• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Beorn

Beorn

Permabanned
Xann got in my head in vent.
He told me I was an Si-dom not Fi-Ne.
I've never really debated my type here nor has anyone really questioned that I was INFP.

Why not change that today?
So tell me... what do you think?

I'm hoping something develops in this thread. I've never learned anything about MBTI, beyond the most basic stuff,while I've been here so maybe I'll finally learn something.

Edit: Here's a vocaroo of me talking about myself to help you type me.

Vocaroo | Voice message

á´…eparted

passages
A while ago someone told me ENFJ, and it made enough sense that I has assumed that was your type, but before that I thought INTP. As such, I don't have that strong of a sense of it since your behavior seems contradictory (in the sense of multiple ways of being that shouldn't co-exist in a person), but rational. That said, I do not see Fi-dominance at all, and I have a difficult time seeing Si/Ne.

Starry

[MENTION=5789]Beorn[/MENTION]

I may or may not have been the person that told Hard you were ENFJ 3w2 because I may or may not have come to believe this was common knowledge wtf?

Anyhoo...I'll type you...ENFJ 3w2

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
You've been here for eight years and don't know much about the MBTI? You're like the equivalent joining a video-game forum without playing video-games.

á´…eparted

passages
You've been here for eight years and don't know much about the MBTI? You're like the equivalent joining a video-game forum without playing video-games.

Crudely put but aptly said. I can't imagine how one would not pick up on things passively after that much time.

Beorn

Permabanned
Does anyone think there's a particularly good set of questions I could answer that would help?

I've typed as INFP since I started here and nobody questioned it while I had it listed in my profile.
I removed it from my profile when certain people started using it against me in the politics and religion forums. :dry:

Maybe I should just start posting more Cure music videos to remove doubt that I'm an INFP 4.

Starry

Does anyone think there's a particularly good set of questions I could answer that would help?

I've typed as INFP since I started here and nobody questioned it while I had it listed in my profile.
I removed it from my profile when certain people started using it against me in the politics and religion forums. :dry:

Maybe I should just start posting more Cure music videos to remove doubt that I'm an INFP 4.

I'm sorry... are you simultaneously saying above that you have never considered ENFJ as your type...even if for a short period of time...like maybe just a day or two say... starting sometime after midsummer 2010? I mean, there are definitely some EJs that vibe like IPs and vice versa (like [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] is an ISTP that sometimes vibes like an ENFJ to me) but I don't even pick up on that phenomenon occurring in you at all. I am super surprised right now.

edit: dude you would have done way better in the political forum with ENFJ marking your territory...

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry... are you simultaneously saying above that you have never considered ENFJ as your type...even if for a short period of time...like maybe just a day or two say... starting sometime after midsummer 2010? I mean, there are definitely some EJs that vibe like IPs and vice versa (like [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] is an ISTP that sometimes vibes like an ENFJ to me) but I don't even pick up on that phenomenon occurring in you at all. I am super surprised right now.

edit: dude you would have done way better in the political forum with ENFJ marking your territory...

Ha. I can see why you would get this vibe.

Beorn

Permabanned

Nope. Always identified as an INFP.

lol

Beorn

Permabanned
I'll just hop on vocaroo and make a quick recording where I try to give a 5 minute synopsis about myself.

Be back to post it in a bit.

Beorn

Permabanned
I think one of the things I neglected to talk about is how much caring and thinking about justice/injustice was a part of my childhood and still is today.
There are probably other things, too, that might matter.
I might make another one after I get some feedback on this one.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting audio.

Here are some things I heard. You care about being noticed and getting attention. You care about how you come off. You have a self image of being smart that was/is important to you.

I see FeTi and SeNi, placing you on the STP NFJ axis. That ENFJ 3w2 sounds pretty good....but maybe not. Let's explore.

You liked debate but you say you didn't fit in the mode too well. Are you a rapid response guy or a slow response guy?