere I've found that I am rather calm in those situations, I usually just work on making sure everyone else around me stays calm.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I yearn to be significant in society; to know I'm impacting people and living my life to it's fullest extent. I want people to remember what I say to them as if it changed their life. I don't want to be just another face in the crowd. I'm not looking for anything specific besides my career but that's already set, whatever comes in time or with my effort will be what I want. People make me feel passionate on a daily basis so i'm not yearning for that.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Unfortunately I feel inferior quite easily, when someone has a trait that I like I tend to feel inferior to them. I think that it can be any trait in a person; someone who's extremely funny or extremely smart makes me feel inferior but that has to do with my insecurities so i'm not sure if it helps with my type. All I can say is that I never express that I feel inferior, I tend to just pretend I don't feel that way and act like I normally do around people.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Go out! Unless i'm really tired or something, it's always better to go out and see the world instead of hiding in your room.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

When I get stressed, I tend to become quieter and more negative about things in general. I can get pretty moody when I'm truly stressed so I tend to hide myself from people so I don't hurt anyone's feelings...

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I like it when people talk about their dreams or what inspires them, because them getting excited over stuff makes me get excited over stuff as well. I don't like talking about other people.. I like making people laugh.. and I like people who can do the same in return.

6. Are you upset if you don't get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?

It depends on who I don't get the validation from. I don't want validation from everyone. I want validation from people who have proven themselves worthy to me in one way or another. Usually when I try really hard to do good on a piece of work or I stand up for a social cause, i'm not doing it for self recognition, i'm doing it to send out a message that helps other people. When I want validation from someone, I enjoy working for it, because I know that person is worth while.

7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?

I'm not really dramatic, but I often act over-dramatic as a joke to make people laugh. However, I find myself attracted to theatrical or dramatic people so I must have some kind of affinity for it. I often don't go deep with things unless the people around me push me into it, I don't mind going into things deeply but it's not something I usually enjoy doing naturally.

12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?

I do focus a lot on sensuality and sexuality haha, I don't really have "romantic" fantasies but I do have sexual ones!
I don't engage in sexual activities often at all but I'm very open about sexuality and I find it empowering.

If you have anymore good questions feel free to ask

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Interestingly, you seem like a feeler, but I don't know you at all. so ...
idk

and now that we have more information....

most likely E... possibly F....something else and something else.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, what happened to answering my stuff? Lol

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why are there only 4 answers? Maybe F.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENxP 3w4 So

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I haven't read your questionnaire yet, but I just want to say that I ship [MENTION=28080]idk[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] just for the usernames.

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
I dont type people very well as im still learning about personalities. But being an introvert myself but not the shy type yet quiet. You definitely seem extroverted to me. If you also talk alot then I can understand why most of your friends are introverted lol. Or as for me i like hanging out with people who are outgoing cause they don't expect me to talk alot lol.

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dont type people very well as im still learning about personalities. But being an introvert myself but not the shy type yet quiet. You definitely seem extroverted to me. If you also talk alot then I can understand why most of your friends are introverted lol. Or as for me i like hanging out with people who are outgoing cause they don't expect me to talk alot lol.

Any help is appreciated, thanks! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else have any ideas, guys? I'm still stuck.

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
Well i got a few questions. How are you with saving money or sticking to a budget ?and do like having your days planned/scheduled ahead of time or rather be flexible?

And do you tend to think about the future or more of the present and past?

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well i got a few questions. How are you with saving money or sticking to a budget ?and do like having your days planned/scheduled ahead of time or rather be flexible?

And do you tend to think about the future or more of the present and past?

Cool!

Um. I can save money pretty well for future plans. I like having my days planned so I know what to look forward too, but as a person i'm generally spontaneous. I think about my future and my past too much, and I don't think about the present much.

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
hmm I'm going to say ENFX with the x leaning towards P. lol idk going with my gut feeling and info I have. you just seem like an ENFP to me. The only ENFP person I know is my brother and he horrible at saving money.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You dont strike me as the Person, who types people at all. Which is nice. Come on, be honest you are just looking for a man here :)

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
You dont strike me as the Person, who types people at all. Which is nice. Come on, be honest you are just looking for a man here :)

Yup you caught me red handed, that's exactly what i'm here for! Darn! My plan was working so well too..

Do you have any ideas on my type though?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yup you caught me red handed, that's exactly what i'm here for! Darn! My plan was working so well too..

Do you have any ideas on my type though?

No, I am more into people things. Esoterics are not my fortee :)