• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type two of my friends, please?

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'll give you a brief description of two friends I can't seem to figure out. (I tried to get them to take the test. None of them would.)

Venus-

-She's gorgeous, and she knows it. She uses it to her full advantage.
-She makes sure to be up to date with pop culture, even though she really doesn't like it too much. She has her own taste in music that is anything but top 40, but only a select few know about it.
-She's smart, sure, but not school smart. If she doesn't care about a subject in school, she doesn't try at all.
-She's a total gossip. She knows everything about everyone, and most people don't know anything about her. She chooses those people who she involves in her secrets very wisely.
-She can be manipulative, but she generally chooses not to.
-She thinks fast on her feet, and has some of the best comebacks you'll ever think of.
-She's popular and has many acquaintances, but she definitely has a couple close friends that she trusts.

Anthony-

-He's the most charismatic person you will ever meet. He is friends with many of the teachers, who treat him like he's an adult.
-He can lie through his teeth without being detected, and he is insanely manipulative.
-He's hands down the best public speaker in the school.
-He's extremely mature for his age.
-Venus and I recently discovered another side of him. I honestly can't explain it because he was unrecognizable, but he's not as happy-go-lucky as he likes everyone to think he is.
-He is an amazing debater.
-He has developed his opinions thoroughly, and he can't stand being around anyone who doesn't share them (at least politically).
-He is basically a genius, but he needs everyone to think he's smarter than he actually is.

Thanks!

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is just a guess but EXFP for Venus and EJ for Anthony (leaning on Fe dom, but idk).

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Does anyone want to piggyback off of smilephantomhive?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Venus- ExFP, I'm leaning towards ESFP
Anthony- ENxJ, reminds me of someone I know who I've typed as an ENTJ

Could you elaborate on their thought processes?

D'Ascoyne

Based on your descriptions, I'm another for Venus as ESFP and Anthony seems like he could be an ExFJ.