• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTP or INTP?

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP: I relate much more to Se than Ne, I'm athletic, aware and enjoy immersing myself in the environment and sensory experiences. Also I have a sadistic sense of humor, sometimes I have trouble asserting myself but other times it's very easy so I'm not sure about Se. I'm very competitive but lazy. I live in the now. I like to perform, I like making people laugh and I'm a show-off. As far as Ni and Si go I relate to them equally. I like exercising and doing things with my hands. I'm very much a loner.

INTP: I don't care to take objects apart and I don't really care much for technology. I relate a lot to the NT temperament, I'm very analytical and like to ponder things, I'm really logical and enjoy debating. I'm a smartass, I like trolling. People think I'm weird.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ISTP from this information. None of your INTP arguments exclude ISTP at all.

My little sis is an ISTP. She's super tough, but also has trouble asserting herself. And then, she doesn't. Seems to be a common theme. Also considering you both may have a 9w8 fix.

Edit: [MENTION=27302]PikUpYourPantsPatrol[/MENTION] I know this doesn't count for much, but you also vibe like an ISTP, too. And I've never heard an INTP say they enjoy "immersing themselves in the environment and sensory experiences." And ISTPs can be analytical and contemplative. For instance, my sister. She has a brilliant mind and loves to make analogies and parallels. I think it's a Ti thing, to be honest.

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP from this information. None of your INTP arguments exclude ISTP at all.

My little sis is an ISTP. She's super tough, but also has trouble asserting herself. And then, she doesn't. Seems to be a common theme. Also considering you both may have a 9w8 fix.

Edit: [MENTION=27302]PikUpYourPantsPatrol[/MENTION] I know this doesn't count for much, but you also vibe like an ISTP, too. And I've never heard an INTP say they enjoy "immersing themselves in the environment and sensory experiences." And ISTPs can be analytical and contemplative. For instance, my sister. She has a brilliant mind and loves to make analogies and parallels. I think it's a Ti thing, to be honest.

No, it was very helpful, Thank you :)

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP through and through. Should be clear, really.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Yup, ISTP. A lot of ISTPs are more of an NT temperament than an SP temperament. It's normal.