• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type?

Navyyyd

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tom_hall_nz/25364975560/in/explore-2016-03-10/

Its beautiful. I love the colors. It makes you realize how amazing life and the universe is and how small you are. How theres so many people in this world whos lives will just one day end so we should just try to be happy because our problems are so small and meaningless. I want to go wherever this picture was taken with a group of friends on a random adventure. I want to throw the football around with some friends, I want to lay down on a blanket with a girl and just lay down and look at the lights.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Honestly, if I am with the “right” people I wouldn’t even care. I would view it as an adventure and something we would laugh about later.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I wouldn’t care. In fact I would enjoy the opportunity to engage in a debate. I outwardly would hold back if I knew the friend was sensitive and would be offended, if I knew the could handle my disagreements I would hold nothing back.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

I would be upset and just verbally express it.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Having fun, winning, being loved/cared about, being sexual desired and having a healthy sex life.
Ive determined these simply because I am most upset when I am deprived by them.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
A.) I love to meet and talk to new people while I feel most people hate tedious small talk. I think I am up for almost anything. I say yes while most people say no. I want to experience life and have as much fun as possible. If my friends invited me to go see a band I hated I would still go but I think most people wouldn’t. I think most people need an idea/plan to be virtually perfect in order for them to do it.
B.) I wish I didn’t zone out as much and I did a better job of paying attention. I also wish I was less emotional and less extroverted so I could handle being alone better. I also wish I could like studying better, I know I have a decent level of intelligence, but my grades have always been terrible because of my laziness.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Most of my gut feelings and hunches only come from negative social situations. “oh this person dosnt like me because they did this” A couple hours later ill realize how stupid I was being and I go back to thinking rationally.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
A.) Talking with people I natural connect with. Going on mini adventures with friends, like traveling to a city a couple hour away. Being successful, like nailing a job interview or getting a hot girls number. Sex/Flirting/Romantic Activities.
B.) Talking to, and spending time with people I natural don’t connect with. Long, boring, unstimulating days at work. Studying for long periods of time. Doing the same things over and over again.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I hold back at times saying what I really think and feel unless it’s with my good friends or people I know Ill never see again. This is because I want to fit in wherever I am so I can have the opportunity to makes friends. Ill tell a random guy at a bar exactly what I think and feel, but not someone I work with.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm thinking ESFP

bradly00

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
From what I read, I would say that you are an ESTP because ESFP would not make a whole lot of sense. ESTP and ESFP both love to have fun and be friends but the ESTP would be the one who would enjoy a healthy debate. The ESTP will hold back if the other person is offended but if the other person can handle the debate without no emotion, then the ESTP would have no problem holding back.