• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
My way of thinking is very unique, at least in comparison to those around me. I find that my general thought process changes very frequently, as it is very pragmatic and situational. In regards to interpersonal matters, I am able to consider the feelings of others rather objectively and consider many different viewpoints, even though I may not act upon my thoughts and beliefs for selfish reasons or simply because I am stubborn to the point where I ignore my own advice.

In regards to internal matters and problem solving, I think very logically and have always been very talented in math as well as some types of science.

All of my thinking and intuitive processes are very strong. Whenever I take a Jungian functions test, my Te, Ni, Ti, and Ne scores are all very similar. My Se is relatively strong, my Si and Fi are weak, and my Fe is "unused." I usually test as an ENTP or ENTJ, and occasionally test as an ESTJ or ESTP.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Self-satisfaction. I constantly evaluate my current place in life and whether or not I have stayed true to the standards that I have set for myself.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Getting a 5 on my AP Calculus exam despite falling asleep during many classes and having a C average in the class because I usually didn't turn work in on time. I believe myself to be a very talented math student, and this score validated my perspective. I was one of five students in my class of sixteen who passed the AP test, and one of two students that got a 5. I heard from another teacher that my Calculus teacher was furious, which I found funny because I found her to be a very incompetent teacher.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Being bad at something. I constantly work to become good at everything that I do without overextending myself. In the face of direct competition, I am willing to great lengths to show someone up or simply become better at it.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
How these decisions will affect my state of mind, then I consider whether or not they have a significant effect on other people. Also, I consider whether or not a decision conflicts with my morals. If it does, then I think about whether or not it is a moral belief that I hold close to me before acting upon it. I also decide whether the consequences of the decisions will have a positive or negative effect on a current situation and relationship with my environment, whether it be social or professional.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Getting the project done, as thoroughly and close to perfection as possible. I enjoy having control of the final product, and using others to aid me in creating it or simply to give me guidance. I typically do not trust others with my work, as I believe that I will more than likely do it better than them. I want to be satisfied with the final result and meet the deadline.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
A time where I succeeded in performing a task or an unfamiliar experience, or engaging in an activity I particularly enjoy. I don't really find things "fun" despite using the word a lot. I will either take pride or gain some sort of pleasure in what it is that I do, unless what I do is with a close friend. In that case, goofing around with them is very entertaining.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Theorizing, experimenting, and collaborating with others. I speak to people who are proficient in whatever it is that I am trying to learn, and try to gain insight into their way of thinking and approach to this particular task. I try to mimic what it is that they think and the mental processes that they have, and fine tune the insight that I gain so that I can apply it to my own approach.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
My room is a mess. My car is a mess. My day to day life lacks routine and consistency. However, my schoolbag is organized perfectly. If I do not think that I have to keep something organized, then I won't bother doing it. I only clean my room and my car whenever I'm in a relationship so that my significant other does not get the wrong impression of me.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I search for information and pull details from my memory that support it. If I decide that it is useful for me to know, then I will proceed to familiarize myself with the principles behind it so that I can apply it. I connect the new idea with past information and create my own understanding of it, and apply it to future situations.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I think about both, but I lean closer to the latter. I like to be in harmony with my environment as well as my own thoughts and personality.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak unless I don't care about what I am currently doing. When speaking in class discussions or speeches, I choose all of my words carefully. In daily conversation, I just say whatever naturally comes to my mind. Sometimes I will just say something off the cuff to throw people off because seeing the way they react is entertaining to me.

I prefer groups in everyday social encounters. However, when I want to collaborate with someone on a group project or personal endeavor, then I like to speak with smaller groups so that our interactions are more productive.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to have an idea of where it is that I am jumping, and the effect that this leap will have on my surroundings. Actions are visible and easier for others to see, so I am very mindful of them. However, when judging the character of another person, I like to interact with them and get an idea of how they are before making my final judgment. However, I only do this for people who I have a personal interest in getting to know, and most people do not fall into that category because they do not suit my standards.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I would most likely leave with my friends, unless they are doing something I am not interested in doing. I can always record the show and watch it later, but I can't do that with my friends.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
When I'm stressed out, I would keep all my thoughts to myself. I evaluate all the components of my life (friendships, academic life, personal life, etc.) and search for fault in them. Then I take action in order to improve them and seek advice from others.

Sometimes I will try to express my concerns to others in a very confrontational manner, and people often get defensive when I do so because I can get very personal. I have nearly destroyed some of my close relationships with people this way.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People who are irresponsible and behave in an uninhibited manner. I see people who act this way as stupid and I act visibly cold towards them, although without meaning to. I have often been told by people that they are afraid to talk to me because they get the impression that I hate them, which is usually not true. I'm usually indifferent of other people unless I have a personal relationship with them.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anything abstract. I hate talking about everyday occurrences. Some gossip appeals to me if it involves an unusual situation (ex. two girls at my school recently dumped a bottle filled with their urine on another girl because they found out that they were all sleeping with the same guy), and I enjoy hearing about current events that have an impact on my lifestyle. I also like to discuss the beliefs of others and ask them questions that give me insight into their way of thinking.

I get bored talking about everyday occurrences, but I spend most of my time doing it because it helps me get acquainted with people and start conversation.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Small details that I do not see as important to me. I often forget things such as the color of things, names of people who I am not directly acquainted with, and what I wore on specific days.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I don't know. I have many friends across many different social circles, and they all have different ideas of me. I would say that none (or at least very few) of them would consider me to be stupid or kind. I'm a very emotionally cold person to people who I see myself as superior to, and I rarely talk about my feelings. However, I have a well adjusted sense of humor and people see me as a funny person, which is enough to carry most of my relationships and introduce me to other people. I'm willing to help others, but people are usually afraid to ask me for help.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would like to spend the daylight hours with my friends or on the internet. I want to spend the night hours taking care of my work (depending on what it is, I do enjoy it as being productive feels nice to me), partying with my friends, and/or spending time with my girlfriend.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
You look like an ENTP. And lol at messy room. I am not the most organized person in the world neither and messes don't go cleaned unless I have to :D :D :D. At least one of those problems INTP faces too :p

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ, I see Te/Fi and tert Se.