• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Inis Mona ofc!

Mona

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ESFP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• 1w2

• 1w9

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• 9w8

• sp/so

• sp/sx

• sx/sp

• so/sx

• so/sp

• Total voters

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've made some type me threads in the past and since you know me quite well as I've been around for more than 2 years I thought I can make an official thread like this.
There is a poll where you can vote!
If you feel like sharing your opinion, feel free to write what you think.

This thread is mostly about seeing how others perceive my type and to perhaps become more open to more options.

No questionnaires, no long descriptions of myself, no wall of text, no video, no picture, no nothing...just inis mona.

Thanks everyone who is going to participate!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just noticed [MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION] voted 3w2... Do you really think I am 3w2? If so, can I ask you why?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just noticed [MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION] voted 3w2... Do you really think I am 3w2? If so, can I ask you why?

I'm not so familiar with Enneagram typing, but you seem like image aware and someone who puts high standards of herself, and from your avatars and music choices I get the vibes of ambition and hardworking
I don't know, just guessing ^_^

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Ooh I love these! You have helped me find my types so I will help you out here.

I really think you are an INFP. Process of elimination. I know you are definitely an N type, but for functions, I have trouble seeing you as Ne or Ni dom (maaaaybe INFJ, but I don't see the Fe, so definitely not a Fe dom). You do not seem INTP (I want to say you're too nice to be one, lol). Fi can be very analytical I think, especially paired with Ne. Also I cannot see you as an extrovert. You're not outward enough. You just seem so inward...not in a bad way or a good way. Just inward, like your energy is always streaming to within.

Enneagram, you are the clearest 4 I can see on here. I can't see you as any other type. You might be a 4w3; I've always thought more 4w5, but maybe that's because I attribute many INxx qualities to 5. If you are 4w3, you have a 5 fix. I also think you have a 6 influence. Your gut fix seems to be 9, most likely. I think I would say 9w1 over 9w8. You could be a 459 or 469 tritype, but probably more 459. I don't know if I can see so/sx for you, but I'd have to think about some alternative.

So...INFP 4/5w6/9w1.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooh I love these! You have helped me find my types so I will help you out here.

I really think you are an INFP. Process of elimination. I know you are definitely an N type, but for functions, I have trouble seeing you as Ne or Ni dom (maaaaybe INFJ, but I don't see the Fe, so definitely not a Fe dom). You do not seem INTP (I want to say you're too nice to be one, lol). Fi can be very analytical I think, especially paired with Ne. Also I cannot see you as an extrovert. You're not outward enough. You just seem so inward...not in a bad way or a good way. Just inward, like your energy is always streaming to within.

Enneagram, you are the clearest 4 I can see on here. I can't see you as any other type. You might be a 4w3; I've always thought more 4w5, but maybe that's because I attribute many INxx qualities to 5. If you are 4w3, you have a 5 fix. I also think you have a 6 influence. Your gut fix seems to be 9, most likely. I think I would say 9w1 over 9w8. You could be a 459 or 469 tritype, but probably more 459. I don't know if I can see so/sx for you, but I'd have to think about some alternative.

So...INFP 4/5w6/9w1.

thanks for your opinion fetus :)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a saturday riddle for you.

There are two functions I know I use the most, they both are very strong and they both could be the dominant functions of my psyche. Those functions are introverted feeling and introverted intuition. I am typed as Fi dom, because it seems like my Fi is just a little higher than the Ni, but the difference is almost non-existing.

Now, there are approximately 2 types who can have both high Ni and Fi and those are ISFP and INTJ.
Se in me is like an old dying person, too weak to actually walk by himself, too slow to do any action at time, and too forgetful to really keep track of anything. My Se is my weakness and my fear, Se is the unpleasant feeling when people look at me to finally do something and I have no idea what the hell do they want, so I look like an absolute idiot. Se is what makes my IQ look like 30.
My Te... My Te is smart, but doesn't go any further than the sentences I remember from the professors in my college or clever names I remember from the books. My Te fails when it is suppouseed to organize, work and decide... then it runs away, hides and pretends it does not exist.

So the riddle goes... I am not any type...