• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need this settled once and for all.

Adfectus

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...I just accidentally edited, deleted a HUGE portion without realizing and clicked save. it's late and I don't feel like retyping everything right now so I'll continue this tomorrow. Feel free to ask anything in the meantime. Sorry! fml lol

Hey guys, newbie here! I've known about the MBTI for a few years, and thought I was INFJ for 2-3 years. However, this past year has thrown me for a loop. I retook the test for a Psychology class and I got ENFJ!? Ive taken it continuously every few weeks since to double/triple/quadruple check, and on numerous sites. I've been mostly getting ENFJ, though occasionally still INFJ. The E in itself is what is confusing me, because I'm generally pretty reserved and quiet unless prompted, or if I'm really comfortable around someone. (IE: my coworkers. At work I literally do all the talking, but at school I'm really quiet and people don't know me well) Here is a screenshot of my latest results. Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 12.17.53 AM.jpg

I'll also answer a bunch of questionaires to help figure this out. Also I'm a guy and 20 y/o if that counts for anything. Thank you for taking the time to assist!

TypeC Video Challenge Questionnaires:

By [MENTION=408]Tigerlily[/MENTION]
1-what makes you angry?
People not realizing the affect their words have on other people
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I love everyone's unique interests, dislike it when people disregard other people's feelings
3-do you like animals? why?
YES. They're cute, love you unconditionally, generally innocent, and if they're fluffy they get bonus points. :D
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They're inspiring! I always admire people who inspire others to become their best self.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I care too much about my appearance, which causes me too look nice, yet when I get that extra attention I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable to get a lot of attention, yet I can't go out unless I feel "put together".
6-do you care about be

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do act when stressed and what relieves stress?
E/I dichotomy is not shy/gregarious, it's whether you focus on your external or internal world and whether people drain you or not. It also denotes what orientation your dominant function is. Do you know the cognitive function theory?
You shouldn't take an MBTI test more than twice because that usually muddles things, you can literally get any type with the right mindset.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know somebody else who wants this settled once and for all. All he has to do is speak in regular basic english and tell the truth.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=27707]Adfectus[/MENTION]

You seem like you have Fe as either your dominant or auxiliary function. Other than that, I'm not sure of the rest.

Perhaps you could fill up a questionnaire?

Adfectus

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So sorry for vanishing. Got really busy with school and this just kept getting lower and lower on the priority list. I actually met with a professor at my university who is licensed to give the test! He typed me as an ENFJ with Fe and Ni (seemingly) equally developed which was causing the confusion, as one is dominant depending on the situation. In most daily interactions Itd be Fe, but when alone or in certain moods he thinks it swaps to Ni. I can agree with that because there was a time in my life where I had literally shut everyone out for a couple years because of some personal issues I was going through, so Fe was being suppressed. (That was also around the first time I took the test and got INFJ before taking it recently and getting ENFJ which threw me for a loop) It Was a really interesting experience talking with him.

He also believes I'm an enneagram 3w2 (as I suspected) which would supposedly be difficult for an INFJ as stereotypically they're 4s and 9s.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sounds like you were gripping. Based on the very little I've read, I'd agree with ENFJ.