• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Type: Poll Experiment

What is my type?

• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 3w4

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• Total voters

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I voted ISFJ 2w3 but I could also see ESFJ because of how overwhelmingly F you come across on here, maybe 6w7 as an alternative if so but 2w3 would still work. If you go with INFP I gotta say 2 is the only real combo I can see since you value positively influencing others so much.

I think I said in the people's ENFP thread that I think MLK Jr was an ESFJ - what you talked about in one of your videos reminded me of him in the sense that you want to uplift others and inspire them to rethink their preconceptions.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Thanks everyone for your time! It looks like I've got all the data. Results will be published tomorrow or so.
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] Thanks also for your thoughts. If MLK was ESFJ, then I so wanna be that haha! :) But I seriously doubt I'm any sort of E, and I don't think I'm as F in real life as I seem here - but that's speculation.

I'm almost wanting to become a legendary ISFJ like [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION]...it's possible!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm almost wanting to become a legendary ISFJ like [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION]...it's possible!

I can't be compared to Giggly-senpai :worthy:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] is a legendary ISFJ now?? I feel like I just got smacked in the face with this news haha...it's like [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] is the Mariah Carey of ISFJs or something, she's inspired a 2nd wave of cool ISFJs and now there's already a 3rd wave on the rise. :shock:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Wait, [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] is a legendary ISFJ now?? I feel like I just got smacked in the face with this news haha...it's like [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] is the Mariah Carey of ISFJs or something, she's inspired a 2nd wave of cool ISFJs and now there's already a 3rd wave on the rise. :shock:

Let's play the "How many INFPs can we convince are really ISFJs" game. I'll betcha there are at least a few more.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS LEGENDARY NOW BUT I WON'T SAY NO *dies*

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
With all your crusading, how could you not be? You've made a name for yourself. :Si: :Fe:

I had to hover over the socionics blocks to figure out what they were cuz I'm a loser omg

I'll accept it :cool:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm shy and much prefer being unknown.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A good way to pinpoint your enneagram is to think about your fears and your goals. From the interactions we've had, I definitely think you're a type 9. Maybe 962?

As for your MBTI, I see a lot of auxiliary Fe in the way you go about things. I don't think you have Ni, so that's how I draw the conclusion ISFJ.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
A good way to pinpoint your enneagram is to think about your fears and your goals. From the interactions we've had, I definitely think you're a type 9. Maybe 962?

As for your MBTI, I see a lot of auxiliary Fe in the way you go about things. I don't think you have Ni, so that's how I draw the conclusion ISFJ.

Thanks! :) I'm not so much interested in trying to actually find out my type than experimenting with how others perceive me, so as to compare it with my own self-concept.