• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you help me?

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
hey :)

I'm not quite sure as of what my type is, could anyone please help me with that?

1. Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hmm, it's not exactly 'a time'... I love talking to people, strangers and acquaintances alike, explaining things to them. But I also love it when people do what I suggested without explicit telling them (kind of bossing around without them noticing?). This happens on a daily base, so I get happy everyday :)

2. What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about myself when I make a decision. If a decision has anything to do with me, I should get the better deal out of it, isn't that why people are choosing? Do I like it, what's in it for me, that kind of things. I might take other people in consideration when making a decision, but their feelings about it won't change it.

3. Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Literally just 5 minutes ago. I was reading up on grammar and metaphor. What can I say? I love linguistics.

4. It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
First watch the show, then go to my friends. No one said it was evening already, right? If I had to choose though (which is probably the question), I'd choose my friends in a heartbeat.

5. How do you act when you're stressed out?
Basically the same as I do now. Maybe a little more short-tempered, but that's it. I'm not really one to get stressed.

6. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Outward: I tell them how I feel about it and usually fight for my right.
Inward: think of everything I know about the topic, although I sometimes think so much that I mix up things and have to correct myself.

7. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
You don't choose your friends, it's a mutual feeling. I'm usual really talkative, playful and sarcastic around them. I wouldn't say childish, but I get rid of the mature side I use when in public. You get me?

8. What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Subject-wise? Politics. Overall: my surrounding, I guess? I'm pretty oblivious to other living forms.

9. Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Speak before thinking when I'm with people I know or with one-on-one communication, thinking before speaking when in a group. I also tend to be more quiet when in a group of people I don't know.

10. Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I think before jumping into action. Actions speaks more than words though, as words can be twisted, thought over and be left unspoken, while actions tend to betray our inner thought and well-being (nervous ticks etc.)

11. What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Hmm, I think when they are too serious or too slow (understanding). I really can't deal with that.

12. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
NO!

13. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
Hmm.. I'm really quiet when it comes to strangers, but as soon as I know a bit more about them, I tend to tell them too much.

14. Do you tend to be introverted?
No. I really don't see myself as introverted tbh?

15. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
Nah, I'm not really interested in those matters. As for money, I honestly think it is overrated.

16. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
No, I'm living today. Whatever happens tomorrow, we'll see it then.

17. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
Nah, I'll be alright. Worrying too much will give you healthproblems. I'm safe now, I'll probably be safe tomorrow. And if I'm not, I'll make it that way.

18. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
Nop, I'm a real optimist :)

19. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
No, that's no fun. You can't live with everything spelled out, can you?

20. In relationships do you take care of others financially?
I'm not really good with finances..

21. Is social image important to you?
Yep.

22. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
I'm guilty of that, I always think people are judging me because of how I look, talk, think, anything. It's really getting ridiculous.. Name recognition, hmm. Not really? I mean, I like to stand out, people to notice me in a good way though.

23. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
Yes! As I said, money is overrated. It can't really make you happy, only fill in the gap in the heart.

24. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
Yes!

25. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what would you be? A fineapple or a cutecumber (sorrynotsorry)

26. What kind of work do you do for a living?
I'm still studying, but I'm working parttime in a local icecream shop.

Is this enough information? They're all pretty onesided..
While filling this in it, it all started to make sense more or less. I think I was right when I first typed myself, but I still wanna know what you, a more skilled typer, think of me.
Also sorry for any grammatical errors, my mothertongue isn't English, sorry for that.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
#25, if I was a banana I'd find it appealing....
You seem like an ExTP, the S and N is ambiguous, but I'm leaning slightly towards ESTP.

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
#25, if I was a banana I'd find it appealing....
You seem like an ExTP, the S and N is ambiguous, but I'm leaning slightly towards ESTP.

ahahaha, never heard that one before ^^
I was typed as an ENTP a few times, so I always kinda stuck with that. But IDK, it didn't really feel like me, but neither does ESTP?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ahahaha, never heard that one before ^^
I was typed as an ENTP a few times, so I always kinda stuck with that. But IDK, it didn't really feel like me, but neither does ESTP?

What exactly about the ENTP profiles doesn't feel right?
What doesn't fit?

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
What exactly about the ENTP profiles doesn't feel right?
What doesn't fit?

Hmm, I'm quite new to this, so I might mistake certain things.
ENTPs are real debaters, I'm not at all. Like, sure, I like to talk with people about various subjects, talking about the pros and cons, but I'm nowhere near the driven nature to twist about said subjects that ENTPs have. I can't describe my thoughts that well.

If I'd say it like this, I think INTP fits me way better. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm and Extrovert.

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
What about ESTP?
Read through this site: Understanding Berens' Interaction Styles
What interaction and temperament fits you best?

ESTP sounds kinda like me, but I don't really have the "Aha!" feels when I read it. From what I read, ESTPs have some problems with abstract things, noticing small changes and are somewhat of a daredevil?
Also if I read up on the differences between S and N (I really don't know how to phase this..), I'm really intuitive.
Ah, I'm a Get-Things-Goingâ„¢ or In-Chargeâ„¢, depending on the situation.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTP sounds kinda like me, but I don't really have the "Aha!" feels when I read it. From what I read, ESTPs have some problems with abstract things, noticing small changes and are somewhat of a daredevil?
Also if I read up on the differences between S and N (I really don't know how to phase this..), I'm really intuitive.
Ah, I'm a Get-Things-Goingâ„¢ or In-Chargeâ„¢, depending on the situation.

What temperament suits you best?
What description of stress sounds more like you:

A) Do you suddenly feel like life is very serious and you can’t help being irritable, gloomy, withdrawn, or negative? Do you become less tolerant of people or change? Do you feel plagued by chronic boredom, restlessness, or lack of inspiration or passion? (loss of healthy Se functioning) Do you feel that life is out of control or too confusing? Do you feel overwhelmed by fear, self doubt, disturbing images, or your own incompetence? Do you look for positive or negative “signs” to confirm your suspicions or insecurities? Do you start fearing that people have ulterior motives and are trying to take advantage of you or pull the wool over your eyes? Do you start to panic about some (imagined) negative future outcome? Do you feel deeply disturbed by not having or meeting any long term goals? Do you suddenly feel the urge to seek out a higher purpose or deeper meaning for your life? Do you suddenly feel drawn to mystical ideas or spiritual exploration?

B)Do you withdraw into yourself, feeling like you have lost all enthusiasm and optimism? Does the future suddenly seem cut-off, vague, or oppressive? Do you lose sight of positive possibilities for your life? Do you feel that you have lost your creative spark? (loss of healthy Ne functioning) Do you lack motivation/inspiration and want to take time for reflection? Do you feel very isolated and vulnerable, like no one can understand you? Do you feel your mind is clouded by one particular issue that you just cannot shake? Do you obsess endlessly over little tiny details or compulsively examine some past mistake/event? Do you find yourself getting uncharacteristically pedantic, nitpicky, fussy, irritable, short-tempered, or impatient with people? Do you feel irrationally pressed for time, like you have not made any progress at all in your life? Do you get somewhat hypochondriacal, fearing that every ache or pain is a symptom of a grave illness or disease?

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
What temperament suits you best?
What description of stress sounds more like you:

A) Do you suddenly feel like life is very serious and you can’t help being irritable, gloomy, withdrawn, or negative? Do you become less tolerant of people or change? Do you feel plagued by chronic boredom, restlessness, or lack of inspiration or passion? (loss of healthy Se functioning) Do you feel that life is out of control or too confusing? Do you feel overwhelmed by fear, self doubt, disturbing images, or your own incompetence? Do you look for positive or negative “signs” to confirm your suspicions or insecurities? Do you start fearing that people have ulterior motives and are trying to take advantage of you or pull the wool over your eyes? Do you start to panic about some (imagined) negative future outcome? Do you feel deeply disturbed by not having or meeting any long term goals? Do you suddenly feel the urge to seek out a higher purpose or deeper meaning for your life? Do you suddenly feel drawn to mystical ideas or spiritual exploration?

B)Do you withdraw into yourself, feeling like you have lost all enthusiasm and optimism? Does the future suddenly seem cut-off, vague, or oppressive? Do you lose sight of positive possibilities for your life? Do you feel that you have lost your creative spark? (loss of healthy Ne functioning) Do you lack motivation/inspiration and want to take time for reflection? Do you feel very isolated and vulnerable, like no one can understand you? Do you feel your mind is clouded by one particular issue that you just cannot shake? Do you obsess endlessly over little tiny details or compulsively examine some past mistake/event? Do you find yourself getting uncharacteristically pedantic, nitpicky, fussy, irritable, short-tempered, or impatient with people? Do you feel irrationally pressed for time, like you have not made any progress at all in your life? Do you get somewhat hypochondriacal, fearing that every ache or pain is a symptom of a grave illness or disease?

B. B sounds more like me :)

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP because you relate to inferior Si, but not to Ti! After reading through your responses again you strike me as a Fi user, you talk about not relating to the thinking aspects of the ENTProfiles, such as wieghting pros/cons and debating.
You should read ENFProfiles.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
You're definitely ExxP, I just wasn't really sure which, but I'm leaning toward ENFP based on a few answers here:
Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I think before jumping into action. Actions speaks more than words though, as words can be twisted, thought over and be left unspoken, while actions tend to betray our inner thought and well-being (nervous ticks etc.)
Ne/Fe for ENTPs makes them pretty impulsive generally and are quite prone to jumping into action without much thought and they're definitely known as one of the most impulsive type around. ESTPs are also incredibly impulsive because of their Se/Fe, and aggravated more by their Se and that whole 'living in the moment', where everything needs to get conceptualized right now. So I don't think you're an Fe type or an Se type, and judging by a lot of your answers I think Ne/Fi - ENFP.
Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
I'm guilty of that, I always think people are judging me because of how I look, talk, think, anything. It's really getting ridiculous.. Name recognition, hmm. Not really? I mean, I like to stand out, people to notice me in a good way though.
That answer to me made me think it was an Fi answer more than anything.
Fi’s are constantly conscious of their heart, regularly retreating inward and asking, “what do I feel about this?” They have a very clear understanding of what emotion they are feeling at any given moment, but often need time to figure out what has caused the emotion or decide what to do with it. (Is this a feeling that should be felt fully and then let go? . . . Am I feeling this because what that person did violated my values, should I approach them?)

They are quite mindful of others’ hearts. Fi’s subconsciously assume that most people have an internal world like theirs, even if it’s buried deep inside. Fi’s will choose their words and actions intentionally to protect and validate the other’s heart.

Fi’s are naturally bent to assume that everything is personal. (Of course, not everything should be taken personally. With Fi always being paired with Te, they may find clarity through external processing.) They usually have an innate sense of how individuals probably feel, and can easily picture themselves in another’s shoes. Fi is, in essence, empathy.

An Fi may or may not consider themselves a very emotional person. The essence of Fi is not necessarily feelings, but values. F in it’s purest form could be described as “making decisions based on what they find to be agreeable, rather than what they find to be logical (T)”.

A loooot of descriptions for ENFPs really suck, but maybe look into this one and see if you can relate at all.

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
ENFP because you relate to inferior Si, but not to Ti! After reading through your responses again you strike me as a Fi user, you talk about not relating to the thinking aspects of the ENTProfiles, such as wieghting pros/cons and debating.
You should read ENFProfiles.

Ahh nonono, I think I didn't get that clear. I do debate a lot with my friends. Why I do certain things, what made me think this is this and that is that. But it stays that way. I'm more likely to let others (people I don't know too well), think what they wanna think, as a lot of people tend to be annoyed with me always wanting to correct them, etc.

Though ENFP and ENTP sounds a lot like me, I think they're both quite striking :)
Thanks!

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
You're definitely ExxP, I just wasn't really sure which, but I'm leaning toward ENFP based on a few answers here:

Ne/Fe for ENTPs makes them pretty impulsive generally and are quite prone to jumping into action without much thought and they're definitely known as one of the most impulsive type around. ESTPs are also incredibly impulsive because of their Se/Fe, and aggravated more by their Se and that whole 'living in the moment', where everything needs to get conceptualized right now. So I don't think you're an Fe type or an Se type, and judging by a lot of your answers I think Ne/Fi - ENFP.

That answer to me made me think it was an Fi answer more than anything.

A loooot of descriptions for ENFPs really suck, but maybe look into this one and see if you can relate at all.

I never thought I would be ENFP, as people used to call me "Stonefaced" or "coldhearted" and well.. Feelings and such.
ENFP sounds like me? Kinda, it has its points. If I read up on it, I think ENFP and ENTP and evenly matched? (does this even make sense.. My English is really getting worse by the minute)
Thanks!

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahh nonono, I think I didn't get that clear. I do debate a lot with my friends. Why I do certain things, what made me think this is this and that is that. But it stays that way. I'm more likely to let others (people I don't know too well), think what they wanna think, as a lot of people tend to be annoyed with me always wanting to correct them, etc.

Though ENFP and ENTP sounds a lot like me, I think they're both quite striking :)
Thanks!

Ah, so you debate about thoughts rather than morality? Like you would rather talk about a new way of thinking rather than a belief system? If I understand correctly. Do you relate to Fi or Fe more?

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I only get a strong Fi vibe from reading the OP and a bit of Ne.
I'd go with ENFP too, but really, I'm worthless at typing people. Barely understand myself (I can only say with certainty that I fit my own type like a glove :D)

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
Ah, so you debate about thoughts rather than morality? Like you would rather talk about a new way of thinking rather than a belief system? If I understand correctly. Do you relate to Fi or Fe more?

Fe on so many levels :)
And yes, that's correct :)

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
I only get a strong Fi vibe from reading the OP and a bit of Ne.
I'd go with ENFP too, but really, I'm worthless at typing people. Barely understand myself (I can only say with certainty that I fit my own type like a glove :D)

Thanks for your two pennies HAHAHA. I really appreciate it!
Sometimes it's easier to understand others rather than yourself (hence why I am here xD)