• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could he be ISTP?

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
https://youtu.be/f9lrtVj1Whc

Okay, I know a lot of people hate typing a person based off short videos. But this is an interesting video and I think it showcases him pretty well. I've spoken with him online, and he moderates a forum I frequent. I was wondering if others here might be able to see if he is an ISTP, or what he is if not ISTP. Be gentle, I'm not that good at typing people, but hey, I'm trying!

Ti: He is very analytical, organized and quiet. He has a very good system for compiling info about these people, and knows how to apply such knowledge. When he takes on a mission, he's super serious about it, and will do so much research to learn more. To me, his facial expressions (i.e. that drifty stare) when he was talking about Cali Doe and Jaycee Dugard screams Ti. He seems to pull back into himself for information. He's also really smart, but that isn't exclusive to Ti-doms.

Se: He traveled a lot before his unemployment, finding pleasure in things like skydiving and bungee jumping, hiking, etc. He is very in tune with people's facial features, obviously, and he's aware of all the nitty gritty details of what happens after death.

Ni: He can tell right away if it's the same person--I mean, check out how he identified Cali! His hunches are nearly always correct about what happened to a person, where they were buried, etc.

Fe: "Nobody deserves to be unidentified, everyone deserves a name." "Every family member deserves to know what happened to a missing person." He's a mod on the crime-solving forum, and tries not to offend people. He's also just a super nice guy, and is always looking to help people.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YEs!

YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT! DONT LET ANYONE GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS

medium.gif