• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think my type is?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have tried to leave out any details that might lead to biases, as well as my own ideas of my type. I'm 20, so according to MBTI theory I should be developing my tertiary function. e. Please share your thoughts, or feel free to ask additional questions! I am also wondering about my enneagram and instinctual variant :)

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
- "I don't feel like I fit either of the type descriptions very well. I suspect that I answer questionnaires as I'd want to be, rather than as I am."

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
search for the eternal truths. The author of Ecclesiastes prescribes the medicine to life to being God, simple life, and a wife to share it with, this may be my closeted desire. I don't want to live a dogs life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
- This one time I was able to help someone that is suffering by listening to their deepest sorrows of their heart and giving them physical touch as a beacon, that I am there for them. I would like to say because it gives me a feeling of spiritual superiority but that would be giving the notion a disservice as I am a scoundrel and find the title to be where my comfort zone. It helped me understand humanity better and get me a step closer to giving up my ego as I find humanity to be sickening. I often contemplate that the only way I can truly love the satanic worshipers that are the majority of Christians is by becoming the embodiment of their dark fantasies and make sure that they are aware of it. That way I will be able to laugh at them through my pride and suffering as I will be living a life without love and hope but sometimes that trade seems to be the most logical move that a being can make.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
- I am aware of the fact that people feel intimidated of me thanks to my depth of knowledge(I've been told this numerous times, I hate this image) and my inability to care for the little mundane activities that people are becoming in "She has a nice ass, lets stare it like creeps" or "I want to get rich so I can spend 100k on a piece of decomposed matter styled as a sex toy".

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
-When I make a conscious decision it is based on pro-cons.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
- to enlighten people, I do like to have control of the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
As a teenager it was based on taking hard drugs, and seeking out intention. I was a histrionic bitch on Byron's dick. I now love thought provoking book.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
- Google is my best friend. I like to read things from different sources depending on situation, and read everything from scientific reports to blogs and forums.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
- I have a time table I stick to you, yet I'm constantly misplacing objects.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
- How is it interconnected in the cosmos, the principle of it in the big picture.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
- I do myself, and gain the envy of others(sadly)

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
- I enjoy debating ideas, and forcing others to think haha. Individuals existential journeys

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
- I do before I think

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
-Read a book, T.V makes you stupid, I learned marine biology from watching Spongebob

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
-I want to be alone, smoke, pray

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People that are not self aware

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
- Dark humor, witty battles with the equal of GLADOS (Girlfriend).

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
-Customized Ringtones

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
- Interesting, brooding, complex. IDGAF haha

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
- Read a book, chill at my girlfriends

Last edited:

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Not clear but am thinking ISFJ 1w2 about now.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not clear but am thinking ISFJ 1w2 about now.

Why ISFJ, clarified some of the responses, originally wrote it wile drunk. Why 1w2, I many be incorrect but it seems to me that is the type that is stupid enough to believe in change through reformation or revolution without realizing that we live in an eternal cycle under the cosmos. They're idiots under the illusion and self deception of freedom. I too am a fool as I'm a slave that is conscious of his power and chains there is two different ways to view this you are either the slave to a God/Satan relationship or to the Cosmos. Murder is cool, especially if you do it yourself. If it helps I prefer the God/Devil combo because it makes blasphemy/heresy more personal, I love being an ego in an imaginary reality created by my mind. Prometheus > Sisyphus and most definitely greater than Dionysian with his Nietzsche whose work makes the Unabomber look like an intelligent logician. In all seriousness it's because it is the most rational system portrayed in all of its glory by its Russian thinkers.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why ISFJ, clarified some of the responses, originally wrote it wile drunk. Why 1w2, I many be incorrect but it seems to me that is the type that is stupid enough to believe in change through reformation or revolution without realizing that we live in an eternal cycle under the cosmos. They're idiots under the illusion and self deception of freedom. I too am a fool as I'm a slave that is conscious of his power and chains there is two different ways to view this you are either the slave to a God/Satan relationship or to the Cosmos. Murder is cool, especially if you do it yourself. If it helps I prefer the God/Devil combo because it makes blasphemy/heresy more personal, I love being an ego in an imaginary reality created by my mind. Prometheus > Sisyphus and most definitely greater than Dionysian with his Nietzsche whose work makes the Unabomber look like an intelligent logician. In all seriousness it's because it is the most rational system portrayed in all of its glory by its Russian thinkers.

Not necessarily reformers but they have a tendency to believe in hardline ideals. A right way and a wrong way. And sometimes hold themselves and others to unreasonably high standards. The 2 wing emphasize their desire to be recognized and admired for by their 1 "ego ideal" standards which can be exacerbated by their strong line to 4.

Your questiomaire also made me think FJ but you've got a forceful roughness to the way you express your thoughts that I associate with Se over Si. So ENFJ is my tentative vote. The longer you stick around and engage others outside of type discussions, the more strongly opinions about your type will form.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not necessarily reformers but they have a tendency to believe in hardline ideals. A right way and a wrong way. And sometimes hold themselves and others to unreasonably high standards. The 2 wing emphasize their desire to be recognized and admired for by their 1 "ego ideal" standards which can be exacerbated by their strong line to 4.

Your questiomaire also made me think FJ but you've got a forceful roughness to the way you express your thoughts that I associate with Se over Si. So ENFJ is my tentative vote. The longer you stick around and engage others outside of type discussions, the more strongly opinions about your type will form.

Interesting... How would an ENFJ/ISFJ 5w4 sx/sp appear?