• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Open sour plates

Meganium21GaryArcRai

Permabanned
MBTI Type
Play
Enneagram
Chi
I was clearly a very retarded and friendly cake of silver and dream cushions, always wondering and poking, just jumping and running with Love!

I had a heart and companion, stream and forge that solidified constants and dragons, albeit poorly and decisively!

Meganium21GaryArcRai

Permabanned
MBTI Type
Play
Enneagram
Chi
It was a way of purifying both wills, a style track and flute born beast of wasps! The berries and herbs of trumpet diagonal force tiles!

Lugia as a kid... ELDES!!!!

Meganium21GaryArcRai

Permabanned
MBTI Type
Play
Enneagram
Chi
spirited-away-3.jpg

666 Riley Hicks Lugia 2002 1676.jpg

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dont know you but-

I wish the best.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:( I wanted him to stay.

You're on my friends' list. :puppy_dog_eyes: please? Please I know a couple who can do the switch in status.