• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me - Video Included

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm not the best at this but I can definitely see INTP. The Extraverted Intuiting and Introverted Sensing is quite evident.

stealthcamo

Enneagram
On the thread I posted on reddit they suggested I could be a Te-dom or even an ESTJ( which of course has Te Si Ne in its stack). Someone else even considered looking at ESTP. Seems like people are getting a Si-Ne vibe more than Se-Ni from me. I always think I'm too reserved to have an extroverted type even though I know that's not always the case.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP. Even your voice sounds INTP.

ESTP is like a racial stereotype. How dare they haha.