• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me Through Video! (Jungian questionnaire)

What Jungian type &enneatype am I?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• 9w8

• Total voters

t0_0l

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
???
So I'm slowly getting back into typology, but I don't have time to do lots of research on Jungian theory. Sometimes it can take a lot of time researching multiple facets of the theory to accurately type yourself. I figured I would do this for two reasons; it would be a good reference point to get back to once I do have the time, and it might save me time in terms of research since informative members of the site can give me 'leads', so to speak (I envision myself being very busy and productive in the next one to three years).

I posted videos answering an old questionnaire by Entropic. Also, I find mbti tests to be overly static - but for the record, I am also doing a K2C test right now, and I will post the results in another comment (or edit my OP). Here are my humanmetrics test results:

INTP- 22% Introvert, 75% iNtuitive, 1% Thinking, 25% Perceiving

What I am looking for: Jungian and enneatype (with instinctual variant) discernment. I guess since I'm posting it here, there will be more of an MBTI/Jungian focus. However, I don't want to be a thread whore and post it on multiple forums. So I'll mainly post it here. However, I am interested in my enneatype as well. I will also add a poll if people don't feel like chiming in with analysis.

Here are my videos. It's a 12 part series, and it is very long. I'm not sure if people will watch the whole thing. I would assume most wouldn't, but I've been surprised in the past - some people on these forums really get a kick out of analyzing people.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm0Iu5fT8Im1MQYzU48NAL_mrvfs2IGvb

Questionnaire by Entropic: Yet Another Questionnaire

t0_0l

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
???
Nevermind lol. This was a dumb thread.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First thoughts: Ti/Fe axis of judgement (edit: you kinda remind me of a stoner ENFP I used to know)

lemme watch the rest of the video

okay you like Ne..................................................................

NTP seems okay.

okies I guess this is a dead thread ;w; bleh

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
you were here before, right? I think INTP. I can see why you might think INFP, but you don't seem like an F to me. obviously 4w5 or 5w4, social-first or sp/so

Entp/infjGal

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
So I'm slowly getting back into typology, but I don't have time to do lots of research on Jungian theory. Sometimes it can take a lot of time researching multiple facets of the theory to accurately type yourself. I figured I would do this for two reasons; it would be a good reference point to get back to once I do have the time, and it might save me time in terms of research since informative members of the site can give me 'leads', so to speak (I envision myself being very busy and productive in the next one to three years).

I posted videos answering an old questionnaire by Entropic. Also, I find mbti tests to be overly static - but for the record, I am also doing a K2C test right now, and I will post the results in another comment (or edit my OP). Here are my humanmetrics test results:

INTP- 22% Introvert, 75% iNtuitive, 1% Thinking, 25% Perceiving

What I am looking for: Jungian and enneatype (with instinctual variant) discernment. I guess since I'm posting it here, there will be more of an MBTI/Jungian focus. However, I don't want to be a thread whore and post it on multiple forums. So I'll mainly post it here. However, I am interested in my enneatype as well. I will also add a poll if people don't feel like chiming in with analysis.

Here are my videos. It's a 12 part series, and it is very long. I'm not sure if people will watch the whole thing. I would assume most wouldn't, but I've been surprised in the past - some people on these forums really get a kick out of analyzing people.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm0Iu5fT8Im1MQYzU48NAL_mrvfs2IGvb

Questionnaire by Entropic: Yet Another Questionnaire

Hi! There is a site that does this kind of thing (typing visually by studying your manner): cognitivetype.com.

t0_0l

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
???
you were here before, right? I think INTP. I can see why you might think INFP, but you don't seem like an F to me. obviously 4w5 or 5w4, social-first or sp/so

I was lol. Holy shit, you noticed me.

Why wouldn't you think INFP?

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was lol. Holy shit, you noticed me.

Why wouldn't you think INFP?

yeah, I remembered talking to an INxP with a very similar writing style.

I don't know, you just don't remind me much of other INFPs I've known. why don't you think INFP?

rainybisto

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w5
INFP. Why? I guess... maybe because you seem more relaxed and gentle than INTP. But I'm sure you're Ne/Si axis, Ne part.