• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What species is Anaximander?

What species of typologodragon is Anax?

• ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• INFJ

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• Total voters

Starry

actual 5s don't really have a hard time knowing they are 5s (that doesn't make sense) 9s question 4 and 5 a lot though. 9s question every type really...ongoingly

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm with [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] 5 seems spot on. I recognize "head type" in you. I get INfP vibes.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
actual 5s don't really have a hard time knowing they are 5s (that doesn't make sense) 9s question 4 and 5 a lot though. 9s question every type really...ongoingly

The funny thing about this is I was pretty set on 5 not long after joining this forum until several people said 9 or 4. Oh well. I'm more interested in the Jungian systems, tbh.

IIRC, I first identified as a 4 (briefly). This was before I'd spent any time researching that system.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone explain where they are seeing Ne over Se/Ni?

It's never been ruled out completely in my head. My research has led me to lean more toward Si than Se, although I wouldn't have started this thread if I were 100% sure and wasn't open to others' feedback.

Bias due to the Ne listed to the left?

Typing on this phone is a bitch, and I'll have more to reply with from a proper PC tomorrow.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], why 9w8 over 9w1?

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], why 9w8 over 9w1?

I know that's a hard one for me...especially due to the fact you, yourself, have expressed an attachment to being *right* <--But I get a deep sense that is coming from someplace else...from other aspects of your personality than e1. I don't see e1 in you but of course I don't ultimately know. I also think you are more of a badass sage than you are allowing yourself to be for some reason.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]'s frustration is stemming from seeing an overwhelming number of INxP votes when she has good reason to see ISxP.

Starry

The funny thing about this is I was pretty set on 5 not long after joining this forum until several people said 9 or 4. Oh well. I'm more interested in the Jungian systems, tbh.

IIRC, I first identified as a 4 (briefly). This was before I'd spent any time researching that system.

I should also say you seem pretty clearly part of the positive outlook harmonic which I can personally tell you is unfortunate haha

Starry

I think [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]'s frustration is stemming from seeing an overwhelming number of INxP votes when she has good reason to see ISxP.

I've learned a lot over my time here asking this kind of question. Hearing other people give their explanations.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I should also say you seem pretty clearly part of the positive outlook harmonic which I can personally tell you is unfortunate haha

Too bad 3w5 is an impossible type.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've learned a lot over my time here asking this kind of question. Hearing other people give their explanations.
I'd like to read their explanations too, as opposed to seeing more drive-by INTP typings with little reason given.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Wait what? I was asking everyone...anyone.

(your response makes me think you may have read my post incorrectly)

Ah. I read "why" instead of "where."
My reading comprehension has been super poor, almost causing me problems. Which is scary because I read and write all the damn time. It's only when I'm replying to others do I misread or skip over words. I really don't know why. Apologies.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
one vote for ENTP ;) might have been a bit on the biased side though sorry about it :shrug:

I don't see you around much but I'd say INTP would make sense, based off the explanations people have already given. And, if you were an INFP, correct me if I'm wrong it you could be the first I've met who's said they're an INFP 5w6.

Starry

Ah. I read "why" instead of "where."
My reading comprehension has been super poor, almost causing me problems. Which is scary because I read and write all the damn time. It's only when I'm replying to others do I misread or skip over words. I really don't know why. Apologies.

What if I said that anyone that thinks NP is smoking reefer?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
one vote for ENTP ;) might have been a bit on the biased side though sorry about it :shrug:

I don't see you around much but I'd say INTP would make sense, based off the explanations people have already given. And, if you were an INFP, correct me if I'm wrong it you could be the first I've met who's said they're an INFP 5w6.

I seem to remember seeing an INFP 5 on typoC in the past, but their username escapes me. Perhaps they were mistyped.

I also know an INTP 4w5 through facebook.

What if I said that anyone that thinks NP is smoking reefer?

HdYrQSh.jpg