• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Helloo! First time poster! Wondering what type I am?

katieoddsocks

MBTI Type
INFP
- I’m a quiet, self-conscious person, concerned with what others think of me. I don't stand up for myself as much as I should, and when I do I just turn into an emotional wreck. When under stress, I'm very defensive and I can lash out and say things I’ll regret when I’m pushed too far.

- To most, I come across as polite and friendly, but I’m rather distrustful of people deep down. I never take things at face value and often read between the lines and jump to conclusions. I'm neither dominant nor submissive -- I simply do my own thing. I’m not above telling a few lies to get ahead and I'm good at talking my way out of sticky situations. Sometimes when someone asks me a question via text, I won't answer straight away because I'll be trying to think of a really witty comeback or something that makes me sound more interesting (as lame as that sounds).

- I live a slow-paced, leisurely lifestyle and I procrastinate a lot. I'm often late for work and I miss deadlines because my mind is always in another place. I’m often daydreaming so I’m a bit slow to react if someone asks me a question.

- I’m a bit of a loner, and I'm prone to romanticism. My focus is usually on close the relationships in my life rather than work or hobbies. I think my dream in life would be to travel the world with someone I love and live out a romantic adventure.

- I’m pretty liberal in my outlook. I’ve never been great with authority figures and I stray away from traditional values. My tastes are rather gothic/indie and I enjoy fantasy and art very much. I've always been a fan of new age things like dreamcatchers, tarot cards and astrology etc...even though I've finally learned that astrology is completely bogus. I'm now an atheist.

- I work as a web content editor which allows me to make use of my computing and creative writing skills. I prefer to work alone, but I do enjoy having friends at work, just not working on the same thing I am.

- I tend to empathize with the underdog and get upset if someone I care about is being treated unfairly. I generally can't stand people who are really loud about their feelings, like their problems are the only ones that matter. I find it very difficult to speak about my feelings even though they're always very heavy, just underneath my skin waiting too ooze out in the most passive way possible.

- I feel like my mind is never 'off'. When I'm not thinking or daydreaming, I'm researching and learning new things. I like puzzles and quizzes because I love to use my logic to solve answers and I enjoy learning new facts for the sake of it.

- In my spare time I like to play video games with a good storyline. I also like to draw and illustrate and write fiction. I also have a huge soft spot for animals and I would like to work in a rescue centre. I'm not very good at physical exercise, but I do like cycling because I love the feeling of being on a journey.

Estelia

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xwx
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Obviously INFP.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Were these paragraphs copied from dating profiles... :thinking:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP? This is really vague.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=19857]katieoddsocks[/MENTION], could you elaborate on your thought process? How do you act when stressed? What are your core desires?

katieoddsocks

MBTI Type
INFP
[MENTION=19857]katieoddsocks[/MENTION], could you elaborate on your thought process? How do you act when stressed? What are your core desires?

Okay sorry if my first post wasn't that informative. I never know what people are looking for when describing myself.

First and foremost, I am very inquisitive. Everything interests me (even tiny little things that most people wouldn't care about), so I'm always asking a lot of 'hows' and 'whys' to satisfy my playful, childlike curiosity. My love of knowledge makes me pretty insightful too so people often come to me when they want to know something. On the negative side, I can be slightly judgmental but I don't openly criticize people, I keep it all inside. My thoughts are messy and a bit all over the place just like my bedroom. My brain is clearly lacking a filing cabinet.

When stressed, I get very anxious. I need to remove myself from the outside world to gather my thoughts and feelings, otherwise I'll be very moody and snappy. I feel like I'm constantly learning from experience, so even though I'm deeply affected by stressful events, I know at some point I will see the positives.

My core desires are: to be at peace in my own skin, to be more open to meeting new people and making new friends, to be able to speak my mind without worrying about what people think of me, and to be calmer and not worry about every little thing.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Are they made of ham, paper, or some fungal spore? Those would be odd socks indeed.