• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my characters <3

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
This is very interesting and I could only hope that I can read this story of yours should you ever publish it. I am not good at reading other people's enneagram types, but I'll do the MBTI for all the months:

January - ISTJ
February - ISFJ
March - ISFP
April - INFP
May - ENFP
June - ENTP
July - ESTP
August - ESTJ
September - INTJ
October - INFJ
November - INFP
December - ESFJ

Thanks! :)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type my characters &lt;3

The last girl. :cry: [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] [MENTION=27495]Punderstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION]

uq0rq61.jpg

Appearance: December likes keeping up with current fashion, but nothing super high-end or glamorous. She keeps it cute and casually trendy. December knows a lot about beauty for her young age. She can do just about anything with hair, makeup, and nails. December makes sure she looks cute before she leaves the house.

Personality: December is a personable, sociable, and self-aware girl. She’s the epitome of what a teenage girl “should” be, at least in society’s eyes. She’s a fantastic student, organized and motivated. It’s uncommon for her to miss an assignment or get less than an A. December is athletic, fit, and active on her school’s swim and track teams. Very popular and well-liked, December is invited to parties all the time. However, she always smoothly withstands the pressure to use substances or engage in illegal activity. December is highly in-tune with her feelings, which is why she has the confidence to get what she wants and do the right thing. However, December does a mean and whiny streak. At school, she can be rather exclusive with her popular clique. If she doesn’t get her way, she can pout. December is the baby of the family and is quite spoiled.

Wants: December wants to be the best in everything. It disturbs her if she does something and fails to excel in it. Instead of scrambling to acquire new skills, like her older sister August, December focuses on improving in what she already does--which is still a lot. She’s not focused as much on the achievement as she is on people’s recognition. December wouldn’t care if she got first place if nobody was watching.

Likes: December enjoys beauty, makeup, and home improvement. She spends a large percentage of her time watching YouTube DIY tutorials. She also likes to write in her journal. She finds that this grounds her in her true identity, which seems so changeable; December can act like two different people in different situations because she wants everybody to like her. It can be exhausting, and journaling helps take her back to her core. December likes anything that gives her the opportunity to be noticed. This usually takes the form of team sports (and becoming captain). Even when training alone, December pretends she’s performing.

Fears: December is afraid of being shown up or seen as inferior. Her worst nightmare is meeting somebody who’s better at everything she’s good at, therefore making her irrelevant and disposable. The desire to be number one often overshadows December’s moral conscience, so she admits to sabotaging people she sees as a threat. The sabotaging is usually calculated and subtle, so nobody can trace it back to her. December is skilled at knowing how her words will affect the future, so she can pull just the right strings in order to get her way. December wants everyone to love her, so she observes other people and twists herself into just what those people would love. She knows full well that she’s being fake and is therefore never deceiving herself; after all, she is very self-aware. December is almost always in emotional distress, because she wants to be true to herself and good, but she also wants to be loved and a champion. If she isn’t the center of attention, she’ll start being afraid that she’s been replaced by someone better.

Lessons she needs to learn: You can’t always be the best. Not everyone is going to love you. You have to quit the facade and just be yourself all the time. You have to let other people shine. Not everybody is going to praise you or watch you when you do things.

December represents my goals in life :D