• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my characters <3

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
August: ENTJ 8w7 so/sx/sp

Really difficult to tell if she's an S or an N but I'm hinging on N because of one thing.

I kind of relate to August in some way. :boohoo:

Maybe it's my join date. :ninja:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
August: ENTJ 8w7 so/sx/sp

Really difficult to tell if she's an S or an N but I'm hinging on N because of one thing.

I kind of relate to August in some way. :boohoo:

Maybe it's my join date. :ninja:

It's okay. That just means you can learn from the lessons she needs, too. :hug:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agree with Forever's typing of ENTJ 8w7, only I'd probably go with sx/so.

Often the dominant is where you're comfortable in but can to fall into trouble often. At least to what I read from Riso & Hudson. I think. :ninja:

D'Ascoyne

Often the dominant is where you're comfortable in but can to fall into trouble often. At least to what I read from Riso & Hudson. I think. :ninja:

I've heard that. Mostly, I look at instinctual variants in pairs (sx/so) because it's so much easier to identify. Same thing with the functions: Te-Ni or Te-Si. In this case, I thought sx/so fit with the interpersonal dynamics, or lack thereof, of this character.

Do you still think so/sx?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard that. Mostly, I look at instinctual variants in pairs (sx/so) because it's so much easier to identify. Same thing with the functions: Te-Ni or Te-Si. In this case, I thought sx/so fit with the interpersonal dynamics, or lack thereof, of this character.

Do you still think so/sx?

Undetermined then for now. :wink:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's hammer it out! What indicates so/sx for you?

#1"August wears makeup, but always in a natural way, to appear as if she’s bare-faced."

#2 "She keeps a blog"

#3 "August is afraid to be honest and vulnerable. She will never admit that she’s struggling. She’ll drag herself out of bed, make herself look stellar, and wear confidence like a mask. “Fake it ‘till you make it” is her motto."

#4 "She is the classic “out of your league” kind of girl; everybody wishes they could be her, or be with her, but they are so terribly intimidated by her that they can’t say anything"

#5 "August thinks that she has no friends because she isn’t perfect enough, so she tries harder, alienating everyone even more. August feels desperately alone. She has admirers, acquaintances, but no friends."

Seems extremely social focused.

No indication of sp really especially by Quote #3.

Logical only sx is put in the middle. A bit of intensity is inferred from this character.

D'Ascoyne

August is the type of person who attracts people, but also repels them.

The way she listens to you makes you feel like you’re the most special and amazing person on earth; however, she’ll act cold and demanding once the party is all over. She draws people in and cuts them off. August has hurt a lot of people. She doesn’t see it that way, though. She knows what she wants and, most often, gets it. August doesn’t believe in luck or fate. She believes in hard work, and she gets it done on her own.

holds fast to her vegan lifestyle

Although technically an intern, August acts as though she’s a boss.

August is afraid to be honest and vulnerable. She will never admit that she’s struggling.

alienating everyone even more

She has admirers, acquaintances, but no friends.

These are the things that stood out as sx/so for me. Really not sure which instinct leads, though. I just don't know any so/sx people who don't have a wide circle of people they'd call friends, even if those friendships aren't deep sx-based friendships.

D'Ascoyne

If there's one thing that sticks out to me as sx/so, it's this:

"Although technically an intern, August acts as though she’s a boss."

so/sx would be savvier, much more sensitive to the environment, than to be so brash.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These are the things that stood out as sx/so for me. Really not sure which instinct leads, though. I just don't know any so/sx people who don't have a wide circle of people they'd call friends, even if those friendships aren't deep sx-based friendships.

I'd say it's because it's her 8w7 NT'ness. (if you get my pun cool beans)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If there's one thing that sticks out to me as sx/so, it's this:

"Although technically an intern, August acts as though she’s a boss."

so/sx would be savvier, much more sensitive to the environment, than to be so brash.

You got a point. :thinking:

"What's that, you want me to care about you? Hold on, let me turn on my Ni-Fi." (also works with Si-Fi) you XSTJ's. ;) )

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
August: ENTJ 3w4 so/sp?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, in hindsight, do you think August could be a 3?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, in hindsight, do you think August could be a 3?

3 possibly could be in the tri-type stack, but I really see no evidence of a 2 or a 4 wing. You could even argue a 1. But 8 still seems best because a strong 7 is there.

An 831/813 stack? that's ... extreme extroversion.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
September

I loved writing her.

6ccjJRR.jpg

Appearance:September chooses to wear fashion from the early 1900s. She looks like a girl brought to life right out of a storybook.She refuses to dress like the rest of her “tasteless generation” as she would put it. September always appears somewhat lost in thought, but in a different sense than her dreamy older sister, April. April’s eyes wander around with wonder, while September appears like she’s staring deeply into something. Her gaze is distant and glazed-over, but fixed.

Personality: September is a wonderer, not a wanderer. She does not like to leave her room (a three-walled library filled with Victorian-era novels) or her front porch with a beautiful mountain view. She turns up her nose at the term “dreamer” or “free spirit.” September has a very intense mind, and she constantly ponders things, even things that seem so simple to others. September is also a snob. She’s impossible to please, and is always internally scoffing at “everyone else.” To others, she seems a bit pompous. In conversation, September is muted, sarcastic, and somewhat humorless. September just doesn’t value laughter and humor like everyone else. Her emotions are usually faint and unobtrusive. She’s almost always even-keel.

Wants: September wants to know “why” all the time.She rolls her eyes at people who take things at face value. For September, it’s untrue until she can find a reason why it should be true. September would like to live in a proper world. She rejects wild and raucous behavior, and hopes that one day everybody will go back to acting ladylike and gentlemanly. Then again, she has a sort of quiet pleasure in looking down on others and feeling like the only sensible girl in the world.

Likes: September enjoys the finer things in life, like old books, aged wine, and flawless cursive. She spends the most of her time reading. September taught herself to read at a young age, and has never abandoned books since. Of course, she will only read books published before 1960, and in hardback. She finds amusement in criticizing everyone and everything that doesn’t align with her opinion of good taste.

Fears: September is afraid of being forced to abandon her classic way of life. The thought of wearing skinny jeans and carrying around a smartphone makes her cringe. She wants everything to be “just so” and can become obsessed with even minor details.Being trashy or tasteless is abhorrent to her, so if she thinks she’s being that way, she will obsess over her mistakes until she returns to her refined way of life. September is afraid of losing her deep thinking and focused mind, instead becoming a vapid party animal. September needs to be ladylike, proper, and meaningful.

Lessons she needs to learn: You aren’t better than everyone else. It’s okay to not understand something. People who are different from you are not worse. Not everything can be the way you want it to be. You will have to learn to be accepting of lifestyles other than your own. Sometimes you’ll have to be content with what you’re given.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As weird as this seems:

ESTJ 1w9 sx/sp/so