• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me!

Alonahood

MBTI Type
Enfp
Enneagram
7w8
So I'm having an internal conflict on my type. Initially I was typed as ENFP by countless tests, self reflection and a few peers, but the more I researched into mbti/socionics, my certainty has been shaken.

Here's some info on myself that I think will help:

1. I'm very bubbly, warm and approachable in environments where I feel comfortable. For example in most of my uni classes where the company is small I am the class clown and am always making jokes and acting a fool to an extent haha. However when on my own or in busy environments such as a club I can be very serious with a poker face (until I get drunk that is!)

2. My functions in order of strength are as follows; Ne, Ti, Se, Ni, Fe, Si, Fi.

3. I am sensitive to criticism however I do not express when I feel insulted. In fact, I am not very expressive of my emotions in general, only once I reach a certain comfort around that person.

4. I would say that I have a big ego and while completely capable of sympathising with someone, their problems never affect me personally and I do not take on anyone's issues.

5. I am very ambitious yet SO SLOW TO ACT, constantly pushing priorities and responsibilities to the side. Although I love the idea of routines and schedules I cannot make my own one and stick to it. I like tidiness however have the tendency to messy up my belongings, but I do tidy up often.

6. I am assertive and independent, do not respond to any form of control and rarely think too much into rules. I am idealistic and when I feel free I am at my happiest.

7. I get along best with extroverted, confident people, who are optimistic and energetic. I like people that get excited easily and are easy going. My past relationship types are: Entp x2 and am currently in a stable, happy relationship with an ESTP (best match so far in my opinion). I also like ENTJ's.

8. I do not get along with arrogant, negative people who are shallow minded and stick too much to the rules. I also don't get along with weak willed people who don't stand up for themselves.

Anyway I don't want this post to get too long now so please ask further questions if need be I'm happy to answer anything! :)

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
I did read your previous post here. You don't necessarily need to be put in a "category"/ or type, and you it's subjective to say all enfp are goofballs or never serious. o_O Any relationship with which type can work out as long as you're both good to each other (well, some ratings show kindness = happily ever after). Uhmm, I can just offer you the same advice as the dude before:
Hrmmm, have you looked at cognitive functions at all? What makes you pick 7w8?
^^;

Are you fairly new to the mbti? I can throw some guesses - ISFJ, ENFP, ESFP or ESFJ(?). Aha, you're writings a bit sporadic still. I'm even uncertain of my guesses. Find a reputable questionnaire and maybe we can try guessing again//

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If your Ti is stronger than your Fi, ENTP should be your type. You don't seem ENxP though, please do a questionnaire it's really vague from what you wrote.