• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I basically wrote a novel about myself in a post. Help type me.

Adyman

Hi everyone. Just joined this forum.

Yesterday I made a post on Reddit to help determine my MBTI type. I continued talking about myself in the comments. I'm still torn between INTP, INTJ, ISTJ and ISTP personally, so I wonder what you think about me.

Feel free to ask me any questions, specifically concrete situations I may find myself in, so I can answer them for you to see who I really am.

Adyman

You sound Si dom... And Im happy to say that for once the rediters seem to have woken up on the right side of the bell curve-thats pretentious and actually sort of just a questionable statement in general...but Im leaving it.

I have a thread you might like though.

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ian-cognitive-functions/81800-arent-infp.html

Ok then....even though I get N more often that S in quizzes, I do feel more like an S on the outside.

You don't have to an INFP to be a freewheeling dreamer with flowers in your hair and a romantic navelgazer who likes to journal, write fiction, and stare at passing clouds.

Alright then.

Being IST...J seems realistic to me even though I wouldn't call myself 'hardworking', unless I really care about the job in question.