• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stack

Wus my stack?

• Total voters

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...of pancakes.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted sx/so?

I don't feel like I know you well enough to have a strong opinion though. Just vibing you out :)

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao 2100%? That's a weighty vote right thurr.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]

The fetus knows. I got sx strong and equal social and self preservation like 20% each lol pree much.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
sx and sp.....because I see you as a person who is first and foremest sex and secondly sp...

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's 2 to 4. Keep playing.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sx? I don't know you that well.

That's the general consensus, so I'm on that bandwagon for now.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am heavily sx, and I really think this is a terrible name for this instinct. All humans are inherently sexual, but sx (as I understand it) has three, principal components: future-orientation, a desire for near-maximum closeness with just one person, and an extreme interest in children (as making an impact on the future is directly related to one's progeny in addition to one's own, personal impact on the future).

For what that's worth. :shrug:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Probably sp/sx. Social lasts seem a little more unconcerned with tact and mannerisms...

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sx then ... You fidget too much for me to get a proper reading... :D

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted other because I don't know about your second...I think you start sx for sure, but after that I don't know you well enough.

I'm wondering about [MENTION=26269]Kheledon[/MENTION]'s remarks though...intriguing.:wubbie:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think sx/sp. Or sp/sx. Don't think I see much so in you.